PDA

View Full Version : S.H.I.E.L.D.

Pages : [1] 2

John
12-18-2010, 06:47 AM
S.H.I.E.L.D. was created by Nicholas Joseph Fury after the end of World War II, but Fury abandoned the idea and left the draft that he created for the agency locked away, feeling the U.S. government wouldn't approve the formation of such an agency. At some unspecified point around this time, however, a United Nations-based international group dusted off the idea without Fury's knowledge. His recruitment to the post of executive director (the agency's second) marked his first knowledge of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s existence.

The acronym originally stood for Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division. It was changed in 1991 to Strategic, Hazard Intervention, Espionage Logistics Directorate.

S.H.I.E.L.D.'s base is their main helifortress which serves as a mobile base of operations. This mobility of their forces allows them to respond quickly to threats and deploy the Capekiller squads whenever needed as well as give directional commands to the Sentinels.

Deck 1 - Bridge
Deck 2 - Command Center
Deck 3 - Briefing Room and File Servers
Decks 4 - 8 - Barracks
Decks 9 - 10 - Armory
Decks - 11 - 14 - Medical and R&D
Decks 15 - 17 - Engineering
Hangar Deck
Communications relay

Accepted Characters:

Anne Bonny - Black Widow (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=536689&postcount=8)
Lance - Deadpool (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=539993&postcount=17)
SQJPURE - Firestorm (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=540111&postcount=51)
Auki - Mystique (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=541196&postcount=66)
nonangelic92 - Scarlet Scarab (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=541383&postcount=72)
Coo~ - Molly Hayes (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=542367&postcount=86)
Imp - Adrian Veidt (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=541256&postcount=68)
Ainmire Dougal - Vandal Savage (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=543638&postcount=92)
Shadowstar - Jubilee (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=544862&postcount=123)
Herr Gentleman - Winter Soldier (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=567008&postcount=147)
Sigma - Black Manta (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=568596&postcount=148)
Zero - Looker (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=578031&postcount=153)
Prophet - Captain America (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=597562&postcount=158)

Anne Bonny
03-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Well we all know this is the best of all the teams. We will do our plotting and revel in our awesomeness here.

B(

First order of business: Welcome Lance/Deapool! We will crush the resistance beneath our feet!

SQJ
03-07-2011, 08:17 PM
LOL... I'm accepted! Yay... *Puts on serious face.*

So... I heard someone mention a large cheque for signing in?

Anne Bonny
03-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Yes, dear. It's in the mail.

Second order of business! Welcome Pure/Firestorm! We will have great victories together!

SQJ
03-07-2011, 10:40 PM
I'm her for my kid.... Little else....

L
03-08-2011, 01:17 AM
I'm just here for the doorknobs

Anne Bonny
03-08-2011, 01:17 AM
Yes, but by making sure those with powers are registered, we will be making a safer world for your daughter, and all of humanity!

L
03-08-2011, 01:23 AM
So fearless leader - what do we get to stab first?

Anne Bonny
03-08-2011, 01:55 AM
First is to recruit, of course! And since we are closely tied to the Fantastic Force, we need members for them, too.

Tell your friends to join, boys. Other than that, any ideas on recruiting more members to both teams?

L
03-08-2011, 01:59 AM
Well we have roan joining SHIELD as Freefall :D

I shall continue bugging people though

SQJ
03-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Well... With a dodgy assed name like 'Fantastic Force', it makes sense that they have so few poeple. Oh well In a way it should mean more missions for SHIELD....

Sickly
03-09-2011, 12:12 AM
The Little Girl who has been known to pwn wolverine and the punisher
put the new leader of the pride into a 7 year coma with his eyes open
throw a monster bigger than a skyscraper
and last but not least send a super skrull into the stratosphere with a single punch
wants to join shield
how about it?

Imp
03-09-2011, 07:05 AM
Nothing will stand in our way... once the RP starts up...

roan
03-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Yup, I'll be playing Freefall! Hopefully soon I'll get the chance to finish her profile. >_<

Anne Bonny
03-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Mmmm! Our numbers are growing! Welcome new people, official and not!

nonangelic92
03-09-2011, 09:36 PM
YAY!!!! *does happy dance*

L
03-10-2011, 02:31 AM
This is gonna be an interesting team :D

Now, for the first order of business

Where are my pants?

Imp
03-10-2011, 02:37 AM
Just because I'm 'The smartest man in the world' doesn't mean I know everything that goes on like a God... did you check the bathroom? *rushes to find the nearest window to stare out of*

L
03-10-2011, 02:52 AM
... YES I checked the bathroom!

Oh wait

No, I remember - I tied them to the top of the Helicarrier to fly like a flag...

nonangelic92
03-10-2011, 03:16 AM
Now why would you do an insane thing like that? I knew you American's were crazy but not that crazy.

L
03-10-2011, 03:33 AM
Because I'm renaming SHIELD from Strategic, Hazard Intervention, Espionage Logistics Directorate to Strategic, Hazard Incidents and Enema Logistics for Deadpool and my pants are the official flag and logo

:D

nonangelic92
03-10-2011, 03:49 AM
Okay, then.

Sickly
03-10-2011, 07:06 AM
molly wants to know what and enema is
(for the love of all things sacred don't tell her)

Sickly
03-10-2011, 07:14 AM
this is actually pretty hilarious
so far we have:
a sexy gun toting secret agent
a psychotic mercenary with a healing factor
a nuclear powered fire man
a shapeshifting mutant
a magic egyptian priestess..i think
and molly

Imp
03-10-2011, 08:19 AM
It appears you forgot about the brainiac. *stares out a recently cleaned window*

SQJ
03-10-2011, 09:50 AM
this is actually pretty hilarious
so far we have:
a sexy gun toting secret agent
a psychotic mercenary with a healing factor
a nuclear powered fire man
a shapeshifting mutant
a magic egyptian priestess..i think
and molly

LOL all those cool descriptions....then molly.... epic *viking*

roan
03-10-2011, 11:49 AM
pst... Lance is an aussie. He's in denial though, kinda a sour subject.

Imp
03-10-2011, 03:26 PM
So how shall we prepare and plan for the depopulation of Ear...I said too much...

