PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1x1 partner

Cinderella
08-17-2019, 03:39 PM
I'm literally down for anything. I'm most experienced in fantasy and sci fi. Been trying to do a 1x1 for months, just got back from Sweden.

Storm
08-17-2019, 04:49 PM
PM me or hash out a story here if you want and we could come up with an interesting story. I looked at post history and see you don't post heavily every day which usually keeps me from 1X1 as many want sometimes multiple replies a day. I am active some days but might be days between posts when that Ebil Work gets me occupied. If that sounds acceptable, let me know and we will work out a story, I can write many different types though FanFic usually doesn't fare well for me.

Cinderella
08-17-2019, 05:45 PM
Sounds perfect, I'll pm you.

Storm
08-17-2019, 06:22 PM
Got the PM, you'll find I'm easy as long as the story is exciting. Going to be heading into work soon and will think of interesting premises we could do, also if there is a story you want to do, also let me know. My only story requirement is it is fun and exciting (and yes, dark can be fun with drama in). Will reply to PM when I have something thought out - well - unless you throw an idea in there first ~hippie~

The Cockatiel
08-18-2019, 07:10 AM
Hi there! Are you still looking for more partners? You can check out my own recruitment thread (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94188) to get an idea of me and my characters if you are. I'd love to work something out with you!