PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Island(Pidi and Secret)[M]

Pages : [1] 2

SecretShadows
05-31-2021, 07:44 PM
The ocean held many secrets, many places unknown to others, and for good reason too. One of these secrets was in the form of an island, hidden in the ocean and surrounded by a storm. A tribe of people was on this island, not anything normal though they still didn't even know the secrets their own home held. Akar their leader kept them close to the ocean side, away from the deeper ends of the island that held unknown danger. But the days were getting wild as the storms started getting more and more, the danger arising from every corner.

He made his way over to the house, seeing his adopted daughter and smiling as he walked over and said: "Hey sweetheart, have your mother gotten home yet? I need to get everyone prepared for the other storm, they keep getting worse and I'm afraid of any houses that might collapse again." He sighed knowing their herbalist was already had her hands full with patients from the last storm, another big one was a problem.

One of the men called Mathew also hurried in, he was nicknamed Rocky due to his habit as a child of collecting rocks but today he served as one of the stronger warriors around. "Akar! The storm is coming faster than we thought! Everyone needs to get to the cave now!" He said quickly with a worried tone.

Malyka
05-31-2021, 07:52 PM
Cathy sighed, and ran her fingertips over one of the books, she'd been punished by Akar's wife after getting into another bad mood when she didn't feel like reading, but in her case, it was more protected from the outside world, they hardly ever left her alone, and always looked after her, for Cathy was not a normal girl like all the others on the island. Cathy was born blind and had white hair.

When she heard Akar she grumbled for a moment and closed her book "She's still gone, or she has to sit still in a corner and keep me in the gate from a distance" she said sarcastically and got up and felt her chair and moved that back in place "But I can help get things ready for the storm!" soon she heard the voice of one of his men and she muttered some unclear words

SecretShadows
05-31-2021, 08:03 PM
Akar sighed at the attitude of Cathy. He then said: "Cathy, your mother is trying to help you with reading, don't treat her in such a manner... Besides, you know we live you." He then looked at Markus then gave a nod before he said: "Alright, then let's get moving... Cathy, you can help Rocky here with making sure the tents in the cave are set up, I'll gather the village people."

Markus gave a nod then looked at Cathy and said: "Alright let's hurry miss Cathy, we don't have a lot of time." He started rushing out quickly but made sure to wait up for her before making it towards the large cave. In there Lily the herbalist was already, she had treated some patients there and then looked up seeing the two then said: "There is another one coming again isn't there?" She sighed not sure how many more wounded people she could handle.

Malyka
05-31-2021, 08:08 PM
Cathy, when she heard I and already noticed him running away, and folded her arms, soon one of her father's men came and helped her towards the cave "Oh yes help set up the tents like a blind man can make a tent set up" she grumbled, and soon felt around her, and sat down on a rock and felt the cold from a space behind her for a moment she thought she heard a voice, it was unclear, but she heard someone.

SecretShadows
05-31-2021, 09:36 PM
Markus looked at Cathy and said: "Well you can help, I'll handle the tents... Here, you take these and fold them open." He handed her some closed bedding that she could fold open knowing she didn't need to see to be able to do so. He started setting up some tents for everyone.

The voice was but unclear whispered trying to speak to her.

Malyka
05-31-2021, 09:41 PM
Cathy heard only half what Markus said, and ignoring his request to unfold the beds, and stood up, she heard everyone busy, and put her hand against the rigging of the cold rocks and started walking, and walked closer to the cave within.

The other people's voices diminished, and she walked deeper into the cave, she felt the wetness on the walls and for a moment she stopped and smelled on her hand "Water..." she muttered to herself and heard another voice. "W... who's there," she said and walked on and stumbled hurting her knee and shoulder and she slowly got back up and felt around her

Shara looked up when Akar saw walking into the cave and smiled briefly, she walked up to him and sighed "We can't handle those storms Akar, several people have already lost their houses, and ours is also about to collapse" she said concerned, and looked around for a moment "Where's Cathy?"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 07:48 AM
The voice became more and more clear, soon saying: "I am Draken, Cathy... I have been looking over you, ever since you were small... But I am not here, I am only speaking to you in your mind." Soon a warm flow of magic went past her to guide her back to the wall. "You must be careful of these storms, there are worst ones coming, they will bring in things this island hasn't seen before."

Akar sighed and said: "I know, but we can't stop them ether... Cathy should be somewhere here in the cave, I asked her to help Rocky." He hugged her and then said: "Let us just get through the one tonight, the cave here provides us shelter."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 08:58 AM
Cathy was startled for a moment, and stood still "Who... what are you? and how do you know my name?" she said surprised, and felt around her "And I know that this storm is dangerous, many houses have been destroyed ... we will have no place to live anywhere else, but only in this cave" she said.

"That's weird because I see her no where and Rocky is busy setting up tents," she said worriedly

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 09:02 AM
"I told you I am Draken dear, I am a dragon." She replied and chuckled softly then said: "Don't worry, these storms will pass eventually though these do come every hundred years and these aren't as bad as those to come." Sighing a bit before she added: "There is a saver part on this island in the center, but first go there after these storms past."

Akar frowned and looked around then said: "Rocky, where is Cathy." Markus looked over and said: "Oh she is helping e unfold the be- oh she isn't there." He looked over at where she was earlier. "Ill go find her!" He said quickly and rushed into the cave.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 09:06 AM
"Better place, dragon?" she said surprised and sat down, on and rfots, she felt her wet dress stick to her body and smiled briefly "But how do you know me naa, and how can I understand you?" she asked hesitantly, looking up when she heard something "Somebody coming?"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 09:11 AM
The dragon replied: "I know you because I was there when you were born, you are special Cathy, unlike the rest... you have the blood of dragons and their power... Yes someone is coming, think they worry about you, so go home and rest, Ill call you again later."

Soon Markus showed up and saw her then said: "Cathy! Here you are, everyone got worried there for a second... oh you are wet, we should get you into warm dry clothes."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 09:16 AM
Cathy huffed "I was talking to Dragon, and you always worry about poor pathetic Cathy" she said, standing up, crossing her arms, ignoring the pain in her bleeding shoulder and knee.

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 09:20 AM
"Dragon? What on earth is that." He asked confused then noticed her bleeding and sighed saying: "You aren't pathetic Cathy and no one thinks that either... come on let us get you to Lily, you are bleeding."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 09:24 AM
"Dragon is a dragon, and very kind" Cathy said and felt Rocky's arm, and huffed a little "I don't need to go to Lilly" she spoke sullenly, because she didn't like Lilly and her herbs and especially the checks regarding her blindness

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 09:32 AM
"I see." He just said and then leads her back to the campsite and said: "Yes you do need to see Lily... These are pretty bad cuts you have here, and you know Lily always tries to be gentle."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 09:37 AM
Cathy huffed, and soon she heard voices, and soon heard her mother call her name and then to Lilly "Argg really stop being overprotective" she spoke gruffly, and felt herself being put down on a bed, and how her mother wanted her to take off the wet dress "HEY!! stop I can take off my wet dress myself, but not in front of others"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 09:39 AM
Akar came in and looked at Cathy then said: "Cathy you shouldn't just wander off without telling someone... We don't know what is deeper into this cave." He soon had them bring Lily who also entered in and smiled saying: "Im here, oh just some small cuts?"

Malyka
06-01-2021, 09:43 AM
"Im fine! and I was just talking to Dragon, and I don't need Lilly's help" she said and started to sneeze.

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 09:45 AM
Akar frowns and said: "Who is that?" Lily just started getting some bandages and herbs while she said: "Don't worry Ill be fast."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 09:48 AM
"A dragon!" she said cheerfully and had to sneeze again and soon felt her mother's hand, who was startled for a moment "Lilly she feels warm!" she heard her mother say, and she pushed her hand away "I feel good"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 09:52 AM
Akar sighed and said: "There aren't dragons here sweetheart... And yes you seem to be getting a fever so rest." Lily just got some tea and said: "Don't worry it's just a fever, some herbal tea and rest will help." She started working on the wounds of Cathy.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 09:59 AM
Cathy huffed "Dragons do exist, and I don't need your dirty tea, really understand that you don't have a husband since you can't cook at all" she said and crossed her arms and had to sneeze and cough again

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 10:03 AM
Lily sighed and looked at Cathy then said: "Cathy, this is to help you... Please understand." She placed the tea down next to her then stood up and said: "Her wound is treated... I should go take care of the others." Akar sighed and looked at Cathy saying: "That was rude."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 10:07 AM
Cathy lay down and felt the blanket over her "It's the truth, Lilly can't cook, the last time she went to cook, her kitchen was on fire" she spoke and looked away "And I'm not sick, and dragons to exist"

After two days the storm finally passed and almost all the houses were destroyed. Cathy remained stubborn and said that dragons existed, which made Shara very worried about Cathy, and walked over to her husband and Lilly "I'm worried about Cathy"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 10:12 AM
Akar looked at his wife and said: "Yes I know dear... But Im not sure what to do, she is stubborn... Very stubborn, but perhaps that's our fault." Lily was just working with a few more people then looked at them saying: "I'm sure it will pass, could just be she bumped her head a little."

