PDA

View Full Version : Mximum Ride Roleplay

StarButterfly
05-12-2020, 02:56 PM
MAXIMUM RIDE FANDOM ROLEPLAY

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You've just escaped from ''The School''. you know. The place where you were born and experimented on. You will play as one of these members of the flock: Fang, Iggy, Nudge/ Gazzer/Gazzy/Gasman, Angel or Dylan. I've already chosen Max. Only Do this If you read the book and finished it all because Im going from the end of the series. You may We may have saved the world but we're not done. MR.Chu is still out there and we need to finish our mission. IM keeping Dylan alive and Max and fang do not have a child!

Max: Username: Bellpepper

Order: 1rst

Fang:

Order: 2nd

Iggy:

Order: 3rd

Nudge:

Order: 4rth

Gazzer/Gazzy/Gasman:

Order: 5th

Angel:

Order: 6th

Dylan:

Order: 7th

Rules:

No sexual content
keep profanity to a low
I don't want a lot of romance in this. Keep it super low and fang and Iggy will not be gay! I have nothing against gayness but I just don't ship them AT ALL!
There will be fighting
Your only playing one person
Just tell me who you wanna be
this will be a group roleplay so you can only choose one
You only play as the flock members
try to post at least once every three days if possible. If not then at least once a week
when you PM me, Name the PM "Member of the flock"
If you wanna join but you never read maximum ride before then you'll have to pay close attention
You don't have conversations on here. I'll make a chat thread for this so we can keep this in order
If you have any questions, ask me please and I'll try to help

( I have never used this sight before but the other site that I use is broken for me some how and I have nothing to so!)

Kris
05-13-2020, 08:32 AM
This thread was posted in the wrong section and I'm moving it to Parody/Fanfic OOC section.