Anne Bonny
03-10-2011, 04:52 PM
While we're waiting to get started, one thing I would reccommend is that we talk about familiarizing ourselves with the Fantastic Force. Their group is closely associated with ours, and while we might not always get along smoothly, it would be good to have a raport with them.

SQJ
03-10-2011, 08:23 PM
I hate then already..... ALL OF THEM!!! THEY MUST DIE!!!

but... I still need healing power so... Okay...what does that mean anyway? Does that mean we're allowed to invade their little area and they be friends? Do you think singing the Barney song would help? Are we ranked above them? Can I pull rank if we are?

nonangelic92
03-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Who is this Barney character, people speak of? All this time I've been in America and noone has told me of this guy, only that he's a , how you Americans say... homophobe.

Imp
03-10-2011, 08:54 PM
First off, Barney the Dinosaur is a purple and green fictional character in a children's TV show that began from the early 90's I think. Generally, if you are in your early teens or at the point of enjoyign violence, then you look at Barney as a sort of icon to make fun of. Often one can approach another and create an insult like "Hey, Barney fan!" In response, the other person will usually defend his/her position in not liking Barney to be witht he 'cool' group.

SECOND

What is this helifortress equipped with exactly(not counting what has already been present)?
Is it a God send contained with Infrared/Night vision cams for tracking purposes? Specialized AA weapons or chaff to cease any air disturbances?
Plus can anyone find a possible image so we can all be familiar with the outside since the inside rooms have already been listed? I recall on the animated show/movie Gargoyles that there was a flying base somewhat similar to this...

I'm going to assume that since this is SHIELD's helicarrier from the movie or whatev, that it may be ours as well...
http://ramascreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/heli1.jpg

TO FOLLOW UP WITH ANNE

I guess we need to make them feel as if we are the ones helping them in protecting the government even though obviously they are pawns. We can't get around that some of them will have bad taste in us and view us as liars while the others may look at us as saints. A good way of keeping a false sense of respect with them is to help them with where an enemy may have last been seen or where one is going so they can engage the foe. I'm thinking that we are support fire to an assault squad pretty much in military terms.

Cause isn't SHIELD, in a sense, a personification of the all seeing eye and Illuminati?

nonangelic92
03-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Lol I love how Imp described Barney right on sister girl. I'm gonna stop asking werid questions and saying "You Americans" since my character is now "American"

Imp
03-10-2011, 09:00 PM
It is in my characters intention to overly explain things and find himself at times one of the dumbest peopel on the planet as he fails in communication skills at times.

EDIT: Sister girl?

nonangelic92
03-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Well I like it, it makes my character's questions seem a little not odd

SQJ
03-10-2011, 09:02 PM
Who is this Barney character, people speak of? All this time I've been in America and noone has told me of this guy, only that he's a , how you Americans say... homophobe.

LOL! wait... your not being serious right? I'm from Africa, Dark continent...poorest continent in the world.... we're a full season behind in every TV show with the exception of Grey's anatomy and so you think you can dance*No idea why those 2* and we've known Barney for a decade at least we've even had it translated into multiple African languages *Which is actually epic to listen to*. We Sell the DVDs at my work.

...Dont worry my*Firestorms* kids love the translated Barney tapes, you can borrow one!

B) B) B)

Its not just the cool table..its any table... even geeks will beat your ass for saying you like Barney.

Imp
03-10-2011, 09:06 PM
I believe it is the character that it is being played and not so much her true self.

EDIT
Yeah you don't want to bring up anything positive about Barney. That is for sure or else you may get whooped.

nonangelic92
03-10-2011, 09:07 PM
No Im not serious, I know who Barney is but I'm playing it off as my character not to know who Barney is. Remember she's from Egypt, not alot of elictrity. ( I know i spelled it wrong lol)

Thank you Imp.

SQJ
03-10-2011, 09:07 PM
LOL Yeah I figured...my character is from South Africa... so are his kids...

nonangelic92
03-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Oh...kids. i'd think that would get entangled with my work life.

SQJ
03-10-2011, 09:18 PM
I love my kids, they enrich my every function because they enrich me to the point where Tony stark and Bruce Wayne look poor in comparison. My every movement, my every thought and action is for them and they love me for it. They could never spoiler my work, though my work could definitely spoil my kids. *raises and drops fiery eyebrows* - See what I did there. Pretty clever right *Nudge, nudge*

nonangelic92
03-10-2011, 09:23 PM
*rolls eyes* Yeah yeah

Imp
03-10-2011, 09:32 PM
So far in the FF, we have...

Iron Man - A rich man with a harder shell than batman himself and able to fly via jets. Pretty cocky and most likely not very supportive to our side since he can most likely afford his own helifortress.

The Black Mamba - A superior with the ability to read minds and control 'Darkforce' which allows her to snare victims using false imagery. A renegade of sorts who also may not look kindly upon SHIELD but would maybe accept assistance from us above.

The Mask - A psychotic green masked killing machine with the ability to shape-shift and use comical ways to introduce dangerous weapons into the scene. Nothing more to add...

Wonder Woman - A jack of all trades character but master of known also has an invisible jet which we may support since we could host a landing bay for her if ever needed. Then again, it would be wise to keep track of where that jet is as well as where that golden fibered lasso of hers is flying.

Rorshach - An acquaintance of mine who may have nothing but brute strength and knack for solving crimes. This one is a likely wanderer and not supportive towards SHIELD. Although reckless, he tends to escape from tough situations which many other in his position would fall.

Venom - A dark spiderman who has his own way of getting around town via swinging from skyscrapers.

Nothing at the moment to add on besides that we have the ability to support overhead and help in finding the rogues and villains that does not accept the government's plan. With digital equipment, we can help in spotting certain situations or even set someone up which will act like bait for the other factions. Possibly causing a scene somewhere like an explosion would cause some to seek out what troubles there may be or even set a building on fire to attract some flies.

SQJ
03-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Rorshach there wasn't enough 'escaping' in the Watchmen... XD

O.o The mask is a killing machine? I watched the movies*Even the crappy second one* and the TV show...there wasn't any killing... O,O

er.... SHIELD would do all that? How is SHIELD making the world a better place again. *I picture my character defecting at some point in the RP.*

Imp
03-10-2011, 09:50 PM
*pulls out The Mask comic and presents it to everyone*
As for Rorschach, certain events haven't appeared just yet that were in the movie. Think of it as a parallel world where he has yet suffered the fate of being blown into 'blood blot'.

