PDA

View Full Version : The Brawl of a Lifetime! [T] OOC

Lord Xarel
12-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Welcome to the world of...

http://www.product-reviews.net/wp-content/userimages/2007/09/ssbb-logo.jpg

This is a place of fun, of adventure, and of BRAWLING! This is where the heroes (and heroines) of various video game franchises come to test their skill. While much, MUCH fighting does take place here, this is a world where peace does reign. Outside of the many exciting battles that do happen here, no one is allowed to fight. If an argument insues between the guests of this world, they must settle it in battle.

Along with the fighters, however, are regular denizens of the world, who watch the battles and cheer their favorite fighters on! These people have not seen a time of war since, well, ever.

This time of peace, however, is soon to come to an end. Master Hand and his brother, Crazy Hand, have sensed an evil unlike they have ever experienced! This evil, while still not at the world of Brawl directly, is already starting to have negative impacts. Crops are not growing like they used to, people are becoming irritable, and the Brawlers are becoming even more violent. Realizing they are going to need help for this new threat, the Hands have decided to look upon "The Watchers." These are the ones who control the fate of the fights between the Brawlers with their hands, and have been doing so for a little more than a decade now. With little other choice available, they have crossed into the real world as black-clothed men of tall stature, looking for the best of "The Watchers."

As one of the best "Watchers," the Hands will need to know more about you. Here is the form you must fill out for them.

Name: (Obvious)
Age: (At least thirteen, but no higher than twenty-five.)
Appearance: (I do not want pictures. I want words. A short paragraph will do [2-5 sentences]. Feel free to be descriptive though.)
Personality: (I want a short paragraph here as well [2-5 sentences]. Fell free to be descriptive though.)
Bio: (A decent paragraph [6-8 sentences])
Favorite Characters: (Please choose three characters! Ice Climbers, Zelda/ Shiek, and the Pokemon Trainer each count as one. This will be important once we start...)

Here are the rules for the world of Brawl.

1) The rules of the Rulers of the People Almighty WILL BE FOLLOWED! Depending on which rule you break, the Hands will do one or two of three things: warn you, banish you to the Hole of Death, and/ or report you to the RPA! Remember this!

2) If you decide to leave for an extended period of time without letting the Hands know, you will be warned the first time. Second time, and you shall be banished to the Hole of Death!

3) Explain your actions in detail! This is very important! Do not be short on the details!

4) Please, be patient with your fellow "Watchers." They might be very busy with other missions.

5) This place should and will be respected! Swearing, Blood, and Romantic Situations shall be limited. Break this once, a warning. Do it twice, banished to the Hole of Death!

6) Please, PLEASE have fun here! While the Hands do ask for alot, they do know that this duty is done by choice, and they want it to be enjoyable.

Translation:

1) The rules set by the RPA staff should be known by everyone. If you break a rule, I will do one or two of three things. I will usually first warn you, unless it is a very serious problem. In that case, I will ban you from this RP and report you to the staff immediately!

2) If you gotta leave for a few or several days, let me know please. If you don't do this the first time, I will warn you when you come back. If the actions repeats or you are gone for a long time, you will be banned from the RP. No exceptions.

3) Please make your posts at least a decent paragraph long. Sometimes less will be allowed, and that is pushing it.

4) Be patient with other posters! They might be working on something.

5) This RP is rated T for Teen. Swearing, blood, and sensual situations need to be limited. Remember, they are kids on this forum. If I see a post with tons of any of those things, you will be warned. You do it again, banned from RP.

6) I know I'm asking for alot here, but I really want this to be fun and enjoyable! Have fun!

This is my first RP here people, and I'm ready to show that I'm not just another funny face. I'm ready to flex my muscles. And now, all I ask is this.

Who's with me?