Suddenly a few of the guards came rushing over and said: "Strange things had washed up on the ocean! Including strange people." Akar frowns and said: "Alive?" "Only some... They are all unconscious and getting brought over here, but there are I'm very strange beasts too." He replied

Malyka
06-01-2021, 10:17 AM
Timothy felt how men were struggling to drag him along, and heard another moan about how heavy and big he was, he moaned for a moment causing the men to drop him, and he got up with difficulty "My alcohol!" he muttered and stood ignoring the huge headache, and felt by his side and soon found his drinking bottle and grabbed it and wanted to take a sip but soon found it empty "By all the sea-gods" he grumbled and looked around him.

Cathy saw her chance, she didn't feel anyone around, and quietly walked out of the tent and walked deeper into the cave

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 10:22 AM
The guards looked at him in shock, a few took out some spears just in case he attacked while one tried speaking to him but they spoke an unknown language to the outside world. They also didn't understand what he said.

Akar hurried with the men as they took him to the beach. Watching a few strange unknown people with odd clothes get taken off to the cave. He then noticed a group busy with some other bigger man who seems awake. "Is it hostile? Can it speak?" He asked then while one said: "It seems to speak but we can't understand it... It doesn't seem to understand us either." Some others came rushing over saying: "There are large monster-like fishes on the beach." Akar sighed and said: "Try to see if you can get him to follow you to the cave then... I'll deal with the fish monster problem."

Draken saw her then said: "Hello Caithy."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 10:27 AM
Tomothy looked around, and saw the skinny men standing around him, and had to laugh, "And what do you want to do, stab me with a toothpick" he said with a grin

"Hello Dragon, the storm is over!" she said with a smile, and sat down "Everyone thinks I'm crazy

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 10:31 AM
Draken sighed and said: "I'm sorry to say child, there is one last very big storm to come... It's going to be back in two days, so don't rebuild anything just yet." She then said: "Well you did speak of me and they don't hear me, that is why... Perhaps wait next time until I appear... Also, strange monsters are washing up, don't worry most would be dead, but make sure they kill those that aren't... Some of those fish monsters can learn to attack people."

The men just looked at him confused as he spoke to them. Soon one-pointed off towards the distance wondering if he would understand that was where they were going. A few started walking to see if he would follow.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 10:37 AM
Timothy looked at the people strangely, he saw some of his wounded men being taken away, the few that had come to look at Timothy "Make sure those sea monsters that attacked us are dead and see what you can save from me the damn ship"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 10:41 AM
Sam was one of the crews who were on the better side since he wasn't human. He looked at his captain a few hurrying over then said: "Captain! I think the ship is the last damn problem, no one understands these people... What if they are cannibals?" He looked at the guards who just frowned at them looking just as confused. "They took out weapons too, and I woke up in some cave with a bunch of them... And some crazy woman I swear is a witch with the number of herbs she stuffed into Marko."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 10:44 AM
"If they were cannibals you couldn't run here to tell me that, they would have eaten you long ago" he said shaking his head and headed for the cave "So and where is that crazy creepy woman, what were you talking about?"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 11:14 AM
"Unless they aren't hungry yet." He said and just watched the people with their spears closely. "I'm pretty sure most people here are crazy! Damn, I told you we were getting too close to that storm... Bloody sea monsters too." He said and groaned. The guards soon reached inside the cave and called Lily who was busy bandaging up the rest. "They are in terrible shape mostly, not sure if some would even survive the night... Get some warmer and dry clothes for these people." She said as she walked over to the guard then turned her attention to the two walking men. "Except them... They seem fine, anyone else coming in?" The guard then said: "Not anyone alive... The rest are taking care of those odd monsters on the beach."

Markus soon rushed over and said: "Have anyone seen Cathy?"

Malyka
06-01-2021, 11:19 AM
Timothy will soon be Lily and grinned briefly "Gotta say I like this place already," he said with a grin and winked at the young woman for a moment, then looked at Sam "And why shouldn't I get closer to the storm, I like danger," he said with a grin and started to laugh.

Shara looked at Markus and then around her "Akar Cathy is gone!!"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 11:30 AM
Lily got some herbs then frowned at the large man and said: "He seems cheerful for someone who got stuck in that storm... Perhaps I need to check for a head injury." Sam looked at him and said: "Why are you flirting with the witch! She clearly doesn't even understand us, none of them do... Besides your so-called loving danger got us stuck on an island that isn't even on the maps... With crazy people!"

Markus sighed and said: "Here we go again." He started heading back into the cave again. Akar showed up and said: "We killed some of the monsters and found odd crates, perhaps we should burn them or something... I don't even know what we should do with these people who washed up, they seem odd and speak strangely."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 11:35 AM
Timothy looked at Sam "I like beautiful women and by the way enough of our stuff has washed up, make yourself useful and collect everything and see what we have"

Cathy laughed for a moment. "I'm glad the storm has passed, and are you sure the place you talked about is safe?"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 11:42 AM
Draken chuckled and said: "Yes I am sure about that, but the last storm is still to come in two days so don't get too comfortable dear... Seems like your friend is coming again."

Sam sighed and said: "Yes we know captain... Besides don't seem like I have to, the people here already gathered most of it, but I am not sure what they are going to do with it."

Lily watched the two talking even if she understood none of it. She then sighed and pointed at some chairs wanting them to sit down, they were way too tall for her to work on while standing.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 11:46 AM
"Then make sure they don't do anything with my rum!," he said and looked at Lilly and saw her pointing to a small chair, for a moment he grinned and took the chair and looked at it and sat on it, and looked with a grin at Lilly, tapping his chest "Timothy" he spoke clearly.

Cathy sighed "And there's the nanny" she spoke loud enough for Markus to hear and had a laugh "Markus the nanny,"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 11:51 AM
Lily watched him sit down then got some herbs and bandages before walking over to him and tugging on his shirt wanting him to take it off so that she could work better. She then frowns as he tapped on his chest and seemed to speak out a name so she then thought a bit before she pointed at herself and said: "Lily." Then she just started to work on checking if there were any wounds she had to patch up.

Markus sighed and said: "I'm not a nanny you know... I'm just here to make sure you are okay, not your babysitter." He crossed his arms and said: "You seem to like this part of the cave."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 11:55 AM
Timothy happily took off his shirt, besides being tall and wide, he was also quite muscular, and there wasn't a scratch on his body anywhere "Lilly?" he spoke in surprise and took her hand and gave it a kiss "Beautiful name for a beautiful woman"
he spoke in surprise and took her hand and gave it a kiss "Beautiful name for a beautiful woman"
sprak hij verbaasd en pakte haar hand en kuste die "Mooie naam voor een mooie vrouw"
He expressed surprise and took her hand and kissed "Nice name vor a beautiful woman"
Hij uitte zijn verbazing en pakte haar hand en kuste "Leuke naam voor een mooie vrouw"

Cathy laughed "You're a babysitter because you're the one who comes looking for me every time" she said and stood on "This is one of the places where I can talk quietly with dragon"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 12:01 PM
Lily frowned wondering how he managed to get out of that storm unharmed. The rest were in pretty bad condition. She then felt him kiss her hand and frowned even more as she said: "You realize I can't understand a word of what you are saying strange man called Timothy." She got some tea and handed it to him, herbal tea just to make sure he doesn't get a cold later on. Sam hurried back and said: "I think they want to burn the crates captain! I don't know how to stop them I can't understand them... And they are pointing their spears at me when I get close."

"That doesn't make me a babysitter... I'm just checking up on you." He said and sighed then frowned as she spoke about the dragon again and asked: "Why does no one else hear them then?"

Malyka
06-01-2021, 12:07 PM
Timothy got up, dropping the cup of tea to the floor and he hurried to the crates, and pushed the men away, and without any effort lifted two crates and looked at the men and grinned falsely at the men and then looked at Sam "let them set fire to a crate of gunpowder that will soon teach them not to just set things on fire"

Cathy looked to his side "Because he talks to me in my head" she said

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 12:17 PM
Lily huffed as he dropped the tea and just shook her head before she started working on some other people. Sighing at a large number of people but with the storm went at least, none more will come.

Sam just took one as well after a path got cleared then he said: "Captain, is that smart? Don't think they would know that is going to explode." He watched the guards yelling at them for probably picking up the crates but then just proceeded to burn the others. "Oh, crap... Start running!" Sam just said as it reached the gunpowder and rushed off before one large explosion happened to send quite a few people flying and others came rushing over to see what had happened.

"But why?" He asked her while he found a place to sit down.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 12:19 PM
"Because he is going to help us" she said with a smile, and felt the ground shake "w.... what was that?"

Timothy sighed and shook his head "Really idiots"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 12:23 PM
"How?" He asked her then felt the ground shaking and frowned saying: "I don't know... Seems to be happening outside the cave. Soon Draken said: "They had set fire to explosives... The pirates didn't warn them, hmm but quite hard when none of them understand each other."

Sam said: "Guess the strange witch lady has more work now... That was bigger than I thought." A few people started getting those that got seriously hurt out of the rubble and rushed them into the cave. Lily heard the explosion then saw them coming in with a bunch if the guards and said: "What on earth happened!?"

Malyka
06-01-2021, 12:26 PM
"Pirates?" she said surprised. "Can you understand them, maybe we can help them understand each other?" she spoke to herself and forgot for a moment that Rocky was sitting next to her

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 12:34 PM
"Yes, they are people that live on the sea and steal from others... I can understand them, they speak another language than the ones you do but I have magic that helps me understand any language." Draken said. Rocky just watched her.