I'd assume our role is in support with the military and corrupt government that runs the country. We are to be seen as comrades to the FF and not be seen as the snakes others make us out to be. We falsely stand for freedom and to keep our so called glorious government alive. However, this is what we are doing behind the scenes but in a darker hue...

SQJ
03-10-2011, 10:40 PM
You just happened to have a mask comic in your back pocket?

Imp
03-11-2011, 05:56 AM
I knew I would need some examples and so I brought them forth.

Does anyone have other plans besides the one I stated previously?

Anne Bonny
03-11-2011, 06:01 AM
So far I'm liking what this Adrian Veidt has to say. :)

Imp
03-11-2011, 06:08 AM
Excellent! I did dumb the plan down a little in case other factions are watching. It is more detailed and rather devious concerning FF but I'll wait to reveal it till either these faction OOC's are protected or once the IC starts up.

To recap on a previous question. Are we able to watch over the entire city via skycam or from satellite imagery? I wasn't sure what exactly the helifortress was outfitted with besides which was already stated.

Anne Bonny
03-11-2011, 06:09 AM
I think we could "install" something like that. Shouldn't be too hard with satellite technology these days.

L
03-11-2011, 06:09 AM
Ooo Ooo Someone said 'bait' and 'explosion' in the same sentence! I can do it :D

I can even wear a sexy dress and sing New York New York while I'm blowing something up if you need

Imp
03-11-2011, 06:19 AM
Sounds good! This is of course just one of many attempts we can make in capturing and confronting the two enemy factions. I think one of our biggest targets will be Dr. Doom and Lex as they seem to be the smartest of that group, Lex leading the way more so.

Thanks to Black Widow having a camera system installed, we can keep watch over the city and monitor movement on every side.

EDIT: Including the Joker...

Ainmire Dougal
03-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Enter: Vandal Savage:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sure some of you may be surprised to see me. But, I like you, see the value in order in our little neck of the universe. My resume, is well...it would require the death of too many trees...but let it suffice to say, it is long and extensive.
Fortunatly, for you, I have this day, chosen the side of the Angels, and am willing to extend the hand of friendship, so that we may guide humanity into a bright new future."
Smiles.
(Guess gotta get approved but this looks fun. :D )

SQJ
03-11-2011, 09:41 PM
*Rushes past holding a half naked baby in the air...*

Toilet! toilet! Oh welcome dude. Look out! Sorry I'm still potty training, she was better when she knew her way around the house but this is a giant metal ship. Yeah anyway. New world order and all that. I'm sure you'll fit right in dude.

Anne Bonny
03-11-2011, 09:46 PM
New world disorder is more like it...

Hey welcome to the new guy! We'll have a bunch of fun ruling the world from the shadows together.

Imp
03-11-2011, 10:36 PM
I feel we should also hire a babysitter... Welcome among SHIELD, Savage.

Shall we bring up any other concerns around the other factions?

SQJ
03-12-2011, 09:06 AM
Life on the Hellcarrier...

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/071/5/b/deadpool_and_firestorm_by_sqjpure-d3bg5b1.jpg

nonangelic92
03-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Roasting mellows are ya Deadpool

SQJ
03-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Yeah... I got bored of waiting for this to start and I'm trying t get back into drawing. *Its been 2 years at least* so I fugire I might as well draw some silly stuff for the RP. *Nothing artistic or anything like that, hope none of you mind me doing a little doodling with what I picture life on the Hellcarrier must look like* :D

Also as siksta nd myself used to be rivals years ago I have a bit of experience with deadpool only this is the first time we've ever been allies..
*Old Rival shot..*
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs45/i/2009/074/a/2/Deadpool_Firestorm__COMPLETED__by_SQJPure.jpg

Ainmire Dougal
03-13-2011, 12:15 AM
"Thank...you." he smiles getting out of the way.
"New world order...yes."
"Glad to be here."
"As for the others...our first priority should be to gather relieable intel."

nonangelic92
03-13-2011, 04:19 AM
Hey guys if this thing starts up and I take forever to post on a day, just know that I hurt my hand so its hard typing.

Ainmire Dougal
03-13-2011, 05:03 PM
So when is this to start?

Anne Bonny
03-13-2011, 05:52 PM
Still sorting out a few things on the gm side, but it should be soon!

Auki
03-13-2011, 06:45 PM
I can't wait to get started - Mystique is going to be so much fun to play~

Imp
03-13-2011, 09:23 PM
Mystique would be perfect to use as a decoy, the more I think about it... We could, initially, setup a plan to locate the headquarters of the other factions. Primarily we would want to discover either the Brotherhood hq and the Defenders but this may be difficult and time consuming. Which is why we must pick over the other.

We first attempt to try and locate the defenders hq by having Mystique take the form of their weakest(The Question) and pretend to be greatly injured and finding another defender. Once found, you request critical medical attention and also that you have gathered a great deal of (false)information that the group must hear. Another Shield member should be in the area if the skycam has any troubles following. Once inside the base, or near it, either flee or do what may be best. The backup should paint the building with a laser for the helifortress to keep on record and spot. A bomb could be then set as well as having the entire police force sent.

This may be great intel for the Brotherhood since they would send someone over to try and tackle the situation. Plus for an escape attempt, the person following can help Mystique escape as their shouldn't be any issues, not to mention that the FF can help support this.

This will create mass chaos but chaos that we will be able to handle and consume...

Auki
03-13-2011, 09:34 PM
Mystique will be perfect for all our spying and decoy needs - It is her speciality after all.

Your plan sounds interesting, Imp, although Mystique wouldn't be able to transform into the Question off the bat considering she's never met the man before. It's difficult to copy the vocal chords of a man you've never previously heard.

We might have to capture and subdue one of their members for her to mimic and take the place of or she'll have to target someone she's more familiar with, such as Wolverine, if you want her to transform straight away~

SQJ
03-13-2011, 09:45 PM
The Question is supposed to be really smart and probably hard to imitate why not immitate cheetah*Brotherhood* or the Punisher? But yeah Great idea, assuming that Xmen woman's*For got her name too* isn't able to read poeple.