1) Belnazer as Michael King
2) Lelouch vi Brittania as Kaiosuke (Kai) Kisaragi
3) Wattz as Laura “Loki” Van Buren
4) Atma-Noah as Evan Fraust
5)
6)
7) Xarel1375 as Earl Stevens

Kiwi Panda
12-11-2010, 05:49 AM
Name:Robin scott
Appearance: Robin is 5'5", she has strait long black hair and green eyes. she has a light skin tone and few freckles. she normally wears t-shirts and torn blue jeans. she also has a thin leather necklace that has a cross charm on it.
Personality:she is a very quiet and reserved person, when she first meets someone. as long as someone she knows is around she won't be shy. she is very kind, but will protect prettymuch anyone who needs protection. once she gets to know someone she will be more out going whenever they are around.
Bio: she started her career at 16 as a computer programer, but was eventually recruted by the CIA when she turned 18. after two years in the CIA she retiered and opened up a computer maitenince shop in St. Paul, Minnesota. for the last year she has been teaching computer classes at a nearby community college
Favorite Characters: Zelda/ Shiek, Fox McCloud, and Pikachu

Lord Xarel
12-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Hmm... Not very realistic Kiwi., but it'll work. Accepted.

Just to let everybody know, if someone has one of your favorite characters up, just choose someone else. There are thirty five characters on this game. There's room.

Kaiosuke
12-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Name: Kaiosuke (Kai) Kisaragi
Appearance: Kaiosuke is a tall young man who's height is 6' 2" He wears his hair short cut and black although his natural hair color is blond. He has an a slightly more than average build because he studies martial arts. He has crystal blue eyes and always wears loose black clothing.
Personality: He is a kind hearted young man who cares about his loved ones greatly. He is not easily angered and stays disciplined in a fight.
Bio: Kaiosuke grew up in a small town in Japan. He frequently visited Tokyo to learn martial arts and Kendo and has become rather good at both. He enjoyed greatly playing video games such as Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Fire Emblem. He competed in tournaments to earn the money to pay for his classes and became a renown for his skills.
Favorite Characters: Marth, Link, Wolf

I'll finish here in a minute.

Lord Xarel
12-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Lelouch, I'll be reserving you until you have a Bio up. Do that, and you're in.

Wattz
12-11-2010, 08:43 PM
I admit that I am a little sad that Marth has been taken XD. But here's my profile, this looks like jolly fun. Hope everything's in order! I might edit it a little bit later, especially since I didn't exactly read through it to check for errors 8D.

Name: Laura “Loki” Van Buren

Appearance: Loki is a slight little imp of a thing with a relatively unattractive face. Her hair has been dyed platinum blonde, thus frying it beyond comprehension. Seeing as how one of her favorite movies is Labyrinth, she puts her hair up in the style of the character Jareth, a giant mullet of sorts with a mess of hair on top and flowing down her shoulders. Her eyes are brown and her nose is crooked. Loki wears a white t-shirt one size too small with a pair of jeans with half of one leg torn off, revealing a pair of rainbow tights. She wears worn-down tennis shoes that really could be replaced. She always has a smirk on her face or a really enormous grin.

Personality: Some think that Loki is a spoiled, obnoxious, and loud little brat, when in reality she is… well a spoiled, obnoxious, and loud little brat. She loves making fun of people and playing childish pranks, and she thinks it makes her cool to run around in strange, outlandish outfits. Being a bit of an enthusiast for the dramatic, she decided to start going by the name of Loki, fancying herself a “god of mischief” of sorts. She’s also a huge video game junkie, and she’ll be damned if you ever say you’re a better Pokemon Master than she.

Bio: Laura Van Buren was born into a relatively rich family, and as such she has been raised as a spoiled, only child. When she got into middle school, she gained a best friend that deemed her as “Loki,” since it seemed cool at the time to create nicknames for one another. Her friend moved away, however, and as such her erratic and annoying behavior has increased exponentially without someone else to keep her in check. She doesn’t quite know how to grown up, and is terrified of becoming an adult, so she compensates by acting young and is doing her very best to stay young.

Favorite Characters: Roy, Wario, Pokemon Trainer

Lord Xarel
12-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Wattz, you're in. Accepted. Also, I already like your character.

I should be putting up my character sheet soon. Don't worry, my character is going to be a "Watcher" as well, but I will also be controlling the Hands and the bosses. Just letting everyone know!

Oh and Wattz, thank you for reminding me of something. Characters from Melee that were not in Brawl will also be accepted in this RP!