Akar groaned as half of the men came in wounded then said: "What on earth was in there!?" The one then said: "We don't know... But it caused a lot of damage to the surrounding area." Lily growled a bit and said: "You think! We have someone without a damn leg here, I need help! There are too many people hurt." Two of the guards started to try and help her but she scolded them more then anything.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 12:43 PM
Timothy sighed and looked at Sam "Help them, we have enough experience with this kind of injury" he ordered and opened a crate and took a bottle of rum and opened it and took a sip

"Do you think you can help us so that we can all understand each other?"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 12:48 PM
Sam nodded and rushed over to help, seeing what he could do even though the herbalist doctor didn't seem too happy with it. The rest of the guards just looked at Timothy now horrified as he drank something they thought was the same things as those other crates.

"Hmm not just yet, but I can give you the ability to understand them... You could teach the pirates the language then, making it easier for them to get used to this place." She replied

Malyka
06-01-2021, 12:52 PM
"As long as they cooperate" she said with a smile, and felt around her, touching Rocky's leg and startled for a moment "S...sorry"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 12:54 PM
Rocky just watched her talking though he still want sure with who. Soon she touched his leg and he said: "It's fine... Should we start heading back?"

Malyka
06-01-2021, 12:57 PM
Cathy nodded and stood up, taking his arm "Dragon is going to help me understand the pirates" she said with a grin

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 12:59 PM
"Pirates? What are those?" He asked her and leads her back to the camp.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 01:09 PM
"How am I supposed to know," she said and walked closer to the other, soon Cathy sighed "and sometimes I wish to be deaf instead of blind" she muttered.

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 01:14 PM
"I don't think that would be nice." Markus said and then frowns seeing how much chaos was going on in the cave. Everyone was rushing around and half of the village along with strangers were laying in the medic area.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 01:16 PM
"What's going on? why is there so much noise and everyone is yelling" she said and soon noticed that she was starting to get a headache

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 01:21 PM
"That explosion seems to have hurt many people... Everyone seems to be freaking out." Markus told her and then saw Akar coming over while saying: "Damn... As if the days can't get worse... Are you two okay?"

Malyka
06-01-2021, 01:23 PM
"Why do you think there is something wrong" Cathy snapped, getting a huge headache from all the noise

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 01:40 PM
"Well, there was just an explosion that took out half the damn hill as well as a bunch of the men." He replied and sighed then said: "Just get to the tents."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 01:43 PM
"No, and those men are pirates, and dragon is going to help me understand them so where are they?" she said stubbornly

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 01:47 PM
"What?" Akar just said looking at her completely confused while Rocky just shrugged before leading her over to the pirates. One of the guards quickly said: "Don't bring any fire close to the big one! He is drinking those things that exploded." Lily frowned and said: "Wait what!? Why isn't anyone stopping him then! That can't be safe." She soon saw Cathy coming over and said: "Is everything okay? Wait I need to go stop someone from making themselves explode.

Sam just watched the drama and said: " Well damn." Though this time Cathy was able to understand what he said even though no one else did.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 01:55 PM
"Hey watch your words" Lilly spoke to Sam and looked his way "And what is that man drinking Lilly is afraid he will explode" she suddenly spoke in their language to Sam

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 02:06 PM
Sam looked at her surprised and said: "How on earth... You weren't on the ship, how do you understand me?" He crossed his arms finding this very skeptical.

Lily in the meantime had walked over to Timothy and proceeded to try getting the drink out of his hand while she said: "Stupid foolish people these are! Let it go! Stop that!"

Malyka
06-01-2021, 02:23 PM
"I'm being helped to talk to you idiot, and what is that big man drinking," said Cathy

Timothy couldn't resist and took a big gulp and enjoyed how the woman tried to take his rum, then looked at the young lady "So she speaks our language,"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 02:28 PM
"My my aren't you a feisty thing." Sam said and just shrugged saying: "He is just drinking rum... It's alcohol." He then looked at the Captain and said: "Aye, seems so... Oh that woman is thiamine you are trying to drink the gunpowder, she thinks you are trying to explode yourself." He laughed a bit.

Lily huffed unable to reach it so she just climbed onto his lap and hits the bottle away before she grabbed a handful of herbs and pushed it into his mouth. One's that took out toxins that she thought whatever he was drinking had, though they were bitter as hell. She huffed and glared at him then looked at the guards saying: "Hurry and get this crate away you fools! Don't think I can keep him here!" Tow came rushing over to try and grab the crate and move it away.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Cathy huffed "what is rum?" she asked and heard Lilly.

Timothy had enough of Lilly and spit out the herbs and lifted Lilly and threw her over his shoulder 'em hit her on the buttocks and looked at the men trying to take the crate "do it and I'll eat you"

Cathy was shocked "Keep away from those crates or he'll eat you" she said quickly and looked back at Sam "But what was that explosion?

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 02:43 PM
Sam just started laughing at the sight then he looked at Cathy and said: "I told you it's alcohol, just something ya drink... The explosion was gunpowder, we use it for the cannons." He continued laughing a bit.

Lily yelled and said: "Let me go you, stupid idiot!" She hits him and kicks around trying to get herself free. The guards just backed away and said: "He took Lily hostage!" Akar looked worried and said: "Damn, prepare the weapons! They are getting out of hand!"

Rocky just watched Cathy and said: "Umm we might need to solve this faster Cathy."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 03:15 PM
Cathy sighed "It's okay, it's Alcohol, and that other stuff is gunpowder, and you let go of big Lilly" she said with a sigh.

Timothy laughed, and put Lilly down and tapped her butt again, and grinned "I like her"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 03:25 PM
Lily growled and then hits his hand away from her butt as she said: "I don't like this man... Plus alcohol is also bad for you." She huffed and walked over to the others to continue her work.

Same just continued laughing finding it all humorous and then said: "Well then, you haven't exactly told us your name and what you all want from us."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 03:28 PM
"What we want from you!, you are here, this is our island, so what do you want," she said and folded her arms "And the name is Cathy"

Timothy watched Lilly walk away and grabbed a new bottle of rum and opened it and followed Lilly and took a good look at her

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 03:51 PM
"In case you haven't noticed, we got stranded here... So why would we want anything? Oh and the name is Sam, that is our Captain Timothy, then you have the rest of the crew still passed out it seemed." He said and glanced over at the wounded people.

Lily glanced back noticing he was following her then looked at Cathy who seemed to understand them and then said: "He is following me... Don't tell me he is trying to eat me." She knew most people weren't the biggest fan of her and her medication so getting hated wasn't anything new though this was on another level entirely.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 03:54 PM
Cathy heard lilly and had to laugh, she had heard Timothy's words before "The wonders are the world out of someone likes Lilly" she said and looked back at Sam "Won't tell him you can't cook Lilly"

Timothy took a sip and sat down and looked at Lilly "By the sea gods what a beautiful woman you are"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Lily just huffed as she looked at Cathy and said: "You know, im fine with your dislike towards me but bullying me on my weak spots is not nice, and im not going to put up with it." Clearly not believing Cathy. She sighed and just continued to work.

Sam just laughed and said: "Captain, don't think she feels the same way over someone drinking so called explosives." He joked around then watched some of the men starting to wake up.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 04:03 PM
"Oh come on Lilly, you know I like you, far away from me" she said and then heard her father's stern voice "What! be glad I talk to them so you understand them don't see the whole problem. .. oh wait I'm blind so don't see anything" she said cheekily

Timothy sighed. "Even nicer to have her for me" he called to Sam

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 04:07 PM
Lily just sighed and shook her head at Cathy not finding her humorous in the slightest. She checked on the people starting to wake up and then got some more herbs.

Akar sighed and said: "I am but honestly you need to stop attacking everyone too... Anyway, what have you found out about these people?"

Sam just laughed and said: "Uh-huh if you even manage to do that, she understands nothing you say."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 04:17 PM
"I don't attack anyone, just tell the truth, and not many they are pirates that great one is timothy and this here is sam" she said

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 04:20 PM
He sighed and then just looked at the two before he said: "Alright so we know their names... Well, either way, we have to make ready for the night, there aren't enough tents for everyone so tell them they need to share with someone, and thank you Cathy."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 04:23 PM
Cathy sighed and continued to talk with Sam, and got to know them better, Timothy had already found a place where he wanted to sleep in Lilly's tent.

Cathy thanked Sam for the talk and was helped by him to her tent and smiled briefly, and felt someone watching them closely, she shook her head as Sam walked away "Jealous Rocky?"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 04:25 PM
Lily just raised a brow as the larger man wanted to stay in her tent, but just agreed on it knowing she won't be sleeping tonight with the number of wounded people she had to tend to, so it was practically an open tent.

Sam nodded and waves then walked off. Rocky suddenly snapped out of his daze then quickly said: "N-No... Why would I be jealous?"

Malyka
06-01-2021, 04:28 PM
"Because from the moment Sam and I were together, you just stared at us, and you followed us when Sam took me to the tent" she said and laughed.

Shara walked into the tent and sat down on the bed for a moment, and took a deep breath she was worried about the people and Cathy

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 04:30 PM
"I-I was just making sure nothing strange happened... I mean have you seen how odd the one is behaving." He said and scratched the back of his head.

Akar entered and smiled saying: "Have you see what happened? I'm beginning to think that dragon is real."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 04:34 PM
"Why do you worry, like someone cares about a blind woman who can't do anything, hey everyone thinks I'm weird now because I say dragons exist" she said and felt around her and put the blanket over her legs.