The best back up is the super powered girl...Forgot the name....she's super strong, has a good level of invulnerablility, she'd be the best canidate to litterally pull mystique out...
Fire storm would proably be good too as he has strength and both the ability to phase through solid objects and the ability to transmute all inanimite objects.

Though the big problem with escaping the brotherhood as a small group is spectre...you read the power list of spectre? Holy Crap! LOL
He'd only have to slow us down enogh for the rest of the brotherhood to attack.*I'm not sure back up would arrive in time*

PS. Anyone considered how we'd actually assult the enemy bases? I mean, Lex, Joker, Batman are too smart to not see a massive hell carrier comming or see that their being surruonded unless your being serious about the bomb thing...which is unethical, even for SHEILD. Its unlikely any of the enemy bases will be in unpopulated areas. Unle you use nerve gas and I've seen footage of how badly that can turn out if used on the general puplic. We could hunt indivuals instead. The good old spy game..Hey I read the allience tricked the Germans into thinking D Day was happening on another day.

Imp
03-13-2011, 10:13 PM
I am glad to see the concerns from my humble comrades.

Thankfully The Question is rather weak and smarts will not pull him from any trap we may devise. He will be our target unless another gets in our way. Mystique can turn into a possible weakness for The Question and the we subdue him. From there, we carry on with the plan and make sure no one is watching us.

As for my other plans, we engage with those as well and attract whatever attention using Deadpool's skills. But... once the Defenders hq is discovered, we can let the Brotherhood go after them and we send FF to capture the runners. The Shield staff and I will keep an eye on the situations to give any further updates.

SQJ
03-13-2011, 10:26 PM
Okay from what I understand of the Question's powers he's really clever and fast*Kinda like your character XD * and a great fighter making a hand to hand type confrontation realy dumb...so high powered punches to the head are unlikely to ever land...unless you got deadpool to act as a distraction*Seeing how cool his healing factor is'* and wham I form a cage from the concrete or surrounding walls and slam the cage on both and Super girl lifts what whole thing and carries it to the Hell Carrier.

which of course presents a real problem for us that I'm not sure anyone has thought about. Us moving around on your own. Dont misunderstand the caper killer goons we'll have at our disposal, if it anything like the real comic will be great but chances are they'll be crushed if any of us were in an ambush situation like the one mentioned so far. Mayhaps we should move in two man/woman teams, maybe even more.
One flying/non flying.
One super strong/one agile, or specialised on some other way outside of the baic flying strength etc...

?

Imp
03-13-2011, 10:51 PM
With taking down the Question, I would see you and mystique as the best. She can change into some poor soul in need of help, the you come in and do as you please with Supergirl to take him away. From there, you and Mystique can move on to finding the base. Really, whoever wants to tagteam Question can. The end result must be his capture and Mystique to take his disguise.

As for teams, yes like I also said earlier, it would be best to have backup, or simply move in teams with some FF if needed. Batman may be an issue in this as he would be scoping out the area and is able move quickly.

Anything goes, but as long as we can find a faction's Hq, we set a trap easily and have the place swarmed by whoever. In addition, before that faction can blame us, we will already have materialized proof that it was the other faction's actions. It is a chance best to take as we can try and take the upper hand by lending a hand without the FF knowing.

Ainmire Dougal
03-13-2011, 11:50 PM
"Perhaps what we need, is a hotline. Concerned citizens who notice anything unusual can call in to report anything sucpicious or unusual, which of course we would trace and record."
"You may be surprised how effective fear and greed can be to motivate neighbor to turn in neighbor."

Shadowstar
03-13-2011, 11:52 PM
(*waves to all* Hey Shieldies. I will be joining you once my sheet is moved over as approved.)

Imp
03-14-2011, 12:25 AM
I believe we have something similar to that known as 911 and this sounds like something done during the red scare. We have the ability to tap into anything anyway since we are in a sense the CIA.
Let us take that idea however, and add to it. We could make a special number AND call it something neat. Perhaps the Nemesis scare or something. With this and public announcements every hour on television, the citizens will be on our side!

Ainmire Dougal
03-14-2011, 12:52 AM
"Actually, you may find if you study history, both the KGB and the National Socialist Party used a system I ammuch like the one I am describing to good effect."
He pauses.
"""We musn't hesitate to use sucessful systems and innovations used by failed goverments, simply because they may have been unpopular."

Ainmire Dougal
03-14-2011, 01:13 AM
"Actually, the systems I am proposing have been sucessfully employed by both the K.G.B and the National Socialist Party, we must not been afraid to utilize innoventions and systems that were sucessfully used by failed goverments simply because they were unpopular."
He pauses.
"Though I can see your concerns."

Ainmire Dougal
03-14-2011, 01:22 AM
"I have returned, having given the Fantastic Force an email they may reach us with."

Sickly
03-14-2011, 01:32 AM
@Imp
i assume.....
Molly and Firestorm are our plan B's
I.E. Brute Force

Imp
03-14-2011, 02:26 AM
Hmmm...

Perhaps we should make a ranking system for the faction. Have those who are best for support, assault purpose, and other positions. We could also make a threat level of all other factions and fighters in them... If everyone wants.

I know I will reside mostly in the Helifortress.

Shadowstar
03-14-2011, 03:04 AM
Walks in carrying what appears to be a blood donors pouch with a straw in it and waves to everyone.

"Higher ups just let me out of my house arrest. So what's everyone talking about that you all look so serious?"

Imp
03-14-2011, 04:48 AM
Well we are figuring what may be the best course to mopping up the streets and saving SHIELD and our corrupt government from anyone looking to change it.

nonangelic92
03-14-2011, 07:22 AM
I got it!!! Nevermind...it was stupid.

L
03-14-2011, 09:13 AM
*wanders back in eating a hotdog off a sword and wearing nothing but "I Love Deadpool" boxers and his mask*

Sooooooo... what'd I miss - I was busy polishing my doorknobs ready for when we blow stuff up

SQJ
03-14-2011, 10:23 AM
WELCOME NEWLY ACCEPTED POEPLE!!!

*Have not read anything about the Fantastic Force*
I think we should definately have divisions, not sure about ranks I can sense that having problems,

But potential divitions could be...