Kaiosuke
12-11-2010, 09:39 PM
finished profile

Lord Xarel
12-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Lelouch, you're accepted. Also, we only need three more people to start, so spread the word people! Please?

Wattz
12-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Awesome! I'll put a link in my signature XD

Lord Xarel
12-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Oh, and I will be gone for a while after today. Not long, just a few days, but in case we have enough people, I need you three to tell everyone else to chill and be patient.

Kaiosuke
12-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Mkay I have invited my friend Suzaku and he will be creating a character soon.

Lord Xarel
12-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Thanks Lelouch, and here is my character everyone!

Name: Earl Stevens
Appearance: Earl is your average looking guy. He usually wears a black-shirt, green cargo pants, and black tennis shoes. He has short, curly dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes, with lightly tanned skin. He also wears two black leather arm bands on both his arms that are covered in small, dull spikes. He is of average height, around five foot eight and weighs one-hundred and eighty pounds of lean muscle.
Personality: Earl is a really quiet and shy young man. Well, unless you put him with someone he knows or is comfortable with. In that case, he is happy-go-lucky and is very talkative. Under that though, is a smart mind that plans before he takes action. He also takes things very seriously, and usually can't take a joke unless he knows it's a joke. Also, please don't make him mad. JUST DON'T DO IT! Bad things happen when he is mad.
Bio: Earl grew up in a small town for most of his life in northern Mississippi. While his family was known for being socialites, he himself was very quiet and shy, but also very smart. This led to him being bullied a lot in school, but he was never able to defend himself, his family believing in peace and not wanting violence. Earl just took the bullying, until the sixth grade, where a bully decided to make Earl angry. While Earl doesn't remember a thing, his classmates and the bully do, and they never have spoken of the incident that made the bully go to the hospital. After that, Earl went through school with peace and was starting to become a really good competitor on the online circle of video games. The game he was best at was also his favorite. The game was Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Now at the age of nineteen, Earl is fixing to go to college, but little does he know that his favorite video game world is fixing to make an impact on the young man's life.
Favorite Characters: Bowser, Toon Link, Mewtwo

The Imposter
12-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Name: Evan Fraust
Appearance: Evan is about 5"8 and 150 lbs, commonly in his favorite outfit of his He is We band v neck, a purple hoodie, and some black jeans. He is a pretty lean and smaller than most of the other guys his age but for his size he is in great shape. He wears a Hei Matau (jade) necklace that is a family heirloom. Olive skinned with longer brown hair and brown eyes. Has a scar on his cheek from a bad tackle in a soccer game.
Personality: A very charismatic youth who has always been seen as one of the popular guys in high school. He tries to be a gentlemen to everyone around him. He is pretty competitive and doesn't really like to lose.
Bio: His family came from New Zeland but he was born in Prince Edward Island and lives in Howe Bay. He grew up playing sports and having fun outside while his brother played video games. When the smash brothers series started though he always would take a moment to whip his brother. Whenever friends would come over they would always play.

This year he has really put off the games to be active as the high schools soccer captain. Despite the rust he could still cream a lot of people.
Favorite Characters: Sonic, Ike, and Kirby!

Lord Xarel
12-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Atma-Noah, you are accepted. Interesting character combination...

Oh, and Lelouch, I'm reserving your friend a spot, and thank you Wattz for putting a link to this RP in your sig.

Suzaku Kururugi
12-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Name: Kyouraku Shunsui

Appearance: Kyouraku has long red hair and a tan skin color with blue eyes. He is medium build and love to wear a red komono. He also stands 6 ft 3 inch and wights 223lbs.

Personality: A very kind person who cares for his family and friends a lot. Is friendly to everyone until he is given a reason not to be. Very protective over his loved ones and friends.

Bio: His family is from Hungary and was born there. At the age of 15 they moved to the United States to Xenia, Ohio. He had to get his GED because he was to old to get his high school diploma. He found some friends who's parents gave them anything they wanted and he hung out with them until he had to get a part-time job to help pay the bills. 3 months later he was hired on at a warehouse as a over night stock. One night working on unloading a box of new games, he looked inside and it was Super Smash Bros Brawl. He told is friends and they all went to pick it up. That night they all played it and fell in love with it.