Shara sighed "You start now too, I'm already very worried about Cathy, and should I worry about my husband who has imaginary friends" she spoke and felt sick and ran out of the tent and started to puke

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 04:38 PM
"I care about you, Cathy... And I don't think you are weird... I mean you just spoke to people no one else was able to, that isn't anything normal so I believe you." He said as he looked at her and sits down next to her.

"Shara, Cathy literally spoke another language, that isn't something anyone here could do and we have had her since she was a baby." Akar said and then saw her running out so rushed after her before he looked at her worried while he said: "Are you alright?"

Malyka
06-01-2021, 04:41 PM
Cathy blushed and felt him sit next to her "There are plenty of girls who like you"

Shara wiped her mouth and nodded "Yes I feel good, according to Lilly it is normal to feel so sick sometimes, especially the first 3 months" she spoke without looking at him, to see how he would react

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 04:46 PM
Rocky just blushed and said: "Uhh... Well, I don't really care about them."

Akar looked at her surprised then said: "Wait, you're pregnant!?" He quickly hugged her and grinned happily.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 04:50 PM
Shara nodded and smiled "I wanted to tell you, but we were so busy, and then I worry about Cathyt" she spoke and looked around and saw Cathy and Rocky sitting "Mmmm looks like you were right about Rocky a to have a crush on Cathy"

"Well I don't need anyone, I don't need a boyfriend, they're just annoying, just as annoying as everyone thinks I need help all the time" she said, trying to find her cup of water

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 04:58 PM
He held her happily then kissed her and said: "I am never too busy for you, my love." He then looked over at Rocky and Cathy then said: "Mhm... Though Cathy would probably just chase him off if she found out." He sighed a bit then shook his head.

Rocky just glanced down and scratched the back of his neck saying: "Ah yeah... Guess that is true." Not really sure what to say. He then stood up and said: "Well I shouldn't bother you any longer tonight... Sleep well Cathy, I'll see you again tomorrow I guess." He then started making his way back to his tent.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 05:04 PM
Shara saw Rocky walk away and sighed "She scares everyone away" and looked at him and kissed him "Let's go to sleep"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 05:06 PM
"Well if she actually took their feeling to mind she won't... I swear I won't be surprised if Lily stops helping us with her health because of it either, she found the poor woman's weak spots and seem to only hit there." He said and sighed then gave a nod and went to their room.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 05:12 PM
"Lilly and Cathy are almost the same, both chase men from their way, have you seen that big bear of a man who keeps chasing her" and she laughed a little and sat down and got a glass of water and took a sip

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 05:19 PM
"Lily doesn't intentionally chase people away though... I have noticed him following her but they can't understand each other so she doesn't know what he is thinking... And besides that, she is the doctor who feeds herbs to everyone so no one in general likes seeing her, just means sickness and medicine." He said and sighed then said: "I just want Cathy to see how much everyone cares about her."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 05:23 PM
"And that's the problem she can't see anything, and I have to agree with her on some points, nobody lets her try things herself, even I do too much for her," she said with a sigh.

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 05:26 PM
"Well she is childish, it's hard to let her do things on her own... But we should try to give her that freedom, I think starting today, let her get a good grip of reality, she is no longer a child after all." He said as he laid down.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 05:30 PM
"What do you mean... you suddenly don't want to help her anymore?" So we don't do anything for her anymore?" she asked worried and lay down against him

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 05:32 PM
"In a way yes... I mean if she asks for help then we help, if she doesn't then she does it herself." He said and looked at her.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 05:34 PM
"But what if she refuses to ask for help, you know she's stubborn and hurts herself?" she asked worried

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 05:35 PM
"Then she learns from that, sometimes one needs a bit of pain to learn Shara." He said and sighed a bit.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 05:39 PM
Cathy woke up the next day and smelled all the food, she felt around her and got up, and decided to walk towards the food

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 05:41 PM
Akar was cooking breakfast and helping around camp. Lily came over and just grabbed a bunch of coffee and swallowed it down before stumbling back to the people she was busy with all night long.

Markus was helping with moving some supplies and then came over and said: "We are all set up to start rebuilding the houses... I'll have the people start today."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 05:46 PM
Cathy walked up and felt around her, she was not used to this space so walked around many things and stepped on people much to her annoyance, and it didn't make her very happy Shara looked at Akar and wanted to help Cathy.

Timothy saw Lilly walking and sighed and looked at Sam who just woke up he knew sam was the ship's doctor "do me a favor, and take care of those people I'm going to kidnap one and see if i can get her to sleep"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 05:53 PM
Akar just shook his head ar Shara then said: "No... Now sit down and eat love." He looked over at Cathy and said: "Here is some breakfast Cathy." Then left her to find her own way there.

Markus just looked at Cathy wondering why they weren't helping her but perhaps it's to make her more independent. He then started getting to work.

Sam sighed and said: "I can't even understand half of those people captain... Don't know if they would enjoy the idea of me doing anything." He crossed his arms and then said: "Don't let get bite you... She seems pretty capable of that." He laughed as he watched Lily starting to change a few bandages of people.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 05:57 PM
"Then you ask that Cathy girl to help you," said Timothy and walked to Lilly and waited until she was ready.

Cathy heard his voice and sat down and felt around her, and soon poured hot tea over her legs which startled her, and got mad "Fuck it... i don't need dinner"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 06:01 PM
"Hmm true, could ask her." He said and chuckled then watched him walk off towards Lily. He then also went over to start working on some of the people.

Akar looked at Cathy and said: "Are you okay Cathy? Need help?" He asked though wasn't going to give her any if she refused it.

Lily frowned seeing Sam working on her patients then finished with hers while she said: "Hey! Stop that!" She glanced back noticing the larger man and frowned before she said: "Why are you following me?" She shook her head and walked over to get Sam away from the people.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 06:04 PM
Timothy grabbed Lilly and threw her over his shoulder "He's a doctor" he muttered and shook his head briefly.

Cathy huffed "Can't you see that!" she spoke boldly to him, angrily pushing away her bowl of food

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 06:08 PM
"Hey! Put me down! What are you doing!?" Lily yelled as she kicked and hits around trying to get herself out while wondering why on earth they were doing this. Sam just waved at the two then laughed and continued to work.

"No, I can't... You didn't ask for any help so how do you expect me to see it?" He asked her calmly as he continued working then handed her a towel to dry off with.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 06:12 PM
Timothy ignored her and walked over to a table and put Lilly down and pointed to the food

Cathy looked at Akar "You always say where you put me fucking hot tea and now suddenly not"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 06:14 PM
Akar looked at her and said: "You are the one complaining that we are helping you too much, so no one will help you unless you ask for help from here on out."

Lily huffed looking at the food then shook her head and stood up. Glaring at him for a moment before walking back towards the patients.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 06:19 PM
Timothy grabbed her again and put her back on the chair and pointed to the food again, and folded his arms and looked at her sternly.

Cathy angrily threw the towel at Akar and felt around her, soon she heard Sam's voice, and she walked towards his voice and grabbed his arm. "Need help?"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 07:52 PM
Akar just shook his head and continued with his work. Not paying her too much mind.

Sam looked at her and said: "Hmm I might yes, I don't quite understand these people and Timothy kidnapped that witch-woman person who was doctoring them... So can you help me talk to these people?"

Lily huffed and said: "I'm not hungry!" She crossed her arms and looked at him.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 07:56 PM
"eat" said Timothy and pointed to the food, and stood behind her, and started massaging her neck and back.

Cathy sighed "I'll help you translate, must say I'm amazed someone could take her like that" she spoke and smiled and started helping Sam

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 08:00 PM
Lily just looked away from him refusing to eat while trying to stand up again. She soon felt him massaging her shoulders which got her confused, why was he being nice to her? Or was he? She didn't know.

"Thank you." He said and started working on the patients then said: "Well the captain is like three times her strength and size, it's a losing battle if you ask me." He laughed.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 08:04 PM
Cathy laughed. "Don't think anyone can tame Lilly," she said.

Shara looked at Markus who was keeping a close eye on Sam and Cathy and she had to laugh a little "Markus and you will turn green with jealousy"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 08:09 PM
"Who knows, sometimes you should tame something, they are better when wild." He said and laughed then continued to work before he said: "Or what would you say?"

Markus looked at Shara and quickly said: "I'm not jealous... I'm simply watching to make sure everything is okay... They are strange people after all." He rubs the back of his neck after that.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 08:14 PM
"I know you've been in love with her for a long time" she said with a smile.

"I'd rather be wild than tamed, and besides, I don't need a man," she said and had a laugh.

Timothy saw from a distance how Sam looked a little bit at Cathy he knew Sam all too well, he often made mistakes with women, especially when they were hopeless in his eyes and help was needed "Don't you dare make mistakes Sam" Timothy muttered to himself

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 08:19 PM
Lily had noticed Timothy being distracted and smirked then started sneaking away again. Hiding behind a few tents before waiting for him to start leaving so that she could jump back to work.

Markus just blushed and said: "Uhh... I-I care about her yes but, I don't think Cathy feels the same way so that's fine, I'll just make sure everyone is fine." He just continued watching them.

Sam just laughed and said: "That's the spirit! I swear you'll make a pretty good pirate yourself like that." He grinned and looked at her saying: "You are definitely different from most women then."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 08:22 PM
"I think I'll be a bad pirate, I can't swim," she said and laughed.