The Snipers.
Deadpool
Black Widow

(I'm thinking arm breaking high calibur rifles, deadpool shooting from a roof top) Black widow shooting from the Hell Carrier*Safer*. No killing so they could carry highly concentrated neurotoxins to take out the big wigs, spectre, wolverine, Bane etc. Then high powered rounds to 'punch through any devices made by the enemy. *You can bet the joker has something awesome.*

The Atrillery.

Infantry
Cape Killer Soldiers
Led mostlikely by...
Molly
Jubille
Deadpool
Mystique
Adam Savage

These are the front line breakers, they'd come charging in first overwhelming the enemy
and putting thier all into hitting the real shitty gaols. Eg, tagging the entrace of an enemy base. Containing the enemy in one place, drawing the enemy, pushing the enemy into retreating*Hopefully splitting them up for capture.* Crappiest job as thier generally the first an the last ones out.? Also if I understand Savage's interdimentional warps correctly then he could turn a 2 man army into a 200 man army bringing back the possibility of surrounding the enemy and depending how big he can make his warps then he could make the Hellicarrier a suddenly appear over the head of enemy.

Recon
Mystique.

Mystique could be any awesome scout as she could litterally look like any tourist, so long as that same torist isn't seen in the same area she'd be able to pass the area a dozen times as different poeple before anyone noticed.

Artilery
Molly
Firestorm
Scarlet

These players can bth fly and attack from a distance.
Molly would carry massive payloads and drop them on the enemy, with practice to gain accuracy,
Scareb and Firestorm can fire down on the enemy with her energy blasts, working with infantry the enemy could be exposed and blown sky high as thier forced to look up and down at the same time.

Engineering/Tech
Adrian

Adrian is of course a gentious and mostlike capable of creating enhanced weaponry using firestorm since firestorm can create anything out of pretty much all inorganic junk. They could create goods needed for the battle at hand in no time.

but...um...yeah...just a thought...

AngelicAsylum
03-14-2011, 05:40 PM
I like! Also if others will allow me, I would like to take some DNA samples for enhancing capekillers; giving the enemy a harder time to get through them. Also if all are in accordance, I would like to create a super weapon using various powers.

This is IMP and I forgot to log out Angelic. PArdon me!

Imp
03-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Ahem! Pardon that mistake. Anyway, yes division, I meant division. The idea sounds good.

Also if others will allow me, I would like to take some DNA samples for enhancing capekillers; giving the enemy a harder time to get through them. Also if all are in accordance, I would like to create a super weapon using various powers combined.

Auki
03-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Mystique will willingly partake in any spying or recon activity needed - She does have the advantage of being able to take on any gender, age or ethnicity that might help her fit in with the targeted area.

I am thinking that on normal missions she needs an alias however i.e a superhero she can take the form of so that no-one knows its her. As long as the superhero/heroine she is mimicking has the same abilities as her (super-strength, super-reflexes, multilingual, etc) or less, she shouldn't be caught out at all. Keeping her identity secret at all times will prevent the other teams learning about her and gives us an easy advantage when we first get the chance to infilitrate and spy on the other teams as previously mentioned. If the other teams don't suspect a shapeshifter, they won't be planning their defenses around one.

I'm just struggling to find a superhero/heroine that she could successfully mimic that isn't already being played. At first I thought of the Black Widow (I'm sure Adrian could make mimics of her tecnology if Mystique asked nicely enough) but then I remembered Anne's already playing her x)

This 'super-weapon' you speak of sounds interesting..

Anne Bonny
03-14-2011, 09:04 PM
But potential divitions could be...

The Snipers.
Deadpool
Black Widow
If I am to be working close alongside Deadpool, I demand he keeps a shirt on.

Also, superweapons sound good to me.

Also, don't worry, Mistique. I'm sure once the first plot is revealed, we'll all have plenty of ideas for spying and stealing identities and such.

nonangelic92
03-15-2011, 01:42 AM
*laughs at Black Widow's comment* So he can still wear his boxers and not pants?

Imp
03-15-2011, 02:10 AM
Mystique could take the form of myself since we have similar attributes with increased strength and reflexes. Would it seem odd for Adrian to be seen on the streets? Perhaps but a clever disguise, none the less. Or we kind find a more suitable figure.

As for the super weapon, I will use Firestorm's power and calibrate it into a handheld weapon or an attachment to the fortress. This may take some time as will the super cape killers...

Anne if you want, you can delete Angelic's post since I accidentally posted it.

Shadowstar
03-15-2011, 02:29 AM
Don't expect to use any of my blood for your super soldiers. I will not let my vampirism spread like that. Sorry, but i just wont agree to that. I will do any missions that are assigned to me without question as long as it is night, or out of direct sunlight as it tends to burn. That is unless someone finds a way to give me something to operate in the light and I am reluctant to even test such an item.

L
03-15-2011, 02:31 AM

It's ok - when I'm on sniping missions I wear a sheep outfit as a disguise anyways

Sickly
03-15-2011, 04:30 AM
Molly pipes up:
"Can I be a Tech-girl?"
"I can punch it if it doesn't work."

this is the reason why SHIELD recruited Molly:
http://www.superstupor.com/sust04092008.shtml

Imp
03-15-2011, 05:18 AM
Jubilee, I wasn't planning on spreading your vampirism as it may create 'flaws' within the soldiers. They must be active at all times and not be weakened by anything. You are a fine soldier yourself and a hunter of the knight, suffering little fatigue which works excellent against some of our enemies who also lurk in the night.

Anyway, as comical as it would seem to beat up mechanical contraptions, I find you, Molly, to be one of our best decoys. Adorned in the right clothes, we could have you almost anywhere in the city, unnoticed. Followed by another into a tight spot, I'm sure you could surprise the enemy with your great strength and skills.

Deadpool is one of our finest members due to his combination of fighting skills and regenerative properties to which I may extract to use in the Super Cape Killer squad.

Having the later to come SCK granted with high reflexes, regenerative properties, and shape-shifting abilities; they could have a hundred and twenty percent chance of survivability. With super strength and Firestorm's ability (which will be harder to put into another being) would make it two hundred percent. Although only five out of thirty men would survive the process, the military is giving subjects to work with so why do we care? We are here to help research on and eliminate the powerful enemies who do not follow our government.