Favorite Characters: Ice Climbers, Samus Aran, and Lucario.

Lord Xarel
12-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Hmm... I wish to see some work done on your Character Sheet Suzaku, but other than that, you're accepted.

Just to let everyone know, I'm going to be expecting proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization. This is more a personal rule, but as role-players, I'm sure we won't have that problem.

Another thing, all we need is one more person and we shall start! Spread the word! After the person has a Character Sheet up, I'll post an IC, showing more of the plot and why I need to know everyone's favorite characters.

Kaiosuke
12-12-2010, 02:25 AM
I agree. Grammar is VERY important to make it easier to read one's posts.

Suzaku Kururugi
12-12-2010, 05:35 AM
Would you like me to add more to my appearance and personality or just one of them.

Kaiosuke
12-12-2010, 12:39 PM
No no Suzaku it is your grammar. I can help with it but you need to be able to post with good grammar.

Ex. His family is for Hungary and born there. At the age 15 they moved to the United States to Xenia, Ohio. He had to get his GED because he was to old to get his high school. He found some friends that there parents gave them anything they wanted. He hung out with them until he had to get a part-time job to help pay the bills. 3 months later he was hired on at a warehouse as a over night freight. One night working a box of new games came in and it was Super Smash Bros Brawl. He told is friends and they went and got it. That night they all played it and fell in love with it.

What it should read.
His family is from Hungary and was born there. At the age of 15 they moved to the United States to Xenia, Ohio. He had to get his GED because he was to old to get his high school diploma. He found some friends who's parents gave them anything they wanted and he hung out with them until he had to get a part-time job to help pay the bills. 3 months later he was hired on at a warehouse as a over night stock. One night working on unloading a box of new games, he looked inside and it was Super Smash Bros Brawl. He told is friends and they all went to pick it up. That night they all played it and fell in love with it.

This is just your bio.

Suzaku Kururugi
12-12-2010, 01:33 PM
Thank you for the corrections and I have change it.

Lord Xarel
12-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Suzaku was right along with you Lelouch.

Surprise post. Haven't left yet. Anyhow, I would love to see some work on your appearance and personality with proper grammar Suzaku. While you are still in, I see that you need... polish.

I'm not trying to sound like an *** here. I'm just saying what I think.

Suzaku Kururugi
12-13-2010, 03:31 AM
Thank you for the advice. I have no problem working on that.

Lord Xarel
12-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Got some sad news everyone. Kiwi will not be able to play the RP with us, but that's okay. We'll just need to find two more people now.

And Suzaku, your Character Sheet looks tons better. Thank you for listening.

Lord Xarel
12-14-2010, 06:10 PM
Sorry for the double post everyone, but I will be starting the IC here soon. If anyone else joins, they'll just have to jump in after they post their Character Sheets.

IC Thread is up. Start posting.

Wattz
12-14-2010, 06:26 PM
Awesome! I should be able to post sometime today =D

Lord Xarel
12-14-2010, 06:27 PM
Cool. My post is going to have to wait for a while. Christmas shopping...

Wattz
12-14-2010, 07:25 PM
XD Oh shit, I still need to do my shopping.

Got a post up! I hope it's decent XD.

Lord Xarel
12-14-2010, 07:27 PM
Watch your ******* language Wattz! jk jk

Let me see... Looks good.

Wattz
12-14-2010, 07:29 PM
XDD Gaaahahaha, sorry, I gots a bit of a mouth on me =X

Sweet dealssss.

Lord Xarel
12-14-2010, 07:30 PM
I was just joking Wattz. I do as well, so don't worry.

Kaiosuke
12-14-2010, 09:23 PM
posting.

Lord Xarel
12-14-2010, 09:47 PM
As soon as everyone posts, I'll continue with what is happening next. For those who have already posted, just chill.

Lord Xarel
12-15-2010, 08:53 PM
... Double post... Again.

Anyone know where Suzaku is? Doesn't matter. We will be going on without him. Everyone introduce themselves in the next posts, and we will be going forward.

