PDA

View Full Version : Ask V

V
09-10-2021, 10:59 AM
Creative title I know, somewhat brilliant, it doesn't give sadness.

Just ask some questions

Awean8
09-10-2021, 11:01 AM
How are you today? Ha

V
09-10-2021, 11:09 AM
I have had a rough couple days through work and health stuff. Awkward annoying hours yesterday + vaccine dose, was just awful. I back that up with 4 hours of sleep into waking up at 4:30am, I was just exhausted after returning home. It was big sad sitting around tired for hours waiting for the second work shift.

Otherwise, kinda motivated

Awean8
09-11-2021, 05:08 AM
Man that all sounds super rough. Hope you are doing okay?

Why do you feel motivated?

V
09-11-2021, 05:33 AM
I woke up so much better this morning haha thanks.

See, I don't know where the sudden burst of motivation came from, I'm entirely glad it appeared out of nowhere though. Just this happy feeling came to me, I feel just so much better about actually doing things.

Omac
09-12-2021, 09:00 AM
Would you sign your name to the demon of decay Kozzar?

V
09-12-2021, 09:17 AM
Sur..... wait a minute

Omac
09-12-2021, 06:39 PM
What's the problem? Everyone else in RPA had their name signed at one point. It's only reasonable. If not in the name of the demon, what is your main purpose for returning to RPA?

V
09-13-2021, 02:26 AM
Oh alright then XD

(But for real, want to write and be creative again.)

Omac
09-13-2021, 02:59 AM
Would you allow someone else to sign your name? If it mean either death for you, or them, depending on how fast you replied... which member would you wish would write?

Also if you could bring back any fallen RP what is the best concept and why is it Box? (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71120&p=2418495#post2418495)

V
09-13-2021, 04:56 AM
I mean sure XD Can I say Imp :lol:

OML Box RP! yes yes yes! We should totally do that again! If not that, The Sock RP (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36339) would be the logical choice.

Hannelorian
09-13-2021, 05:39 PM
Were 'V' not available is there another letter of the alphabet that appeals to you?

Enigma
09-13-2021, 07:55 PM
What is your favorite playing piece for the Monopoly board game? What version of Monopoly do you like to play?

Omac
09-13-2021, 09:48 PM
I had no idea Sock existed! Where do you get these amazing ideas and can I borrow some?

V
09-14-2021, 03:14 AM
Were 'V' not available is there another letter of the alphabet that appeals to you?

Probably not actually, I feel like I'd be 'Vee' again instead.

If forced into a choice something like C, or Y

What is your favorite playing piece for the Monopoly board game? What version of Monopoly do you like to play?

Is the money considered a playing piece? :)
What are the pieces, I remember the car and dog? I guess the car out of those. There was a top hat too, right?

I think we had a UK version based on the names from what I recall. Haven't played it since I was a child. My family members are all way more competitive than I, makes it hard to enjoy.

I had no idea Sock existed! Where do you get these amazing ideas and can I borrow some?

I don't set out to be this way, just silly plots which make people amused brings me happiness. Sure, of course!

Omac
09-15-2021, 04:57 AM
What's your favorite TV Show, Book, Song, or Way of Torture?

V
09-15-2021, 05:55 AM
Isn't Iron Maiden the obvious choice? Because of how dumb they are? :lol:

TV Show : Farscape (always will be)

I don't believe I have a singular favourite book, get too much enjoyment from multiple. I'd say Steven Erikson's Malazan Book of the Fallen is my favourite series.

I'll tell you a completely different song at another point in time. Maybe this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w2-xIll1Kc

Omac
09-15-2021, 11:03 PM
I haven't heard of any of these things. Song is decent. It reminds me of a game I played.

Now imagine there is an endless voice and an unmarked package of oreos floating throughout them... Do you take them? Even though they don't belong to you?

V
09-16-2021, 04:43 AM
If you look into any of them, choose Farscape. :D

Absolutely not.
Not because they don't belong to me, but for a far more noble reason. I'd eat them too fast, I don't buy them for this exact same problem.

Omac
09-16-2021, 02:06 PM
I had to hide oreos from myself this past week and I accidently forgot I had them. Have you ever had to hide food from yourself?

Have you ever written Fanfiction? If so, what of? RP's count.

V
09-17-2021, 05:45 AM
Not really, I've learnt to be better about snacks over time. Like one of the big things is choosing something like nuts over any form of chips, because I eat a much smaller amount of them in a small session. I guess this depends on your definition of hiding; but I keep most snack type foods in the kitchen, forces me to save for later.