L
03-15-2011, 05:31 AM
Wait, Wait, Wait

Extract? That doesn't involve a needle does it? I really DON'T like needles....

Imp
03-15-2011, 05:34 AM
Oh we can extract DNA in several ways. Swab of saliva will work just fine.

Ainmire Dougal
03-15-2011, 04:15 PM
"I am capable of lending a hand in the science lab, as well as coordinating things. I am capable in a fight if need be, and well, I am willing to serve as a Lisason to the Fantastic Force, I already visitited them once to give them that email to contact us with."

Anne Bonny
03-15-2011, 04:26 PM
I've been in a bit of contact with Tony Stark in the FF as well, although I get the feeling he's not too fond of us.

Ainmire Dougal
03-15-2011, 05:00 PM
"Yes, Stark Tower of all places. Fairly easy to find."
"Fortunatly, our base is mobile." He smiles.

Sickly
03-15-2011, 05:51 PM
"Yes, Stark Tower of all places. Fairly easy to find."
"Fortunatly, our base is mobile." He smiles.

and big
and tends to fall out of the sky in a giant flaming ball of doom if something goes wrong

Ainmire Dougal
03-15-2011, 06:02 PM
"Note to self, obtain flame resistant parachutes."
He grins.

Anne Bonny
03-15-2011, 06:26 PM
We'll just have to make sure nothing goes wrong then, won't we Molly?

Shadowstar
03-15-2011, 06:33 PM
I am sure our bases ability to stay aloft will be something our friends on the ground below will try to remedy at their earliest convenience. Its big and held up with propellers. Really? Propellers? With all the tech you guys fling around and the best they could do is propellers?

Ainmire Dougal
03-15-2011, 06:46 PM
"I'm sure between us, we can update the Hellicarrier's tech." He glances at Ozymandias.
"Wouldn't you say?"

SQJ
03-15-2011, 08:44 PM
"Note to self, obtain flame resistant parachutes."
He grins.

I'd like to think flame resistant clothing would be an awesome idea too... ^^

I figure the heli carrier will be very high up and very far away*Close enough for massive calibur weapons but far enough so if anyone makes a go for it, the Admiral can warp space and time to deflect the blast or far enough so Firestorm can absorb the blast, depending on its power of course.*

Also you've all been talking to the fantastic force? How's that turning out? Any good intel?

Imp
03-15-2011, 09:19 PM
We can, actually and I'm glad you brought that up. This fortress features a thick outer skin that shoulder mounted rockets can't even penetrate.

Large lasers are something to worry about but we have a chance of detecting them through energy and heat signatures, so we have a chance of destroying them or dodging.

Lock-on missiles and well guided missiles pose a threat but will not bring the fortress down with a single hit. Even if a giant propeller is damaged or destroyed, the fortress will still keep flying with the remaining seven. The main issue is if the enemy gets past the defenses and enters the fortress.

Sure, security will be all over the intruder, but if anything is detonated from within and near the engine room, then the place will be a falling fireball.

If the propellers are taken out, then it is possible the enemy could capture it once it crash lands. Although a self-destruct system can prevent this.

Not to forget that there are various means of escape from the ship if it is 'sinking'.

EDIT - Firestorm is also great factor in defense as well as the tech I'll be working on that uses his DNA.

nonangelic92
03-16-2011, 11:05 AM
Wait, if we're sinking we better have inflatable clothes or something.

Ainmire Dougal
03-16-2011, 05:20 PM
Chuckles at inflateable clothing comment.
"As interesting as that might be, it would also make us targets on the water."

He looks at Jubilee.
"Is ...that blood?"

"Now something that might be helpful, is if we can manage to set up a machine that could allow us to phase the ship slightly outside of reality so that any weapons targeting it would simply pass through, further, a cloaking mechanism as well. Then we could simply unphase elsewhere."

Shadowstar
03-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Looks down at the donor bag that is near empty and shrugs.
"O negative if I am not mistaken."
She drains the last of the pouch through the straw and tosses it into a trash bin nearby.
"You call it blood, I call it a late breakfast. Much prefer a fresh warm source over the 'boxed lunch' or bagged if you will, but due to safety reasons."
She starts to move her hand as if it were a puppet as she speaks in a sarcastic tone.
"You can not drain the blood of fellow agents due to the risk of spreading your condition and the weakening effects it would have on a person from losing a quantity of blood."
She smiled as she shrugged again and flopped down into a seat far from any windows or cast light in the room.

Imp
03-16-2011, 08:07 PM
Are you suggesting in having the helifortress phase-out? Although possible thanks to the marvel; Dr. Manhattan, it will take some great time to manipulate his DNA into an alloy or an electrical field.

A cloaking field may work unless the enemy scans the sky with IR technology. Batman would be all over that.

I believe our next order of business should be around what we will do once the IC starts up. Any suggestions? Perhaps we all meet at the planning room and go from there?

SQJ
03-16-2011, 08:11 PM
A phasing defence would of course be awesome... potentiallytoo awesome for the role play, other groups might cry chanagins.

Stealth would also be awesome but one thing you'll never hear of is a silence chopper esp. a super sized one.

I like that our gaint chopper is a major weakness, it gives the other team a chance, becuse they otherise dont have one ^^

EDit

Planning room?

Imp
03-16-2011, 09:36 PM
I meant to say Briefing room which is located on deck 3. There we can present our ideas in the IC and not have the other factions cry as we swiftly take them down.

And yes, the Helifortress is our current HQ and allows us to do much more than anyone else can while it is a large target for the enemy factions to attempt to take down... if they even get the chance to think of it before getting sucker punched right from the start of t5he IC.

SQJ
03-16-2011, 10:05 PM
Oh...I knew that... +__+

I whole heartedly feel you there man! That was tighter than size 2 jeans on a size 4 woman in denial.

Imp
03-17-2011, 01:42 AM
Another plan came to me earlier today. I tend to do my thinking and decision making at random moments.

Anyway, sometime in the first chapter, I will attempt to gather the richest and smartest of those in Powers.

Luthor, Wayne, Stark, and myself. However, while you are busy, I will dispatch an untraceable message in some way to the three before me. What it will contain is footage of a cloaked man with a warped voice telling the candidates about an underground gathering of the minds and various newly accomplished technological feats.