Kaiosuke
12-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Suzaku posted although i doubt you will like the sentence structure.

Lord Xarel
12-16-2010, 04:44 PM
I noticed Lelouch...

Suzaku, I hate to be like this, but maybe it would be best if you wait and just watch for a while and come in later. Just watch Lelouch, Wattz, Atma-Noah, and I for a while.

Anyways people, when you walk in the portal, you will be transported to your favorite Brawl or Melee stage. Your choice. Since my character has chosen Final Destination, that has been taken. Also, your favorite characters will be coming into play soon...

And DANG! Wattz, you keep on RPing like that, you're gonna make Lelouch and me look bad.

Lord Xarel
12-19-2010, 06:53 AM
Alright everyone! I hate to double post again, but it is needed.

Okay! Here's what's happening. We are all fixing to have our asses handed to us by our three favorite characters. Time will move on, and we will become stronger. Eventually, we will be able to fight like the other Brawlers and survive, and fight in the tournament.

What the vial is going to do to us is rather unique. It will give us the ability to completely transform our bodies and clothes into our favorite characters. Doing so also gives us access to their items and abilities. There is a few tricks to this however... We can only stay in one form at a time. No fused forms. Also, you stay in your form for the duration of your battle. After that, the form is unavailable until after your next battle. Another thing, you will only stay in your human form outside of battle. In battle, your human form becomes unavailable. Outside of battles, you can transform in and out of forms at any time, unless you used a form in battle beforehand...

Now, I know the next question. "Why do we need to train if we can transform into our three favorite badasses(That's right. Toon Link is a badass.)?" Well, the answer is simple. Would you know how to use your body if it became that of a giant turtle with spikes? That answer is no.

Your next post should show your character listening to the Hands and thinking about the events to come. You then must make the choice(there isn't really one) of whether to drink the vial or not. After that, you meet your favorite characters. You can decide to transform now or in your post after this one. I have decided to wait.

The three months will be going by quickly. In fact, your next three posts after this one will each count as one month. Fun stuff.

LLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT T'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDD DDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOO BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWLLLLLLLLLL!

Kaiosuke
12-20-2010, 12:58 AM
A little something to get ya in the mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEiST_lJjZQ&feature=related

Lord Xarel
12-20-2010, 01:02 AM
At a boy Lelouch. Thanks for the link.

Kaiosuke
12-20-2010, 01:06 AM
Oh and if you are interested and now of a lot of popular things on the internet I have this video that I like to watch often. It makes me laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYVDQA49hzc

Lord Xarel
12-20-2010, 01:13 AM
Sweetness! Oh, and Lelouch, you might want to edit your post on the IC Thread. I see a few small mistakes that could become very confusing.

Kaiosuke
12-21-2010, 03:01 AM
Lol I figured that might have happened. The curse of copy pasta. XD I fixed it though.

Lord Xarel
12-21-2010, 03:03 AM
Thank you my friend...

Kaiosuke
12-21-2010, 03:05 AM
It's no problem.

Wattz
12-22-2010, 07:41 AM
Need to apologize if I get characterizations wrong >_<. I'm not that familiar with Brawl or any of the inhabitants because quite frankly I don't play any of the games these characters are from often enough x_o. So if I ever get way out of line with a character, just be all, "Yo. Not cool. Fix this shit."

I'd feel bad writing out of character for them, but I am looking up youtube videos, and any help would be greatly appreciated XD.

The Imposter
12-22-2010, 12:45 PM
Will have a post up tonight for you all.

Belnazar
12-23-2010, 08:56 AM
Hey this one sounds interesting, I figured I would ask if there is still a spot open (the spoiler thing on the front page had two blank spots, so thats why I figure I would ask), if there is ill put in an application yeah. Be checking in regularly to see any response.

Lord Xarel
12-23-2010, 05:32 PM
Wattz, I find that you are already doing quite well. No problems here. Wario, Roy, an Pokemon Trainer look cool form what I see.

Belhazer, if you want to join, I need to see a Character Sheet. From there, if I accept you, you would probably need to wait until we get to the next chapter of this RP, which will be after the tournament.

