PDA

View Full Version : Looking to do a lazy 1x1, small posts we can make on our phones

Cinderella
06-21-2019, 05:13 PM
I really wanna do a 1x1 without a whole lotta high falootin expectations. I'm talking about posting maybe once a day if possible or at least once a week, not huge posts or anything, just something we could do on our phones. I rarely have access to computers these days.

I just wanna ease into things instead of jumping into big rp's. I don't wanna feel pressured to do big long pretty posts either. I don't want posting to feel like a chore ya know?

As for subject matter, doesn't really matter much to me.

Malyka
06-26-2019, 08:45 PM
Heyy... let us start a RP

Kach
06-27-2019, 03:33 AM
What Kind of Historical stuff interests you Cinderella?

Cinderella
06-28-2019, 03:25 PM
What Kind of Historical stuff interests you Cinderella?

Oh boy, uhhh, honestly I love all of it. I've always loved China, and I definitely have a soft spot for Classical history. Idrk, I love all of it. Took a long time for me to care about anything after Napoleon, but now I get excited over things like etymology, lmao. My interest all stemmed from a love of fantasy and reading the bible growing up, so it's always had this air of romantic drama stretching through the ages I guess. I really want to be a history teacher.

yzaidkane
06-30-2019, 03:04 AM
Hello there cinderella! I love fantasy and other than one liners am fine with whatever. maybe we can talk a plot or idea? (ps... i also do yaoi rp)