The person I will be acting as on the footage will be a mysterious leader of a technologically advanced cult, unknown to the world.

The gathering will be held at a certain time. I myself will play the fool along with them as we pass greetings and sip wine, ignorant of anything on the outside happening. An addition to this could be the typical; knockout gas, or tainted wine to which when sipped, the person will fall asleep.

From there, those three will be busy (not to mention, locked in) whilst whatever else goes on outside. Any further ideas may help this along.

EDIT
I'm going to hold off on all this planning till I see what the IC looks like.

nonangelic92
03-17-2011, 03:01 PM
Hold on, before we go any farther, I would just like to say a big thank you to Black Widow for creating this group and Happy St. Patrick's Day. XD

Anne Bonny
03-17-2011, 04:46 PM
I'm wearing my green and I'm ready to pinch anyone who isn't! Thanks Non. :)

Anyway, interesting idea. I love all this plotting and planning. We'll see what the first IC plot will bring.

Ainmire Dougal
03-17-2011, 09:14 PM
(Happy St. Patricks Day.)

"The issue I can see with that, is the brilliant powerful men, and women of the world, ...well, I can certainly see getting them on our side would be beneficial, making an enemy of them,, or showing our hand might be a mistake should they choose to not join."

"And those such as they, might chafe under the attempts at blackmail that might cow lesser beings."

Imp
03-17-2011, 09:55 PM
True, but thankfully Tony and myself are on the same side. Although the ability for error is slight, it is mostly to enjoy enduring a possible slugfest if the two enemies aren't knocked out by other means. *offers a glass of wine*

The 'super' cape killers will be there to assist, even if they are simply canon fodder, the upgrades given to them should allow us the upper hand. There shouldn't be much trouble dealing with Lex. However, Bruce (or as S.H.I.E.L.D. most likely knows him as Batman) may be difficult in taking down.

Hopefully in the meantime, the other faction's warriors should be busy with tackling FF and ourselves.

Then again, we will see if the RSVPs are accepted...

IN ADDITION, I doubt any sort of alliance will be made as everyone is meant to not know anything other than a secret clan is welcoming few to present their tech to.

EDIT: I believe one of our biggest troubles will be Bane. We must be able to subdue him quickly if we ever cross him.

Ainmire Dougal
03-18-2011, 05:46 PM
"Thankyou." Takes the glass of wine.
"A valid point."

Sickly
03-18-2011, 06:09 PM
We'll just have to make sure nothing goes wrong then, won't we Molly?

i can't promise i won't try to throw deadpool through several floors of ten inch thick steel

Imp
03-18-2011, 07:10 PM
Hmmm... I think I know the answer to defeating Bane. *looks to Molly* >=)

John
03-19-2011, 04:17 AM
Important Information (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=545295#post545295)

L
03-19-2011, 04:26 AM
i can't promise i won't try to throw deadpool through several floors of ten inch thick steel

*looks up from playing with his G.I Joes*

What'd I say?!?

John
03-19-2011, 04:56 AM
IC is up!!!!!!

Anne Bonny
03-19-2011, 04:57 AM
I rarely listen to what you have to say. But I have important things to say.

*cracks knuckles*

Okay, Comrades. Let's do this. Meet me in the briefing room on deck three asap!

In case you didn't get that... the ic is up! Go go go!

Imp
03-19-2011, 06:06 AM
Excellent... and posted!
This shall be entertaining.

Anne Bonny
03-19-2011, 06:48 AM
Guess which group had the first non-gm IC post.

Ours.

Hell yes.

Imp
03-19-2011, 06:58 AM
On it like a bonnet!

Who will be next I wonder...

Ainmire Dougal
03-19-2011, 07:30 PM
So did any of this we did here count, or are we just counting from the IC thread?

Imp
03-19-2011, 08:46 PM
I believe we have to 'verify' our ideas and whatnot in the IC.

Anne Bonny
03-19-2011, 10:31 PM
Nonangelic92 asked me to inform people...

Hi anne can u plZ tell everyone that I'm in rp's with that I'm sorry but I have to back out of all of the. My computer is fried and the only internet source I have is an iPod and that will take forever. Again I'm so vrry sry for any inconvience this causes.

:(

Imp
03-19-2011, 10:51 PM
The brotherhood has drawn first blood...

SQJ
03-20-2011, 10:04 AM
Nonangelic92 asked me to inform people...

:(

That sucks ass.

Moment of Silence.

nonangelic92
03-20-2011, 01:08 PM
*Arrives suddenly* False alarm, looks like Im not dead after all.

( My little brother fixxed it, yay.)

roan
03-20-2011, 01:53 PM
Pooosted!

Imp
03-20-2011, 08:21 PM
Oh you're still with us... *just finished killing the Brotherhood on behalf of Nonangelic's supposed death and thus the reason why there are no posts in that IC*
Oops...

SQJ
03-20-2011, 08:22 PM
*Arrives suddenly* False alarm, looks like Im not dead after all.

( My little brother fixxed it, yay.)

YAY!
You still deserve a wedgy for making us sad like that!

nonangelic92
03-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Well thank you for thinking of me, Imp.

SQJ, Hey I didnt know my lil bro was tech savy so its not my fault.

Also Ill post in a few.

Imp
03-21-2011, 12:50 AM
Anything about the Illuminati brings a smile to my face. Savage has just earned a higher seat in friendship with Adrian.

Also, can't wait for this group to reach the level of posts that FF has! I'm sure we'll be deep in planning or on a mission by then.

Anne Bonny
03-21-2011, 01:07 AM
Three cheers for our team! Great posts so far, everyone.

Ainmire Dougal
03-21-2011, 03:52 AM
He is a Founder and ever leader of the Illumanti so play your cards right...;)

Imp
03-21-2011, 04:11 AM
Yeah I noticed that when reading your profile. Very interesting...