Belnazar
12-23-2010, 08:52 PM
Name: Michael King

Appearance: Michael stands at 6'1, has dark brown hair that is kept fairly short but usually just sits wildly as he doesn't take care to groom himself, has rough stubble on his cheeks and chin. His skin is lightly tanned, and sets off his blue eyes. He wears a long-sleeve blue shirt with the top three buttons undone and a white pair of cargo pants topped off with some simple steel capped black boots. (Obviously has a larger wardrobe than just this)

Personality: He is a constant optimist but is also wildly reckless, often engaging in ridiculous or dangerous activities without a second thought, earning him a reputation as a wild child back in his home town. He is quick with a smile and a joke but also equally quick to anger if he sees something that doesn't sit well with him, and as befitting his reckless nature he will often confront the problems without giving much thought to them. He is reasonable intelligent and educated but feels that this doesn't give him cause to act superior or stuffy like many of his colleagues. He is always looking for that next adventure, and is starting to look beyond the borders of his hometown for that adventure.

Bio: Michael grew up in Glenorchy, Tasmania, and is the oldest sibling in a group of four. He was always the trailblazer and would constantly go off on his own even from a young age to explore his surroundings and found for himself no end of mischief and trouble. He had always felt that he was somewhat constricted in his small island state but after going to high school the feeling abated for a short while as he enjoyed his studies. After high school was over his longing for a life away from the shores of Tasmania returned, stronger this time, but he didn't have the money for travel and instead started working odd jobs around to try and save up for his adventure. Around this point is when he started to test himself by pulling off various stunts whenever the mood took him, and while in younger people he earned their admiration his family and particularly his mother begun to worry after him believing that he would one day severely injure himself. The police too were concerned with his wild behavior as they too thought that he would injure himself but also that his actions would have a negative effect on the younger people that were coming to idolize him. He is currently still working to save up for his trip.

Favorite Characters: Ganondorf, Donkey Kong, Meta Knight

Lord Xarel
12-24-2010, 07:14 AM
Accepted Belnazer, but like I said, you need to wait until we get to the next part, which will be after the tournament.

By the way everyone, I want yu all to personalize your transformations. You might be transforming into the character, but that doesn't mean you have to look like that character, as seen with my character's Bowser form.

Belnazar
12-24-2010, 07:47 AM
Thanks Xarel, ill be sure to keep an eye out for the progression of the story, and my mind is abuzz with personalised transformation sequences... haha.

Lord Xarel
12-27-2010, 11:44 PM
OKAY PEOPLE! LISTEN UP!

With Christmas over, I would like it if posts start going up, but I understand if New Year's will also be getting in the way, and I don't have a problem with it. Just let me know if New Year's is gonna keep you unavailable.

Wattz
12-31-2010, 12:57 AM
Sorry for not checking in in a while >_<. I'm not positive if I'll be able to have a post before New Years, but I'll do my best! This one's a toughie X_X.

Lord Xarel
12-31-2010, 01:10 AM
It's cool. Don't worry. I understand.

Lord Xarel
01-02-2011, 05:50 PM
*hates double-posting*

Okay people! NEW YEAR'S IS OVER! Time to get to work.

The Imposter
01-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Yeah c'mon everyone just get the first month up for postage!

Lord Xarel
01-08-2011, 04:35 AM
Hmm... Lelouch got sick before the holidays, and hasn't been on since...

Hey Wattz! C'mon and post!

Kaiosuke
01-12-2011, 11:24 PM
Why I have been gone for so long...
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=451272#post451272

Lord Xarel
01-13-2011, 01:42 AM
Lelouch and Wattz! We are awaiting your posts!

Kaiosuke
01-13-2011, 10:56 PM
I will post here in a second.

Lord Xarel
01-13-2011, 11:03 PM
Can't wait to read it Lelouch.

Kaiosuke
01-13-2011, 11:19 PM
It's done. One of my longest posts too.

Lord Xarel
01-13-2011, 11:44 PM
Great job Lelouch. Good post. I can only imagine how the training with Link is gonna be. Also, Toon Link will be training my character next, so I think our characters will have fun battling each other...