Like 18 or so years ago with my older brother we wrote cursed fanfiction. Like Garfield crossed with lord of the rings. Suffice to say that was destroyed to keep everyone safe. *yuppers*

Omac
09-17-2021, 09:30 AM
What is your favorite snack that you can't resist?

If someone, say, accidently made it so your horrible fanfiction had become sentient... How would it take over the world?

V
09-17-2021, 01:12 PM
I think being Australian, the obligatory response is Tim Tams. Which are always a mistake to buy, I can get other biscuits instead that will survive far longer.

*stare* No one would do that. *stare*

Omac
09-17-2021, 01:40 PM
As an American, I have never heard of Tim Tams.

So you asked me, but are you working on anything creative, Vee? Any upcoming RP's?

V
09-18-2021, 10:22 AM
Pretty good if you ever get the chance :D

I am working on getting a 1x1 recruitment/ searching thread up. Just I'm writing it very slowly because I don't have a lot of fleshed out ideas, just a handful of fragments which need some work to get underway.

There's one group idea I thought up, a non-serious short little thing.

I was hoping to get back into art soon, had to stop because I wasn't feeling well enough to focus. Almost over that so soon I hope, and hopefully stick with a project or two until the end of the year.

Hannelorian
09-18-2021, 02:30 PM
I haven't had a tim tam in ages (largely because they are impossible to find in my neck of the woods). What are you drinking while consuming a tim tam?

Omac
09-18-2021, 04:52 PM
If you do anything like you used to, I'll be interested.

Do you know the Muffin man? Do you know where he lives?

V
09-19-2021, 09:01 AM
I haven't had a tim tam in ages (largely because they are impossible to find in my neck of the woods). What are you drinking while consuming a tim tam?

Either tea or Milo, depending on the time of day, try to not have caffeine later in the day. Decided to stop drinking coffee awhile ago so see if my health would be generally better.

Aw the inability to even purchase is a shame.

There has been plenty of times when I have a specific desire but my local store has decided to cease stocking whatever I want. :<

If you do anything like you used to, I'll be interested.

Do you know the Muffin man? Do you know where he lives?

I'll have to try to think on that.

Does the Muffin man make sick muffins? If so I'd like to know him.

Omac
09-19-2021, 01:42 PM
Are you still Captain Vee or were you demoted? What were you the captain of? Does it involve cereal?

I think the Muffin Man makes Brownies now. Is that okay?

V
09-20-2021, 10:32 AM
Who wants to be in charge, well not me when my pirate ship was completely overrun by mutineers! How was I to understand that they wouldn't enjoy being a pirate ship in name only, instead being an actual cruise ship.

Seems like a poor market strategy if you ask me.

Omac
09-20-2021, 02:54 PM
Sounds tragic. Maybe we should get you a new ship. What kind of ship do you want? We could you a pirate ship in a bottle.

Hey, I don't make the rules.

What is the weirdest thing you've done this year?

V
09-21-2021, 01:47 PM
A spaceship!

Is it weird that I bought an exercise bike? just after a conversation about fitness/ health with a friend.

Omac
09-21-2021, 05:45 PM
What happened to your last one??

Not at all! If I had room for it, I'd look into buying one too. I'm hoping to move at some point and they have better options here. I don't have a gym I can get too. Do you think you'll be motivated to work out at home?

Enigma
09-21-2021, 07:33 PM
What sort of spaceship in a bottle are you looking for?

Something from Star Wars?

Something from Star Trek?

Something from The Orville?

Something from Futurama?

Something from Battlestar Galactica?

Something from Starblazers or another anime?

Would you want it inside a narrow neck bottle or a wide neck bottle?

V
09-22-2021, 11:59 AM
What happened to your last one??

Not at all! If I had room for it, I'd look into buying one too. I'm hoping to move at some point and they have better options here. I don't have a gym I can get too. Do you think you'll be motivated to work out at home?

I was motivated until this affliction struck. :( I want to get back into it soon, just waiting until I'm not feeling quite so bad, hopefully next week. The gym brings vicious anxiety to me, just couldn't do that.

~

I think if I was to obtain a spaceship from any fiction it'd be my beloved Farscape. A Leviathan would be cool.

Would wide neck allow it to roam free?

Omac
09-22-2021, 06:45 PM
I have pretty bad anxiety too. Currently having trouble even leaving my apartment. Maybe having something in home would be better. I'm not sure I have room for it though. Maybe if I put my desk in my bedroom...

