PDA

View Full Version : ❤ Kick's Korner ❤ 1x1 Request Thread ❤

Kicks
03-23-2019, 01:47 AM
I'm Kicks. Welcome to my little Korner. I have been writing like this for about a decade now. Over the years my taste and writing has matured. I went from LOVING open-world, long relationship games to thoroughly enjoying tasteful story lines (long or short). Currently, I'm looking for the following kind of role-plays:

Horror

Can anyone say ghosts? If you are a fan of creepypasta or the horror sub-reddits then we are going to get along just fine.

Science Fiction

I have always loved science fiction. My kind of sci-fi is bacteria/virology kind of science fiction.

Pre/Post Apocalyptic

I've been enjoying Pre-Apo a lot more lately because of the sci-fi aspect to it. But I'm down for Post-Apo as well. Nuclear, world war, disease, etc. Hell, even aliens.

Fantasy

I'm a little picky with this one. I don't like kings and queens and princesses and dragons. I like vampires, elves, fairies, werewolves...

If you have an idea, pitch it to me in a PM :) or here. I'll be honest with you and let you know whether or not I'm interested or if there were a way we could twist it into something that interests us both. Or ask me if I have ideas! Because I do! I have plenty!

I like to dedicate my flow of creativity to a few partners at a time. I've found that my balance is about 2 in-depth stories. I'll put it in this post if those slots have been filled or if one is available for a new story! :AWSM:

AVAILABILITY
2 stories!

Holeypaladin
03-23-2019, 03:14 AM
The Kixie is back! How have you been?

Hmm.... fairies?

Nachthexe
03-23-2019, 09:51 AM
What do you mean by pre-apocalypse? People preparing for the impending disaster? That sort of thing?

Kicks
03-23-2019, 02:59 PM
The Kixie is back! How have you been?

Hmm.... fairies?
PALADIN WHADDA BE MAH HOMIE!

Yeh those cute little devilish playful sprites!

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean by pre-apocalypse? People preparing for the impending disaster? That sort of thing?

Liiiiike okay imagine the flu season was coming. Everyone knew people were getting sick and the first symptoms were showing. The first people started dying. People start freaking out. People are wondering how they are going to survive.

Or in a zombie context, before the zombie virus was wide spread. Reports on the news about violent attacks, people start falling ill.

Holeypaladin
03-23-2019, 09:11 PM
I'm hanging in there... glad to see you back!

I saw from your blog that you're feeling like sci fi, though my kind of sci fi is the kind with spaceships because I feel Earth freaking sucks and it's gotta be better somewhere else, right? Anyway, it's different than the kind of sci fi you described, sooo.... fairies then!

Hooray fairies! Let's figure out a fairy story!

Kicks
03-23-2019, 09:38 PM
I'm hanging in there... glad to see you back!

I saw from your blog that you're feeling like sci fi, though my kind of sci fi is the kind with spaceships because I feel Earth freaking sucks and it's gotta be better somewhere else, right? Anyway, it's different than the kind of sci fi you described, sooo.... fairies then!

Hooray fairies! Let's figure out a fairy story!
I looooove Orville (it's basically a star trek fan spin off made by the guy who makes family guy) and I loooove the Alien series. We could do something space sci-fi'ee like Alien.

Holeypaladin
03-23-2019, 10:33 PM
I looooove Orville (it's basically a star trek fan spin off made by the guy who makes family guy) and I loooove the Alien series. We could do something space sci-fi'ee like Alien.

Ah yes... that could work too! I'm somewhat familiar with Orville, though I've only seen one episode. Hard to combine comedy with Alien, but we can figure something out along those lines, too!

Nachthexe
03-24-2019, 02:31 AM
Liiiiike okay imagine the flu season was coming. Everyone knew people were getting sick and the first symptoms were showing. The first people started dying. People start freaking out. People are wondering how they are going to survive.

Or in a zombie context, before the zombie virus was wide spread. Reports on the news about violent attacks, people start falling ill.

Hmm...sounds like an interesting idea actually. I'm also picturing some doomsday cult members who are trying to hasten the end of the world as the main antagonists.

Kicks
03-24-2019, 02:32 PM
Ah yes... that could work too! I'm somewhat familiar with Orville, though I've only seen one episode. Hard to combine comedy with Alien, but we can figure something out along those lines, too!
Hell yea! Anything is possible! I'll shoot you a PM with some idea. We can go back and forth :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm...sounds like an interesting idea actually. I'm also picturing some doomsday cult members who are trying to hasten the end of the world as the main antagonists.
Heck yea! That would be so cool!

Cosmic_Flare
03-25-2019, 09:44 PM
how about sea creatures stuck living together in an aquairum made by humans

Kicks
03-25-2019, 09:50 PM
how about sea creatures stuck living together in an aquairum made by humans
Gunna be honest, I had to really think about this one. But nah I don't think that is particularly my taste. :)

Derpnaster
03-26-2019, 03:05 AM
Hello there, question, how do you feel about tanks? As in a couple of blokes in an M4 trying not to die?

Kicks
03-26-2019, 10:15 PM
I would so be down with tanks if we mixed it with some suspense/horror shit. Like oh SHIT WHAT'S OUTSIDE THE TAAAAAANKs

"no carl don't you can't leave the tank"
"but kyle i must"
and then carl screams
and everyone is like wtf happened to carl

carl died c:

I watched a really good suspense/horror movie where the group was trapped in a tank for their safety

Damonique
03-26-2019, 11:19 PM
You are just a bundle of fun, aren't you? I'd be interested in delving into something urban-fantasy/suspense-horror like if you'd like. I've got two distinct ideas following a similar theme, one less and one more serious. Remember the 'Ghostfacers' from Supernatural, the sort of cut-rate ghost hunters who were in way over their heads? Something like that. Or, similar theme but with people who actually know what they're doing when it comes to fighting things that go bump in the night.

Instead of whole generic werewolves/vampires and whatnot, I was thinking more local folklore/campfire story type monsters/entities to contend with.

If that isn't you fancy, I'd also be up for something sort of men-in-black style, former alien abductees that everyone called crazy trying to find the truth and stop the invasion, getting caught up in government conspiracies and cover-ups.

Kicks
03-26-2019, 11:42 PM
I would so be down with investigators/hunters/whatever and for local folk-lore!

Derpnaster
03-27-2019, 03:48 AM
I can do some Tank suspense.

Damonique
03-28-2019, 05:55 AM
Alright, I'll send you a PM with the two different ideas to choose from!

The Cockatiel
08-14-2019, 07:06 AM
Hi there Kicks! Are you still looking for roleplay partners? I'd love to work out something sci-fi or pre-apocalyptic if you're still interested in those genres. You can find my own 1x1 request thread here (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94188) for a little more information about me and my characters if you like!