Also, I have some information on the tournament. I am working on brackets as we speak and who all will be in it. The Watchers, except Bel's character, will be in it, but not all of the Brawlers will be in it. Any thoughts?

Belnazar
01-14-2011, 01:52 AM
Just dropping the line that im still watching this.

The Imposter
01-14-2011, 03:51 AM
Yeah so with this tourney what will the dealio be with judging? And how long will they go on for. I think the plot will slow to a crawl if one match begins going on post after post.

Lord Xarel
01-14-2011, 05:47 AM
Oh no. Trust me, the fighting is gonna be judged by a mod who knows Brawl, and will only last as long as six posts, three to each person, unless you are fighting a NPC. If that's the case, the post will only last for one post, but the battle can't be one-sided. Seriously, the characters we will be fighting have been doing this longer than the Watchers, I'm sure we're gonna get our butts handed to us at one point or another.

All I ask is that everyone follow the rules and be fair. I don't want to kick anyone out.

Wattz
01-14-2011, 09:52 PM
Ugh. Long stories. No good explanations.

I have half a post done, I plan on having it up by tonight, hold it to me and beat me with a stick/yell at me if it's not up.

Lord Xarel
01-14-2011, 10:18 PM
Don't worry Wattz. We will. XD

Lord Xarel
01-15-2011, 05:21 AM
Wattz, you did good. Keep it up. Also, don't be afraid of having Wario talk. And yes, you're gonna look like him.

I hate double-posting, but since I'm GM, it shouldn't matter. Anyways, what shall Toon Link make my character do...

Wattz
01-15-2011, 05:23 AM
Naw, I know she'll look like him XD. She was just expressing her extreme distaste. Hmhmhm, making Wario talk sounds super hard .___. I'll do my best XD. At least I got the first post out of the wayyy *phew*

Lord Xarel
01-15-2011, 05:34 AM
Look up stuff about him. He is an anti-hero who is greedy, loves garlic, is vulgar, and he also likes to mess with people. That should help.

Lord Xarel
01-17-2011, 03:06 AM
*gives Lelouch the thumbs up* Good job my friend.

Oh, and are you even on my friends list?

Kaiosuke
01-17-2011, 03:08 AM
... I doon't knoww.

*goes to add friend button.*

Lord Xarel
01-17-2011, 03:13 AM
*smiles* Now you are. Just thought I should add ya.

I mean, we buds. Right? Also, I'm almost done with the brackets, and I've made them interesting to say the least. Heheh.

Kaiosuke
01-17-2011, 03:17 AM
Goood i look forward to murdering you all soon. Bwahahahahahahahaaaa

Lord Xarel
01-17-2011, 03:19 AM
Like I said, I'm hiring a mod who understands Brawl to judge the fights between the Watchers, so we'll see Lelouch.

The Imposter
01-17-2011, 03:24 AM
Are we going to be limited to just brawl moves? I don't want to seem like the only one being a stick in the mud but it isn't like they are controlled. The Watchers shouldn't be limited in the same sense as the Brawlers because it isn't about them being just copies but better right?

Lord Xarel
01-17-2011, 03:28 AM
That's what I was fixing to bring up Atma-Noah. People, you are allowed to make moves for your characters. Just nothing that's overpowered, and stuff that makes sense.

A bad example would be Wario shooting lasers from his eyes. A good example would be Wario bending over and farting, causing him to slam into his opponents. See what I'm saying?

Wattz
01-17-2011, 03:30 AM
I dunno, I think I'ma have to take you up on those lasers. I mean, what's a bad guy without freakin' lasers attached to its freakin' head?

*yuppers*

Lord Xarel
01-17-2011, 03:33 AM
Wattz! C'mon now. I know you don't know much about Brawl, but you're doing really good anyhow. You shouldn't be worrying.

Wattz
01-17-2011, 03:35 AM
XDD Naw, I'm just shittin' ya. I thought it was a funny example, Wario with lasers. I might have to make a reference to it in my next post.

Lord Xarel
01-17-2011, 03:45 AM
You should! XD That would make me LOL too hard!