Timothy sensed that Sam was up to something, and looked back at Lilly but saw she was gone and walked around looking for her.

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 08:26 PM
"Eh you can learn how to, not too hard, just need to know a few tips and tricks... I could even teach you." He said and chuckled then continued working.

Lily smirked seeing him walking of then hurried back to her patients and started working again. Sam saw her but she just glared at him and returned to work.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 08:29 PM
Cathy grabbed his arm. "Do you really want that? when can you teach me?" she asked cheerfully

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 08:32 PM
"Well I can teach you as soon as I get time off and you aren't too busy." He said and chuckled while smiling at her. Then he glanced at Lily and said: "She does seem like a slippery one... Should I call Timothy or watch this play out?" He chuckled a bit.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 08:34 PM
"We can try now, since Lilly is back" she said and smiled.

Timothy got talking to one of his men and looked at the stock in the chests and sighed "find out what's left to salvage the rest we'd better burn"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 08:37 PM
"Hmm not sure how the captain would feel about that, but sure." He said and took her hand to help take her over to a place with some water.

Lily just watched them leave and raised a brow wondering if Cathy had a thing for that man. She just shook her head and continued treating the people.

Markus frowned as they started walking off and walked over before saying: "Oh hey... What are you two up to? Need any help or so?"

Malyka
06-01-2021, 08:41 PM
Cathy sighed "Go away Markus, I don't need your help" she said and walked with Sam.

Timothy glanced at one of his men "Ow somebody has to keep an eye on Sam, something tells me he's more behind his hormones than respecting a young woman" he said as he looked into one of the crates

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 08:53 PM
The man looked at Timothy and said: "Captain, im sure it would be fine, Sam hasn't don't anything to get us in trouble." He then continued to carry the crates.

Markus just sighed and said: "Oh... Okay." He looked at Sam who didn't understand a word and just took Cathy to the water. There he said: "Alright so we start on the shallow side first."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 08:59 PM
Timothy looked at him "Not yet no, but he has gotten us in big trouble often enough, and you know how crazy he is about women and sex" he said and grabbed a bottle of rum

Cathy smiled and felt the cold water, and soon felt Sam grab her hips

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 09:02 PM
"Be careful now," Sam said as he helped her in then went over to the deeper side him to jump in there causing him to change into a merman. He took her hand and said: "Alright don't be scared, just slowly come to the deeper side."

He shrugged and said: "So are you captain." A few others started laughing. One then said: "You two are way too similar, getting our asses in trouble if not chasing a woman."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 09:07 PM
Cathy went deeper into the water, but felt a little uncomfortable touching her "I think we'd better go back"

"I respect women, I'm not just going to kiss them," he said, hitting one of his men. "And I'm not like that little merman.... I'm a sea god."

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 09:12 PM
Sam held her hands and then said: "You don't need to be afraid Cathy, I have you, I won't have you drown." He pulled her a bit deeper.

"Yeah yeah Mr. Sea god who couldn't stop the storms." One said laughing while the other said: "Besides you came close to wanting to kiss that little doctor lady." More of them only started laughing after that.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 09:15 PM
Timoty looked at his men "And I'm not a merman in his mating season" he said and looked up briefly "Where's sam?"

Cathy was shocked for a moment and felt that she was now closer to him, she could feel his warm breath on her neck "I... I think I want to go back"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 09:32 PM
They glanced over at the medic area and said: "That's strange... He was there a moment ago, oh hey look doctor girl is there instead." They laughed a bit.

Sam smirked and pulled her closer than said: "Don't worry, I got you... You are safe here." He sniffed her neck then wanted to kiss it but was stopped as Markus showed up again and said: "Oh... Umm am I interrupting something? Wait why does he have a tail?"

Malyka
06-01-2021, 09:36 PM
Cathy was startled, "Markus" she spoke and heard what he called "a tail?" she spoke and suddenly felt herself being pulled into the deep water by sam and quickly gasped for light and tried to break free from sam's firm grip.

Timothy looked around and saw Lilly and quickly walked over to her "Sam...where and girl umm Cathy?"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 09:39 PM
Markus frowned as Sam seemed to move deeper without Cathy wanting it then he said: "Damn I knew they were bad!" He jumped into the water and chased after the merman.

Lily just glanced up at him not understanding a word. He seemed to ask something to do with Cathy and she just sighed saying: "Just another young girl that found her one true love I guess, they went that way." She pointed off in the detection she saw the two going knowing he didn't understand her.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 09:42 PM
Cathy tried to break free and felt how fast Sam was swimming

Timothy shook his head and ran towards the water and saw Sam swimming with a floundering young lady in his arms, he got angry and made his eyes glow and locked Sam in a ball of water and brought him back to land and got mad at him "Sam let her go now"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 09:46 PM
Markus couldn't get close at all but soon just saw the other guy showing up. Then noticed his glowing eyes and got worried but he seemed to have pulled Sam out of the water.

Sam huffed and said: "You are no fun." He placed Cathy down knowing better than to mess with Timothy. Markus soon hurried out of the water and rushed towards Cathy asking: "Are you okay!?"

Malyka
06-01-2021, 09:49 PM
Shivering with cold and fear, Cathy snuggled close to Markus and nodded.

Timothy looked at Markus "Take her to your people, I have a word to talk to one of my people" he spoke and looked at Sam and folded his arms, and looked at Sam sternly "You went too far Sam"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 09:54 PM
Markus looked at Timothy who seemed to have tried to speak with him but he didn't understand so he just took Cathy back to the tents. Meeting Lily along the way that got worried about how fast Timothy left after she told him where they went. She then helped Markus and Cathy get back.

Sam huffed and said: "How is that too far? You have been carrying around that witch woman all day basically."

Malyka
06-01-2021, 09:58 PM
"I'm not pulling them into the sea, or planning to do things with them," he said sternly and sighed. "You're still young Sam, you can't just pick a woman to mate with."

Cathy held on tight to Markus and shivered with cold, and felt a blanket being put over her to warm herself, she closed her eyes for a moment. "Will you stay with me, Markus?"

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 10:01 PM
"Oh please, you want to fuck her we all know that captain, don't think you can throw that card out." He said and crossed his arms before sighing then he said: "Well perhaps, but she is totally into me so why not her?"

Markus just held her close and tried to help warm her up before he said: "Yes I'll stay with you, don't worry... You are safe." He sighed and looked at Lily who brought some tea to help warm her up.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 10:04 PM
"Because she doesn't even know what you are, and who you are, and I don't just drag a woman into the sea" he said sternly and looked at his men "Take him, he can probably help with the dishes or potatoes peel"

Cathy shivered and made herself small, in Markus's arms and slowly fell asleep

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 10:07 PM
Sam grumbled and walked off with the others that took him along to do the dishes.

Markus watched her fall asleep and just covered her with more blankets as he held her. Lily then said: "What happened?" Markus soon said: "I was right... They aren't to be trusted, one of them seems to be some strange thing too, actually, no both of them were... That large man did some type of magic too, just be careful." Lily sighed and looked ar Cathy then she returned to work, grabbing more coffee on the go.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 10:11 PM
Timothy sighed "Stuck on an island where I can't understand anyone," Timothy muttered to himself and looked out to sea, and walked back to the cave but kept away from the people and took a book from a crate and began to read it.

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 10:14 PM
Lily noticed him coming back, she frowned wondering what he was then. Markus did claim they weren't human. She shook her head and continued with work, though it was getting harder and harder for her to remain standing. One night of no sleep and three of only half-sleep didn't quite work well.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 10:17 PM
Timothy glanced over his book, and noticed from Lilly's attitude that she couldn't take this any longer, he sighed and got up and grabbed a blanket, and walked over to her, and put the blanket over her shoulders and lifted her up. and went back to his chair and sat down with Lilly on his lap and wrapped the warm blanket around her and picked up his book again, and went to read again

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 10:20 PM
Lily rubs her eyes a bit then tried to sort out some herbs before she suddenly felt the blanket and yelped as she got lifted up. She huffed and tried struggling around while saying: "Let me go!" Not trusting them at all now. But she was too weak to continue fighting him so felt herself slowly dozing off after he sat down. Her eyes closing even though she tried to fight it.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 10:26 PM
"Stubborn woman," he muttered.

Cathy woke up the next day, and made herself small and felt she was still against Markus, and slowly got up and felt around her

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 10:35 PM
Markus woke up as Cathy moved then sits up and watched her before he said: "Hey... Need any help?" He asked her and got up before smiling at her.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 10:40 PM
"Hey...i I'm hungry" she said hesitantly and pulled the blanket against her and yawned a bit "did you really sleep here?"

Timothy woke up in his chair, and looked at his chest for a moment, and saw Lilly still sleeping, in the blanket, and got up slowly and lifted her to a bed, so as not to bother her

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 10:45 PM
Markus gave a nod and said: "I'll get some breakfast then!" He soon glance at her and said: "Yes... You asked me to stay so I thought it would be okay."

Lily remained asleep. Just cuddling deeper into his arms. Soon she felt herself getting placed down and just groaned as the comfortable heat seemed to be leaving causing her to just grab hold of his arm not wanting to let it go.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 10:48 PM
Timothy sighed "Like a fish in a net" he muttered and lifted her back into his arms and sat back down in his chair.

Cathy blushed "thank you" she said softly,

SecretShadows
06-01-2021, 10:51 PM
Markus was surprised when she thanked him and he then said: "It's a pleasure... Oh, I would say to stay away from those pirates... Guess they weren't as friendly after all, the big one seems quite scary too." He got her some breakfast.

