PDA

View Full Version : Luck of Tomorrow (SaltyIrishman x Midori-Hime)

Yggdrasil_Hugger
09-05-2019, 01:55 PM
Our story starts in Ikenor. Ikenor is a large city, filled with many different peoples. The streets are filled with shops, taverns, and houses. Guards patrol the streets, keeping the peace. Two destinies are intertwined in this city. An eladrin with an ever-changing personality and a half-elf who has given up on his elven lineage. They do not know each other, nor do they know their futures.

Licyth is a tall, charming eladrin man. He has supernatural beauty, though there is something more primal about him. Maybe it's his eyes. Or his skin. Something about him is off, not of this plane. Animals flock to him. Even people subconciously get closer to him. His clothing, just like him, changes with his mood. When he is excited his skin has a green tint. His hair gets longer, and turns green too. His cloak turns to be made of spring leaves and small blossoms. When he is content and happy, his skin turns to a darker tan. His hair turns bushy and red. His cloak turns to autumn leaves. When he is angry, his skin turns a vibrant yellow. His hair is shorter and golden, his cloak turns to yellow leaves and he emanates a warm heat. When he is sad or disappointed, his skin turns a ghostly pale. His hair turns sleek and white. His cloak turns to blue, ice-covered leaves. His body emanates a horrible cold, that can even freeze things if he stays in one place for too long. He carries a longbow and a quiver of arrows. He enjoys helping people. He feels things very powerfully, and won't hide it. He also won't hide how he feels about people.

Midori-Hime
09-06-2019, 05:10 PM
Vehiron (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/538462199765663784/619574720060325889/vehironscreenshot.png) stands 5'11" tall with a somewhat lithe figure, like a dancer, though his chest and arms are larger and more defined. He has slightly angular facial features and the tips of his ears are pointed. He has a fair complexion, with slate blue eyes and ashy blonde hair that reaches about the middle of his back. The right side is pulled back with two braids, with one small braid that hangs in front of his ear, decorated with natural beads. Vehiron tends to wear darker earthy clothing that is usually reminiscent of Elven garb and leather armor that is usually hidden beneath his cloak.

Vehiron is a gentle herbalist and healer who has decided to dedicate his life to healing others and following Eldath's teachings as a Cleric, despite how others usually perceive him as an outsider. He welds a large scythe as his primary weapon, but only to protect himself and others. Otherwise he is a very studious and curious person, always eager to learn more.

Midori-Hime
09-08-2019, 04:56 PM
So did you wanna discuss plot at all or are we just winging it? Lol

Yggdrasil_Hugger
09-08-2019, 06:26 PM
Just winging it I suppose.

Midori-Hime
09-09-2019, 01:40 AM
Okay, is there anything else you wanted to discuss before we start?

Yggdrasil_Hugger
09-09-2019, 01:51 AM
Not particularly.

Midori-Hime
09-09-2019, 02:07 AM
Okies, well then perhaps we can start tomorrow?

Yggdrasil_Hugger
09-09-2019, 02:17 AM
Okay.

Midori-Hime
09-12-2019, 04:21 PM
Sorry I've just been a little out of sorts the past few days. I'm gonna try to post tonight (if you wanted me to start? )
Had to pick up and extra shift today ><

Midori-Hime
09-20-2019, 03:52 AM
So, did you want me to make the IC and start then?