Kaiosuke
01-17-2011, 01:55 PM
Wattz you scare me.... XD

*Dances to add friend button*

The Imposter
01-18-2011, 09:15 PM
I'll have the second month post up by the end of the week. I'm in the middle of finishing a course and being distracted.

Lord Xarel
01-19-2011, 12:19 AM
Understandable. Thanks for letting me know ahead. Also, kickass sig! :)

Lord Xarel
01-22-2011, 12:06 AM
Wattz and Atma, we are patiently awaiting your posts.

Also, I have the brackets done. Now I just gotta get the mod hired. There will be 32 characters in this thing, including the Watchers! O_O May the HOLY S**T moments begin!

I am sending the bracket to everyone in the tournament. Give me a sec...

Wattz
01-24-2011, 10:52 AM
Woot! Finally! Always last to post lately X___X.

Lord Xarel
01-25-2011, 07:26 PM
Yes you are Wattz. Anyways, as soon as everyone puts up their third month of training, I suggest we all meet up again before the tournament. After that, the tournament will start.

Also, I plan on introducing this great evil after the tournament. Who it is, I'm not telling. All I can say is that the great evil is two beings. One is made by Nintendo. The other is an original character.

Kaiosuke
01-25-2011, 11:45 PM
oooooh. Majora? Eggman? Ugh I can't think of nintendo villains right now. Giovanni? Team rocket/magma/aqua/galactic?

Belnazar
01-27-2011, 07:07 AM
Motherbrain would be an awesome nintendo villain, as would Andross. Both evil, disembodied nasties who rely on "brain" power.

Lord Xarel
01-27-2011, 08:18 PM
All I am saying is that the Nintendo villian is very different from the others. He/ She is much more darker and evil.

Lord Xarel
01-31-2011, 08:18 PM
Atma-Noah, King Arthur? Where are you guys?

Kaiosuke
01-31-2011, 09:22 PM
I will post here a little later. I want to make my favorite characters post to be awesome. Also i have to get off right now to let another person use this computer. I hate being at this damn school.

Lord Xarel
01-31-2011, 09:48 PM
I bet. Now, where is Atma?

The Imposter
02-01-2011, 03:25 AM
Sorry I'm in Florida at a conference give me a few days to get home.

Lord Xarel
02-04-2011, 09:42 PM
Okay.

The Imposter
02-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Anyways I do believe I got the post up right? I'm back from Florida too.

Lord Xarel
02-04-2011, 09:53 PM
You do, and I'm loving it! Now... King Arthur... POST!

Kaiosuke
02-04-2011, 11:32 PM
Ok. I will post a little later because I have a scheduled meeting at 7, but I should be able to get back on about nineish.

Lord Xarel
02-06-2011, 03:55 AM
It's all cool. Anyways, I have decided to go ahead and announce that there will be NOT an original villian. There will be two Nintendo villians, and one of them is a villian from the Legend of Zelda series. The other is from Earthbound...

Belnazar
02-06-2011, 08:52 PM
I have a feeling I know who the Earthbound villain is, and if your aim is for a boss that is incredibly disturbing you have got one of the best.

Lord Xarel
02-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Hmm... I'm not saying anything.

Kaiosuke
02-06-2011, 11:07 PM
:( I'm gonna have to respectfully back out of this one. I just don't seem to be as interested as I originally was and I would hate to hold ya'll back.

Lord Xarel
02-08-2011, 01:11 AM
Well, I'm not gonna lie King Arthur, I hate reading that, but I understand. Your character... won't die.

With your permission, I would like to make your character a NPC. Is that okay?

Kaiosuke
02-08-2011, 11:29 PM
That's fine with me. If you need any help making a decision with him just PM me. :)

Lord Xarel
02-10-2011, 12:47 AM
Thank you King Arthur. I'll be sure to do that.

Lord Xarel
02-11-2011, 09:31 PM
... Actually guys, I'm sorry.

Hey Mods! Will you please move this to the Recycle Box along with the IC? Also, please lock them. The story is just taking too long to get off the ground, and I can't seem to work with it like I originally could. I'm sorry everyone for this...