PDA

View Full Version : A Royal Mishap

Pastel Apathy
12-14-2010, 02:14 AM
A Royal Mishap

What would happen if you found out that all of those fairytales you learned as a child really happened? What if you discovered that the souls of seven well-known fairytale girls have been reincarnated into new bodies? What if you learned that you were one of the reincarnations? And, if that wasn't enough news to bear already, what if you found out that your love from your previous life has been reincarnated as well and is searching for you? This is reality for seven regular teenage girls. One day, they discover an elegant letter in their mailbox. They eagerly open the well-written letter and read over the passage inside. Each girl stares at the passage in confusion. Who is this guy?:

The time has come for us to meet once again. A ball will be occurring at the Merryweather Hotel on the 18th of December beginning at 7:00 PM. I will be there wearing a ___ rose. Enclosed is a rose of the same color for you to wear as well. This will ensure that we will meet by the end of the ball to continue our Happily Ever After.

Sincerely,
Your Prince

But what if the prince that you loved in a past life had a rose of a different color than yours? What if, because of a mishap, all of the girls got the wrong color rose? What would happen if you fell in love with the wrong person?

This is the Redo of an RP I made back on the old RPA, and it's based on the disney Princesses. It ended up dying, and I'm hoping this time it won't.

Pastel Apathy
12-14-2010, 02:15 AM
Rules

RP rules

oo1 - There will be romance

oo2 - Please, I want there to be some heartbreaks and some humor, but no one is to die in this rp.

oo3 - Yes, there can be small fist fights between the guys over the girls. What would this rp be without them?

oo4 - The girls will not know their princes, nor will they fall in love at first sight. That's just unbelievable. I want you guys to talk with the girls and get to know them and be with them a while before making any moves. Same goes for you girls.

General rules

oo1 - Please post at least 2 paragraphs. I understand writers block, considering I get it.

oo2 - Listen to me! Or I'll kick you out! I may appoint a co GM to help me out. If you would like this position, pm me with a reason why you'd be good for this job, why I should pick you, and what may make you a better GM than the others. If you're honest with me on certain parts, I'll be more likely to pick you.

oo3 - 3 warnings and you're out of the rp, and your spot will be reopened.

Pastel Apathy
12-14-2010, 02:17 AM
Profile Skeleton

Put your appearance here
My Name is:: [First, middle optional, last]
I just blew out this many candles:: [Ages range from 14-18]
Last time I checked I was a:: [gender]
I belonged to the fairytale:: [The fairytale your character belonged to in a past life.]
In a past life I loved::
[b]I didn't know roses came in that color...:: [Your rose color. Again, look below for this.]
I absolutely love:: [likes interests]
I don't like:: [dislikes]
I act this way:: [personality]
I don't like to talk about it:: [Some things about your past]
I forgot to add:: [anything else]
I am controlled by:: [your username]

Pastel Apathy
12-14-2010, 02:25 AM
Character's and Rose color.

Female Reincarnations

Cinderella Played by [Open]

Beauty and the Beast Played by [Open]

Sleeping Beauty Played by [Open]

Snow White Played by [Open]

The Little Mermaid Played by [Reserved for Blue_Tornado]

Little Red Riding Hood Played by [Open]

Alice in Wonderland Played by [Open]

Mulan Played by [Reserved by Twi]

Male Reincarnations

Blue Rose Played by [Open]

Red Rose Played by [Open]

Golden Rose Played by [Open]

White Rose Played by [Open]

Purple Rose Played by [Open]

Green Rose Played by [Open]

Pink Rose Played by [Open]

Teal Rose Played by [Open]

Rose Colors

Cindella has a Blue Rose. In a past life, she loved the guy with the Pink rose.

Beauty and the Beast has a Red Rose. In a past life, she loved the guy with the Green rose.

Sleeping Beauty has a Golden Rose. In a past life, she loved the boy with the purple rose.

Snow White has a white rose. In a past life, she loved the boy with the golden rose.

The Little Mermaid has a purple rose. In a past life, she loved the guy with the White rose.

Little Red Riding Hood has a green rose. In a past life, she loved the guy with the Teal rose.

Alice in Wonderland has a pink rose. In a past life, she loved the boy with the blue rose.

Mulan has a teal rose. In a past life, she loved the boy with the red rose.

AliceMalice15
12-14-2010, 11:29 AM
I would like to take Alice. I will post a sheet tonight. :)

AliceMalice15
12-15-2010, 12:28 AM
http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af47/Alice_Flavored_Lollipop/image-4.jpg
My Name is:: Hayley(Lee) Aliciana Hale
I just blew out this many candles:: 18
Last time I checked I was a:: female
I belonged to the fairytale:: Alice in wonderland
In a past life I loved:: Blue*
I didn't know roses came in that color...:: Pink
I absolutely love::*
ღConverse Chucks
ღAdventures
ღShockingly bright colors
I don't like::
☠ Suprises (small ones are ok she just doesn't like the huge ones)
☠ Stepfathers
☠ Rabbits (ironic I know)*
I act this way:: I'm quite a tomboy, but I still have my girlly moments and like girlish things. I am female after all.
I don't like to talk about it:: Hayley has been in a sort of slump ever since her mother remarried when she was 12. Her Stepfather has always kept her fairly distant from himself and never really played a role in her life. As soon as she was able she moved out and got her own appartement. Now she works as a waitress at a coffee shop and is barely able to pay for college. She was quite suprised when she got the letter and now has to find a dress....
I am controlled by:: AliceMalice15