PDA

View Full Version : [M] New Haven (Celina Halina & NightingaleRed1)

Celina Halina
03-28-2019, 07:10 PM
When the Supernatural first revealed themselves to the world, there was immense unrest. Humans fear what they can't understand and the supernatural was just something they couldn't comprehend. This lead to anger and decades of wars, discrimination and segregation. The world was unbalanced and it took hundreds of years for balance to be achieved between all the races. The city of New Haven was first built to serve as a sanctuary for those of the supernatural race who wanted to stay out of the wars and away from all the anger, it allowed them to live in a world where humans feared and hated them.

Now in the modern day world, everyone lives in peace....for the most part. New Haven is recognized as the first and oldest sanctuary city, but now it is a mixture of humans and the supernatural. A home for everyone. The N.H.P.D, New Haven Police Department, strive to keep the city safe for all with their officers serving as a reflection of their city. But with the arrival of a new organized crime group, the balance is at risk and it's up to N.H.P.D to restore it.

NightingaleRed1
03-28-2019, 09:40 PM
We're going to eventually need a name for the crime group.

Celina Halina
03-28-2019, 10:14 PM
How about "The Elite"?

NightingaleRed1
03-28-2019, 11:02 PM
Maybe . . . I'm trying to think of something that has some deeper meaning that only makes sense in time. . . .

NightingaleRed1
03-28-2019, 11:46 PM
And by that, I just mean something obnoxiously cryptic. XD sorry

Celina Halina
03-29-2019, 12:06 AM
I agree that would be way more interesting

NightingaleRed1
03-29-2019, 12:18 AM
Problem now is thinking of one....and some kind of calling card

- - - Updated - - -

As far as setup though, maybe start with a series of seemingly unrelated murders or something?

NightingaleRed1
03-29-2019, 01:59 AM
And character descriptions . . .