PDA

View Full Version : Returning to roleplay and looking for some 1x1's

Madiglib
04-09-2019, 06:06 PM
Hello, as the title says I am coming back to roleplay after some time away. I will say now. I have lost all my plots and characters over the years so am currently writing them back up. So I have no solid plots at the moment only drafts. I will update as I do them back up.

A bit about roleplay and me. I am a female but will play either gender. I will do any pairing gender wise. It doesn’t bother me. MxM, MxF, FxF or doubling up pairs. As for romance, I do not mind it but I like it to be organic and not forced. Also when it comes to the mature side of romance I prefer to skip to black. I just can not write it well. My post length varies from multi-liner to paragraphs depending on what there is to react to etc. I will be on at least once a day but I hope to be on more than that when work allows.

Genres I like:
Fantasy/Paranormal
Science Fiction
Realism (I have only really got to dip my toe but I want to try more.)
Fandom (Oc’s personally. I can’t do actual characters. I have tried.)
Thriller/Horror
Period

Plot Ideas:
(As they are work in progress they aren’t fully fleshed out. But I am happy to share what I have. We may be able to to use them build an idea together.)
*=WIP
^=No plot just an idea.
*Two kingdoms at war in a place like Earth in the renaissance era.
*Two experiments put into a home together two experience the world with the scientists watching them and ‘guiding’ if needed. (Android/Anthropomorphic)
^An old vampire (werewolf/lycan) takes in a new/modern vampire (werewolf/lycan)

Fandoms
Lotr verse
GoT verse
Xmen verse
Harry Potter verse
Black butler verse
Supernatural verse

I am really up to try anything though. If nothing gets your interest here. I would be happy to come up with a plot/idea together. I love building the start of the story together too.

Damonique
04-10-2019, 07:14 AM
I'd be willing to give it a go, but I'd like a little more information on your plot/pairing preferences, since the ones you have listed are hard to get a spark of inspiration from. Have anything more developed that might pique my interest? If not, we could try to workshop something, just drop me a PM.