PDA

View Full Version : Nekoink Is Back :D

DuchessLivilla
11-20-2021, 03:48 PM
Hiya folks! I know a few of you will have known me before...As Nekoink :) I'm back after...damn, 5/6 years I think?! Maybe more! Keen to get back into this lovely place. I've missed you all so much!! I don't know how many of my old partners are about but it'd be great to chat if you know me :D or not! Happy to meet new folk too.

*big hugs* to everyone!

Kach
11-20-2021, 11:40 PM
Welcome Duchess!

It is good to male your acquaintance.
May I ask what kind of historical RP's interest you?

Fox Xalian
11-21-2021, 01:06 AM
Welcome back! I remember you under your old name! We had some interesting RPs in the past!

Hannelorian
11-21-2021, 03:19 AM
Welcome (back)!

DuchessLivilla
11-21-2021, 09:49 AM
Hiya Kach! I love most historical things (total history nerd) along with fantasy elements set in a historical period. My fave (current) Eras are...Medieval/Tudor/Elizabethan, Russian Empire/Royalty periods (spans a large timeline), Ancient China/Japan/Roman Empire, Greece etc, Victorian, Regency, French Rocco Style (So Louis the 14th/15th) :)

But open to most ideas! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Fox! We did haha I can't remember much of them but I know we had a lot going :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hiya Hann! Read through a few of your posts :D Eager to see if we can come up with something x

InfraredHero
11-21-2021, 07:43 PM
Hello and welcome back to RPA, Duchess

IRLHarley
11-21-2021, 08:57 PM
My fave (current) Eras are...Medieval/Tudor/Elizabethan, Russian Empire/Royalty periods (spans a large timeline),

Hey. I really like Royalty Eras but ive never had a good try with it. I am very interested in trying it and please pm if you want to come up with a plot and what gender you character reference is