Lily just hummed in her sleep as she cuddled closer and remained sleeping very peacefully, not wanting to leave the nice warm spot she was in.

Malyka
06-01-2021, 10:53 PM
Cathy smiled for a moment and then felt Uncle around her and soon felt clean clothes and took off her clothes to put on clean clothes.

Timothy looked at the sleeping Lilly and shook his head briefly and sighed and took his book and went on reading again.

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 06:47 AM
Markus got the plates of food and then returned to the room and placed the plates down while he said: "Is there anything else I could get you?"

Lily remained asleep for a little while longer. Soon she started waking up and yawned, still too drozy to realize where she was so she just nuzzled her face into his chest while softly sighing. It was oddly warm and comfortable, she wasn't sure why until she started blinking open her eyes.

Draken soon came as a voice to Cathy again while saying: "Cathy, are you awake?"

Malyka
06-02-2021, 10:04 AM
Cathy had just got her dress on when Markus came back into the tent, and she sat down and shook her head, and was startled for a moment when she heard Dragon "Good morning Dragon, I'm awake"

Timothy felt her move and looked at her for a moment and took a sip of his coffee and picked up the other cup. and held it in front of Lilly's nose

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 10:54 AM
Markus looked over at Cathy as she began to speak to the dragon again it seemed. He then started eating his food. Draken soon said: "I am glad to hear, you seemed to have gotten a bit sick, did something happen while I was gone?"

Lily sniffed the coffee and then took it before she sipped it and just rested her head back to his chest, hearing his heartbeat for a moment before she realized what happened. She suddenly snapped up and accidentally dropped the coffee while she jumped off holding the cup as if it was some weapon. Her face is completely red as she said: "You! What? Huh!?" Quickly glancing around before looking back at him.

Malyka
06-02-2021, 11:01 AM
Timothy stared at her, and began to laugh, and rose, and capped her like a dog on the head. "Good," he said, and walked away from her, and called one of his men.

Cathy sighed, and told what had happened, meanwhile took a bite of her food and felt where her tea was

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 11:08 AM
Lily looked at him surprised and just got more confused before she blinked and lowered the cup, watching him walking off with confusion written all over her face. One of the men rushed over and said: "Yes captain?"

"Oh, dear... You seem to have run into merfolk at the worst of times, but actually, those pirates are something I need to talk to you about, one of them have a strange aura, a very powerful one, even past that of a dragon which is a near impossible thing unless you are one of the gods, however, I have never heard of any gods becoming pirates either, I am starting to worry about their presence here, especially after what happened to you." Draken said and sighed.

Malyka
06-02-2021, 11:14 AM
Timothy grinned "I want you to help everyone here, there's a bigger storm coming," he said and walked away and grinned for a moment and walked to Cathy's tent and walked in and grinned "Tell that dragon of yours I want to talk to her "Oh wait I'll tell her myself," he said with a grin, and sat down on the bed.

Cathy was shocked and looked at Timothy "He knows about you" she said shocked

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 11:18 AM
Draken was rather surprised and soon sighed then said: "I see... Guess he could also hear me then." She shifted her voice to Timothy and said: "Who and what are you?" She eas definitely weary of this man. "I don't quite appreciate the damage you managed to inflict on the place since you woke up on this island." She added.

Malyka
06-02-2021, 11:27 AM
"My name is Timothy and I am what they call a demigod, however, I don't have my full powers so I have nothing to do with that storm, that's a dragon I've been trying to catch for years" and he saw how Cathy was having trouble finding her tea and took her hand and put it next to the cup and tapped his finger on the side of her hand, letting him know which way her tea was standing

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 11:32 AM
"Ah a half-god, I figured it was too odd for one to become a pirate." Draken said and sighed then she said: "These storms have been happening every 100 years, they are nothing new and certainly not that of a dragon either... I do not know a dragon powerful enough to create these storms." She soon said: "So you are the son of Atlantia then?"

Malyka
06-02-2021, 11:35 AM
"Rather bastard son" he muttered and sighed "And it's partly the work of a dragon, I think she was name Wave, or and that storm and thunder is a dragon called Night, I hear those two arguing sometimes, but my focus is more to grab that water dragon"

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 11:42 AM
Draken suddenly growled and said: "Wave? He is the king dragon of the sea, and yes he partakes in the reasons but it's caused by the hatching of ocean dragon eggs that hatch every hundred years by those that live there, if you go and destroy those dragons these oceans will punish even their god." She huffed and said: "And who has taken the name of Knight? The true one had long disappeared and for the better good of this earth."

Malyka
06-02-2021, 11:52 AM
"I'm just trying to catch wave so it stops destroying everything in the sea!" said Timothy and folded his arms "And I haven't been able to see that Night with my own eyes yet, but wave hates that dragon"

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 11:59 AM
Draken sighed and said: "Well would be understandable... King dragons don't like other king dragons on their territory, but also depends on who this Knight is." She then said: "Just prepare for the coming storm."

Malyka
06-02-2021, 12:08 PM
"I know, and I also know that this place is not safe for all these people with the next storm," he said and stood up.

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 12:13 PM
"Yes, it's not safe close to the beach... Cathy, we should start moving everyone inland... However, sir Timothy, there are a lot of monsters in there that these people will not know how to handle, I need you to help guide them as well as Cathy." Draken said.

Malyka
06-02-2021, 12:23 PM
"It's hard, if I can only understand that blind man, and the rest can't, but I'll help"

Cathy was a bit surprised at what she heard and insisted "I'll talk to my dad and let us know where to go"

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 12:26 PM
"Alright, I'll guide you... And thank you for your help sir Timothy, take good care of these people." Draken said and started adding information to the location in the mind of Cathy.

Malyka
06-02-2021, 12:31 PM
After a day's walking and they arrived, Cathy held Markus' arm and felt him stop "Are we there?"

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 12:34 PM
"I guess so." Markus said and looked around with amazement. "It's quite pretty and big." He said. Akar nodded and then said: "Will need a lot of cleaning though... Guess everyone needs to fall in and then we need to help get all the wounded here too."

Malyka
06-02-2021, 12:43 PM
"What can I do to help?" asked Cathy hesitantly, not quite sure what to do next.

Timothy ordered his men and helped with the people soon he found a big house and tapped Lilly on the shoulder and pulled her and pointed to the big house and then pointed to the wounded "Doctor" he spoke and tapped her chest

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 12:47 PM
"Well is there anything specific you would like to do?" Markus asked her and smiled.

Lily glanced at Timothy as he tapped her and soon yelped as she got pulled along. Seeing the large house she grinned knowing it was perfect for a medical center. She then looked at him and heard him say something, she then just nodded and smiled saying: "Thank you, Timothy." Then asked the other to bring over the wounded.

Malyka
06-02-2021, 12:55 PM
Timothy looked after her and sighed, and walked away, and started helping people.

"There's not much I can do other than getting in people's way Markus" she said and had a laugh

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 12:57 PM
Markus chuckled and said: "We all know that isn't true... If it wasn't for you we wouldn't be here." He kissed the back of her hand then said: "Would milady like a tour through the village?"

Malyka
06-02-2021, 01:14 PM
Cathy started to blush and nodded "Please" she said and held his arm tight.

Shara took a deep breath, and lifted some stuff into a house

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 01:19 PM
Markus smiled happily then started taking her around the place, allowing her to feel around the houses and buildings so that she had an easier time later on to find them.

Akar walked over and kissed Shara then said: "Don't push yourself too hard love... Can't believe this place even exists, but I wonder how."

Lily helped move the people in, she shook her head as some of the pirates seemed to set up a bar area. Though she had noticed the younger woman growing quite touchy with many even when not understanding them. After yesterday even Timothy seemed to gain some fame among them. Sighing a bit she returned to work, just keeping herself distracted that way.

Malyka
06-02-2021, 01:27 PM
Shara smiled "It's beautiful here, do you think Cathy is from here?" she asked hesitantly and sat down.

Timothy saw his men getting the bar ready and shook his head and lifted some heavy crates towards the hospital and set it down, deciding not to pay any attention to Lilly

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 01:34 PM
"Could be, we haven't exactly found any other people around but this is clearly proof there use to be people." He said and looked at her.

A few of the young women decided to go over to Timothy, many starting to talk and offer him some snacks and drinks while being all giggly. Not caring to much if they could understand or not understand each other.

Malyka
06-02-2021, 01:37 PM
Timothy looked at the women, then at the food and shook his head, then glanced again quickly at Lilly, ignoring the women and walking away from them.

"But where would all those people have gone, and why did they leave Cathy behind?"

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 01:38 PM
"Well we know there are monsters in these parts, could be that they are dead." He said and sighed.

Lily just remained busy treating patients, she glanced over at the noisy women who just followed Timothy causing her to laugh a bit.

Malyka
06-02-2021, 01:46 PM
Timothy sighed, then walked back to lilly and pulled her in his arms and kissed her full on the mouth, then released her and bowed politely and walked away with a huge grin on his face.

Shara sighed and looked around "Well the house is big enough for us, and Cathy and our son or daughter"

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 01:57 PM
"Yes, it is a big house... it would fit our family." He said and chuckled then hugged her and said: "Oh how I love you Shara."