You discover a magical egg that will turn into a combination of the last creature you wrote about. Do you let it hatch, keep it as a pet, or set the world on fire?

V
09-22-2021, 11:35 PM
Oh yeah XD I had to move a million things around to get the bike where I wanted it haha

The last thing I wrote about was a description for something Zombie related. So, uh, yeah let's just burn that :lol:

Omac
09-23-2021, 12:26 AM
I don't know if I have enough room to do that. Speaking of moving things, how organized is your closet?

So let's say the fire actually was a cursed incantation that now made the creature immune to fire. How else do you kill this creature?

V
09-23-2021, 12:47 PM
I'd say it is pretty organised. I know where everything important is, everything has a spot. Plenty of storage space to expand. Seems good to me.

Well I track down the person who created the curse and make them solve the situation.

Omac
09-24-2021, 05:13 AM
Do you have any tips for motivation?

What is the best cookie you've ever had?

If you were a penguin, would you try to fly?

What if the person who cursed you was an adorable cactus baby? Do cacti have babies? How...? Where do cactus babies come from?

V
09-25-2021, 04:16 AM
I'm always more motivated when I'm doing something. If I'm just thinking about ideas or planning something without the action of taking part in anything, I have realised that I will never start the intended project. BUT if I'm working/ creating I am far more motivated to do anything. Examples of what I mean are perhaps doing gardening, or maybe exercise, or something else which is involved - in other words something which isn't just busy work or every day activity.

This is when I've been the most motivated. If I currently don't have anything going I fall into a routine of NOT doing anything at all. Maybe just video games, watching videos, etc. Which is fine in moderation (and even binging from time to time), but not if it becomes my entire life focus. So to keep myself motivated, I have to keep doing and then what I want to do comes.

Like many people I find starting hard, but it does become easier when I have belief in myself which I sustain through the other life activities.

~

my favourite biscuit / cookie right now are Hobnobs with milk chocolate.

Otherwise I like the basics in chocolate chip.

~

I'd succeed at flying, for sure.

~

They'd still have to fix the issue, they were smart enough to curse so it's still their problem.
Cactus don't miraculously grown to a large size you know. :P

Omac
09-26-2021, 02:58 AM
That makes sense!

Wait how do Cactus grow then??

Favorite number? Favorite smell?

V
09-26-2021, 04:36 AM
Through care and sun and stuff *yuppers*

let's choose 3 today.

Food that I enjoy the smell of.

Omac
09-26-2021, 04:55 AM
How would you practice self care if the trees were trying to destroy you and you needed to stay inside?

You can choose how to grow a Cactus? Can I have a pet cactus? Are they eat to take care of?

What's the best food to sniff?

V
09-26-2021, 06:29 AM
I'd ask the trees to stop.

Can you have a pet, I don't see any reason why not! Let it too its own thing.

Cooked food? Or cooking food?

Omac
09-26-2021, 06:41 AM
It didn't work! How do I get them to leaf me alone?

Well, you know my history with plants trying to destroy me, so can I Vee? Can I really?

Nice. What is the best thing to cook but doesn't taste worth it? And what's the best thing to eat but worst thing to cook?

V
09-27-2021, 06:00 AM
Is that the root of the issue, I wonder...

Have faith, plants are great! :D

To be real, cooking is one of my least favourite tasks. Everything is difficult for me to cook, takes forever and generally isn't worth the effort.

I don't really have specifics, but I was baking this slice thing years ago. And it took forever, and it was just distinctly average in all sorts of depressing ways.

Omac
09-27-2021, 10:15 AM
Alright! I'll consider getting a cactus. Now tell me, would you please put this bag over your head?

I feel the same way. Granted, some of my health issues can make cooking extra difficult. So I ask then... What do you often make that doesn't require a lot, if any at all, of cooking?

Was it bread? Are you trying to tell me you made a sad bread? I can't handle this Vee. Of all things.

V
10-03-2021, 05:18 AM
Hmmmmmm, this couldn't end poorly so I'll do as you ask.

Nah, I cook really simple things these days. Actually I started ordering meals that just need to be heated up around a year ago now. Much healthier and typically nicer than I actually make, so win win for me.

Nah not bread. That's beyond me. It was a dessert slice. People said it was okay, but I knew better lol

Omac
10-03-2021, 11:26 AM
Do you see any pickles in there? I can't find my pickles.

Really? How affordable is that? I tend to stick to the same easy-to-make meals since I don't know how to cook much and I'm afraid my stove will eat me. Is that normal?

How many days were you working on your 1x1 thread?