Lily looked at Timothy wondering if he was mad about her laughing at him so just took a step back for a moment before she yelped as he pulled her closer, soon feeling his warm lips of her own making her heart shoot from her chest. She stood there frozen in shock as she watched him walk off.

Malyka
06-02-2021, 02:00 PM
"And I love you Akar" she spoke and kissed him, at that moment Markus and Cathy entered Cathy heard them and shook her head "We can go again, if you want to be alone"

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 02:08 PM
Akar kissed her back then heard the door and looked over seeing Rocky and Cathy so just chuckled and said: "No no it is fine, you have to learn where everything is in your new home Cathy." He hugged his wife then stood up and said: "It will be night soon, so we must set up the rooms, let me know which room you like the most sweetheart."

Malyka
06-02-2021, 02:13 PM
Cathy felt around her, and stood still for a moment, then suddenly walked without any effort upstairs and towards a bedroom, and put her hand against the door and pushed it open

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 02:24 PM
Akar looked at her surprised and followed her then said: "Have you already been here?" He smiled and looked at her then looked at the room she had entered.

Lily finished with the last of her patients for the day, though her mind was distracted completely after that kiss. She sighed and groaned unsure of what to do but soon an older lady came over and said: "Perhaps make him something dear, men do like a woman that can make a fine meal." Lily just looked at her blankly and said: "Yes that is the reason why I never have one." The lady sighed and handed her a piece of paper saying: "Try this then, it's simple and impossible to ruin, just follow it."

Malyka
06-02-2021, 02:32 PM
Timothy had meanwhile found the bar, and had been sitting at the bar for a while, drinking the same glass of rum and sighing a little.

Cathy stopped and nodded what "Apparently" she spoke softly and walked into the room and felt the things "This was my room" she spoke softly

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 02:35 PM
Lily sighed and decided to give it a try seeing no one could ruin or destroy it. It was just baking a simple bread, one easily mixed with a spoon even. She could do that. But then again she had to add a range of herbs and spices wanting to make it special.

One of the men looked at Timothy and said: "Why do you seem so down, captain? I know life ain't as exciting here but as soon as that storm passes we can make ships again."

"You think so?" He asked her surprised then said: "I didn't think you could remember that well from the time you were a baby.'

Malyka
06-02-2021, 02:45 PM
"I can hardly call a 4 year old a baby Aker" Cathy said and had a laugh.

Timothy looked at the man, and had a little laugh, and took a sip, and put down his glass "I'm going to find a place to sleep"

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 02:48 PM
"Well, you can't call them a child yet either Cathy." He said and just chuckled. He soon looked at the room and said: "So you want this one then?"

He raised a brow and said: "Alright captain, got a bunch of options now at least." He laughed a bit and continued drinking.

Malyka
06-02-2021, 03:26 PM
Cathy nodded a little absently,

Timothy nodded and walked away, and helped a few people bring things into the house here and there, and stopped at a cottage when he smelled something strange, he walked in "Umm hello?"

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 03:34 PM
"Alright, I'll get your bed set up here dear." He said and kissed her forehead before he smiled and went to get her bed for her.

Lily waved around the stove trying to stop the food from burning then heard a voice and quickly said: "Umm... Not the best time!" She got a town and tried to stop the smoke with it.

Malyka
06-02-2021, 03:45 PM
Timothy walked in and saw the smoke, and leaned against the kitchen wall and grinned, and watched lilly make an effort not to set the kitchen on fire

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 03:47 PM
Lily grumbled and tried to stop it. Soon she looked at Timothy and blushed before she quickly tried to hide the stove behind her while saying: "O-oh you are here... Haha... Umm."

Malyka
06-02-2021, 03:51 PM
Timothy walked up to her, and bowed politely, and took her hand and kissed it and looked at the oven, and opened it and saw all the smoke, and with some water steer he extinguished the smoke, then looked at Lilly and winked kindly at her and went back to the door

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 04:06 PM
Lily watched him kill the fire and then sighed and just walked over to check on the bread that looks like a creature from the underworld at that point. She groaned and just watched him leave again while softly saying: "Thank you." She no doubted he definitely didn't want to be around her now. She managed to burn the most simplest of things.

Malyka
06-02-2021, 04:07 PM
Timothe stopped for a moment, and turned, and walked back and took an apple out of his pocket and put it down and looked at her and grinned and pulled her to him and kissed her passionately

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 04:11 PM
Lily watched him come back and bring an apple too then looked up at him before she gasped out as he pulled her closer and felt his lips once more. She blushed deeply then kissed him back.

Malyka
06-02-2021, 04:12 PM
Timothy was surprised that she kissed him back and pressed her against the counter and caressed her body.

Cathy sat down on the bed and sighed "It feels strange being here"

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 04:16 PM
Lily softly moaned into his lips and then looked up at him feeling her racing heart then said: "Timothy... I-I... I can't cook or do anything of the sorts, why... Do you even like me?... Ugh, you can't understand me." She groaned and placed her head on his chest.

Draken then said: "Why is that dear? It's your home."

Malyka
06-02-2021, 04:24 PM
Timothy kissed her neck, and caressed her body. "And what if I can understand you now" he spoke softly into my ear and kissed her again passionately.

"I don't know, my home has always been more on the beach"

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 04:41 PM
Lily enjoyed his touch and just moaned out softly then suddenly looked towards him surprised while she said: "Huh... But how?" She felt his lips once more and just melted into it happily.

"Well, it's possible to go to the beach quite quickly from here... Hmm if you want, we can meet tomorrow, face to face." Draken said

Malyka
06-02-2021, 04:43 PM
"For real?" Cathy spoke and jumped on "Aker I'm going to meet Dragon tomorrow in real life!!"

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Akar was shocked as Cathy just jumped him and he laughed and bit saying: "Alright alright... Settle down, sweetheart."

Draken just laughed and said: "It's a deal then."

Malyka
06-02-2021, 05:07 PM
Timothy woke up the next morning with a huge grin on his face, and pulled Lilly closer to her, she was half asleep on top of him and both were in the living room on the floor.

Cathy woke up early and walked downstairs, ran her hands over the wall and furniture, and headed for the kitchen

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 05:16 PM
Lily started walking up and just cuddled closer to him before she yawned and blinking open her eyes, looking up at Timothy while starting to blush. "G-Good morning."

Akar saw her coming down and said: "Good morning, how did you sleep Cathy?"

Malyka
06-02-2021, 05:20 PM
"Not much" she spoke and felt around her and sat down "So what do we eat?"

Timothy looked at her "Good morning...must say for a little woman like you can scream, hard" he spoke with a grin and kissed her neck

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 05:32 PM
"Oh well we found a bunch of nice fruits and we can have them with some eggs this morning and fish we brought here." He said and smiled.

Lily blushed more and just hid her face into his neck and said: "I-I do not."

Malyka
06-02-2021, 05:41 PM
"Yes! and do we have eggs?" she asked cheerfully

Timothy grinned "OW YES YES YES TIMOTHY" imitated Timothy and started laughing

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 06:02 PM
"Yes." He said and laughed then started cooking some breakfast for everyone.

Lily just curled up into a ball trying to hide away with embarrassment as she said: "I-I-I don't... Sound like that."

Malyka
06-02-2021, 06:06 PM
Timothy laughed even more and pulled her closer and kissed her neck.

Shara entered the kitchen but soon became sick of the smell of eggs, Cathy heard her run away "What's wrong with Shara?"

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 06:10 PM
Lily softly moaned and just smiled a bit and tilted her head for him while sighing happily.

"She is pregnant, you are going to have a brother or sister in some time." Akar said looking at Cathy with a smile then finished the eggs and gave some to Cathy before saying: "Sadly that comes with side effects."

Malyka
06-02-2021, 06:12 PM
Cathy looked up "Is Shara pregnant?" she said and smiled.

Timothy looked at her "So you can't cook"

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 06:20 PM
"Yes, she is." He replied and smiled happily then said: "Think we will need your help quite a bit once the baby is here."

Lily sighed and shook her head saying: "Not really... I mean I try too, but you saw how that turns out."

Malyka
06-02-2021, 06:23 PM
Timothy laughed "Don't worry I can't cook either" he said and stretched out "I'm going to see what the cook has made this morning"

Cathy shook her head "That's your job" she said and took a bite of her food and stood up "I'm going"

SecretShadows
06-02-2021, 06:29 PM
Lily sighed and said: "That might end up a problem then." She laughed softly and just nuzzled her face into his neck.

Rocky smiled and said: "Yes but I would need some help still." He nodded and said: "Alright have fun."

Malyka
06-02-2021, 06:37 PM
Timothy threw Lilly on her hur "Keep it up and I'll make you enjoy again" he said with a grin and kissed her neck.

"It's your child and not mine, and maybe I'll be out of the house by then" and she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and walked towards the door and heard Markus call her, and immediately her cheeks turned red "Thank you that you're coming"

SecretShadows
06-03-2021, 11:29 AM
Lily blushed and just held him close while she softly moaned and said: "Mhm... I won't mind."

"Also true." He said and laughed at her then smiled and waved goodbye. Markus smiled as he saw her and said: "It's no problem, plus I would like to meet this dragon."

Malyka
06-03-2021, 11:52 AM
Timothy grinned and kissed her neck and caressed her body, but soon someone knocked on the door loudly "Captian!!!"

Cathy took his arm and walked with Markus towards the place where she would meet dragon

SecretShadows
06-03-2021, 12:32 PM
Lily groaned as someone knocked on the door and then just looked up at him wondering why they were calling him.

Markus reached the place and glanced around saying: "They don't seem to be here yet." Draken then said: "Almost there Caithy." Soon the large bronze dragon came landing in front of them.

Malyka
06-03-2021, 12:39 PM
Cathy felt Markus startle and pull her protectively behind her, causing her to laugh a little.

Timothy got up, put on some pants and walked to the door and opened it and growled at one of his men, who jumped away "Cap... we found a ship hidden in the cave... it's a strange thing but a ship is a ship" Timothy looked at the man and nodded and followed him quickly

SecretShadows
06-03-2021, 01:01 PM
Markus eyes the large dragon then heard Cathy laugh and said: "What is so funny? Its huge!" Draken just laughed and sat down saying: "Hello Cathy, and who might your friend here be?"

Lily glanced over at him then saw him leave and sighed as she just got up and dressed. Sam rushed over and said: "I heard there is a ship, but how is it in one piece?"

Malyka
06-03-2021, 01:12 PM
Timothy hit Sam on the head for a moment "What do you think" he muttered and walked into the cave and saw a huge ship, with multiple sails, and large space. "This is a very strange ship" he said and stroked his long hair.

Cathy laughed again "This is Markus, also known as Rocky because he collects stones, he's my babysitter"

SecretShadows
06-03-2021, 02:14 PM
Sam groaned and said: "I don't know, even those houses are strange, they didn't break and when Marko threw a knife into it accidentally, the cut went away as if the thing is alive... Bet this ship is the same." He looked at it and frowned. Rob raised a brow and said: "Doesn't seem like the island people know about it, so guess we can take it and leave this island finally."

Markus frowned and said: "I am not your babysitter." Draken just laughed and said: "I see, well it's good to finally see you, Cathy." She walked closer and nudged her nose against Cathy.

Malyka
06-03-2021, 02:19 PM
Cathy was shocked for a moment, but soon put her hand on her head "You feel strange"

Timothy looked at his men "We don't take anything from these people, not without discussing it first" he said sternly and walked to the big ship, climbed on it and looked at it

SecretShadows
06-03-2021, 02:23 PM
"Haha, strange you say? Well, I have scales and spikes so perhaps not something you are used to." Draken said and chuckled while she laid down before she said: "If you wish I could give you sight... Temporarily sadly but it might help you see what I look like."

Sam rolled his eyes and said: "You realize we are pirates captain, discussing things with others isn't really what we do." He followed onto the boat and started looking around. One of the other men then said: "This ship already seems to have all the gear and gunpowder... With much more space inside, just need to pack food and drinks and this baby is ready for the ocean!"

Malyka
06-03-2021, 02:30 PM
Timothy grabbed Sam by the neck and threw him into the water "Go for a swim fish" he muttered and looked around "We'll sail as soon as I say we'll sail"

Cathy was shocked when she asked, and immediately shook her head "N...no"

SecretShadows
06-03-2021, 02:33 PM
Sam huffed as he got thrown into the water then he said: "What the hell was that for!?" The others just laughed a bit before one looks at the captain saying: "Well then when do we sail? We don't need to stay on this island much longer, nothing is holding us back from just going."

"Alright then." Draken said and tilted her head before she said: "Well, is there anything you would like to know?"

Malyka
06-03-2021, 06:54 PM
"For now we have other problems, and I'm not going to take just anybody's ship, if they can use it themselves, and the first one who nags any longer can go swimming like Sam."

SecretShadows
06-03-2021, 07:52 PM
Sam frowned and said: "What problems? The storm will pass tonight, not like we got many problems around here captain."

Malyka
06-03-2021, 07:56 PM
Timothy looked at him "There is also a sea dragon that I want to talk to, and there are problems with another dragon, and as long as they are around, these people are in danger" he said and walked around the ship.

SecretShadows
06-03-2021, 08:11 PM
Sam frowns and said: "So what? We can't find a sea dragon on land we need to go to the sea for that... And they have a dragon here so they will be fine, honestly, did you become some land lover now captain?" He huffed and jumped out of the water and climbed lit waiting for his tail to dry.

Malyka
06-04-2021, 06:09 AM
"Sam don't make me send you back to our mother" said Timothy and sighed, ej walked back to the others and stretched. "Time for something to eat".

Cathy patted Dragon's head and sighed "Sorry Dragon, I know you mean well, but I'm not used to anything but dark"

SecretShadows
06-04-2021, 08:55 AM
Sam walked over towards him and said: "Well you aren't answering our questions captain! We are a family, yet you have been acting distant since we got here!" He crossed his arms.

"That's fine dear, you do just what works for you." She said and smiled as she pressed her head to Cathy's hands then said: "We could even go flying if you wish that."

Malyka
06-04-2021, 10:15 AM
"Fly?" she said, surprised. "But how?"

Timothy sighed, and looked at the sky "Men get the ship ready we leave tomorrow" he spoke suddenly, and went to the bar and grabbed a bottle of rum

SecretShadows
06-04-2021, 10:51 AM
"By sitting on my back silly." Draken said and laughed a bit then said: "Rocky can even come with."

The crew quickly said their ayes as they started working on the ship.

Malyka
06-04-2021, 05:35 PM
Timothy glanced at sam who was busy giving orders and sighed and took a sip "Sam can you come here?"

Cathy turned red "He probably won't come... and why do you ask him" she spoke quickly, and became even redder, she had been in love with him for years but she saw herself as a weak person and above all ugly

SecretShadows
06-04-2021, 05:51 PM
Sam looked at him then nodded and came over before he sits down next to him and said: "So what is up captain?"

"You should ask him, he has been standing there staring at us this entire time Cathy... And you are blushing, guess you like him don't you?" She asked and chuckled while looking at Cathy.

Malyka
06-04-2021, 06:09 PM
Cathy got even redder "I...i I don't like him" she spoke quickly

Timothy took a sip, then suddenly took off his hat and put it on Sam "You're the Captian now, go and take those idiots with you, I have every confidence in you"

SecretShadows
06-04-2021, 07:34 PM
"Clearly you do hear, your cheeks are flaming." She replied with a small chuckle.

Sam frowned then took off the hat and said: "No, you have to explain yourself first! This isn't like you, nothing is like you! I ain't taking over your ship captain, not unless you give a proper fucken reason!"

Malyka
06-05-2021, 06:56 AM
Cathy quickly looked away, and felt Dragon and climbed on her back, before long she felt roky, turning even redder as she felt his firm arms around her waist.

Timothy sighed "Something tells me I have to stay here for a long time to help these people against something that's coming, something big, and I can't stop the men and you at all from staying"

SecretShadows
06-05-2021, 10:51 AM
Draken smiled and laid down then helped her up along with Rocky. "Okay hold on tight." Rocky just looked at Cathy and said: "Are you sure this i- whoah!" Draken suddenly flew up.

"Captain, why do you feel the need to help them? It's some random island we just ran into because of a storm... They have a dragon here too so they don't need that much protection do they?" One of the other men came over and said: "Captain the ship is pretty much already ready."

Malyka
06-05-2021, 10:56 AM
"Sam can you just shut up for once and do as I ask?" and he got up, and put his hat back on Sam's head, and walked away from everyone.

Cathy was shocked for a moment, but soon a smile appeared, and she felt the wind "This feels great"

SecretShadows
06-05-2021, 11:03 AM
Sam frowned and the others looked just as confused. Lily on the other hand had gotten some breakfast from one of the cooks in town then saw Timothy and smiled walking over with the sandwich and holding it out for him.

Draken laughed softly and said: "I am glad you are enjoying it." Markus on the other hand was just clinging to Cathy tightly as he said: "It's so high! Way too high!"

Malyka
06-05-2021, 11:07 AM
Cathy had to laugh "The tough Markus afraid of a little height" she spoke and put a hand on his

Timothy saw Lilly and nodded kindly, and grabbed the sandwich and took a bite

SecretShadows
06-05-2021, 11:11 AM
"I think you would be too if you realized how high we are!" He said holding onto her. Draken just laughed and dived down a bit till the water of the ocean lightly touched her feet.

"So why did you hurry of so fast this morning, did something happen?" Lily asked and tilted her head.

Malyka
06-05-2021, 11:15 AM
"The men have found a ship, and they want to leave this island as soon as possible, so they leave tomorrow," he said with a full mouth

Cathy felt splash's cold water "This is great Dragon"

SecretShadows
06-05-2021, 11:23 AM
"Wait you are leaving?" She asked looking at him with a small frown.

"I am glad you are having fun." Draken said and continued flying.

Malyka
06-05-2021, 03:23 PM
Timothy looked at her, "Yes I'm leaving tomorrow, don't think I'll be missed here much let alone the sea calling me" he spoke calmly to see how Lilly would react

SecretShadows
06-05-2021, 03:47 PM
Lily glanced down then said: "Oh I see... W-Well I'll set up some herbs than for the few that are still a bit hurt... A-And the village would give some food too." She forced a smile then said: "I-I need to get to some patients." She gave a quick bow then hurried off quickly. She should have known, none of that was real, she should have seen this coming, she thought to herself as she just wanted to get herself distracted again to get rid of the pain in her chest.

Malyka
06-05-2021, 03:55 PM
Timothy stopped in amazement, and saw her run away quickly, and took a bite of his bread, and walked away, and began to order things to the men, and took a bottle of rum