SQJ
03-21-2011, 11:10 AM
I"ll probably post again later today. This is fun. So I guess we just go over the old plans but in IC format? Sooo...who's cheated and read the other IC plots? Anyhting that might catch us by suprise? God I hope so, we can't just breeze through them as though they weren't there.

nonangelic92
03-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Man all those other posts, Im gonna need glasses by the time Im done with them. :D

Anne Bonny
03-21-2011, 04:01 PM
Sooo...who's cheated and read the other IC plots?
*raises hand*

I mean really, espionage is kind of what I do. ;) So far, Secret Defenders really seem to know what they're doing. Fantastic Force is a powerful group, but completely disorganized. What do you expect when being lead by a duck though? And the Brotherhood has a very sinister feel to it, but they are having a slow time getting going, it seems.

Hang tight, kids! I'll have some direction for us all when everyone gets to the meeting. I think we're just waiting on a few others.

Ainmire Dougal
03-21-2011, 04:08 PM
Ozy don't forget to post IC a response! lol

SQJ
03-21-2011, 08:07 PM
*raises hand*

I mean really, espionage is kind of what I do. ;) So far, Secret Defenders really seem to know what they're doing. Fantastic Force is a powerful group, but completely disorganized. What do you expect when being lead by a duck though? And the Brotherhood has a very sinister feel to it, but they are having a slow time getting going, it seems.

Hang tight, kids! I'll have some direction for us all when everyone gets to the meeting. I think we're just waiting on a few others.

Epic lol!

I'm not a kid! *Pouts*

Imp
03-21-2011, 08:57 PM
Ozy don't forget to post IC a response! lol

I'm going to wait for someone else to post in the thread, then I'll respond.

And yeah I read through their stuff too and found some weaknesses of theirs. Too bad I'll have to wait for some time in the IC to show their flaws, namely a post in Defenders that presents it. =X

Sickly
03-21-2011, 10:06 PM
i guess i should try to figure out whats going on

Anne Bonny
03-21-2011, 10:25 PM
Um...

Need help Coo?

Imp
03-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Perhaps to make things easier for everyone and since this is such a large RP, we could summarize almost like Anne did and add in if any of our characters are spoken to or about.

Although some of the interest comes from the various posts, it does get congested and we often get lost with pages of junk that could be simplified.

Sickly
03-21-2011, 10:53 PM
nah
but molly is confused and a little mad
since nick fury put a child block on her computer

SQJ
03-21-2011, 11:48 PM
Posted. I know my post is kinda wierd but remember my character doens't really want to be a part of this war and has a very clear agenda known oly to SHIELD, even if poeple spy on our posts it would be impossible for them to logically know about my injured kid, even if they knew who my real identity was. They'd only know about my dead wifem proffessor and that I have two kids, not that one is hurt.

Though they could hack SHIELD.... which is a potential problem, not just for me but for all our characters. SHIELD, no doupt, has a detailed 'how to' list on how to 'stop' us. So...Can they hack us? We're talking Toni stark and Lex, though if you've seen the superman movie(I think superman 2, the one with Richard Prior) then Lex isn't that tech savvy, but I know nothing about the comic.

Imp
03-22-2011, 12:04 AM
Well I'm sure we have some cunning staff to avoid that problem.. hopefully. Plus with Tony Stark hacking us, and if we knew of it, that would be a declaration of war against FF. I'll be stationed in the HQ for most the time anyway doing various tasks so I could assist in stopping such a threat.

I ain't the smartest man in the world for no reasons and flipping through some books, I could absorb all the info pretty quickly. Which is why my character will also go to the shooting range from time to time to work on his shooting skills.

Overall, there is the chance that Shield could be hacked BUT we always have the chance to stop them and chalk up a reprisal. Plus if learn of their location, then I guess we do have the right to just send in the boys on them.

Auki
03-22-2011, 11:48 AM
I'll try and get a post up the minute I have time - Hopefully soon~
I'm struggling to write anything IC for this gal..

Imp
03-23-2011, 03:40 AM
I'm going to withhold from posting until the other members get their posts up.

SQJ
03-23-2011, 06:18 AM
Did dougie really just throw money at my character? I find myself at a cross roads, I could take this REALLY badly, or I can laugh it off....

Anyway posting delayed to let others post like Imp...

Anne Bonny
03-23-2011, 06:39 AM
We're almost all there. I posted in the meantime.

Imp
03-23-2011, 04:55 PM
Whelp, looks like we're good and everyone is in. Where is Roan, anyway?

Ainmire Dougal
03-23-2011, 05:21 PM
Kinda. It was more thrown at Shield.

sorry if he wouldn't know Romanova name, or not, I figured he might very well have found out, and he was trying to match the last name polite talk.

Anne Bonny
03-23-2011, 05:32 PM
It's totally fine, Ainmire. Her identity is as public as possible for a SHIELD operative, so it would make sense for everyone to know her name.

The serious talk is because they're in a meeting, and she likes to keep things professional. She'll relax a bit when they're on their mission, I'm sure. :)

nonangelic92
03-23-2011, 07:46 PM
I shall post later today

Anne Bonny
03-23-2011, 08:11 PM
We are officially the first group to be ready to rumble. :) Very nice, everyone! I'm so proud!

Since this meeting will reveal more plot details, I'm going to wait til the other factions are assembled as well. In the meantime, we can get to know each other a bit if you guys want to keep posting. I'll start the meeting itself in a while and go over some other stuff before we get to the meat of the first issue.

If that makes sense. It did in my head, anyway.

Imp
03-23-2011, 09:27 PM
\llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll/
lllllIN THE LEADlllll

/llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll\
PLACING FIRST AMONGST THE REST
*a short piece of hard strumming electric guitars and double bass drumming sounds off*

Ugh I play too much Black Ops... Anyway. I understood that just fine and sounds good!

SQJ
03-24-2011, 09:33 PM
Xolani's a bit of an ass and a really angry man but I like him ^^

How long are we talking when we say 'catching up?' How far back are they? First posts?

Also another thing that's been bothering me. The time of the RP is months after the Stanford incident right? I mean that's what the First IC said isn't' it. I mean, even if it didn't' changing legislature takes ages doesn't it?

Imp
03-24-2011, 09:40 PM
The reason MAY result in that this is a fictional story AND/OR since such a horrid and drastic incident occurred, it may have quickly passed by congress due to fear.

Anne Bonny
03-24-2011, 11:22 PM
It's my impression that we'll be going with what Imp said, that it was hurried through legislation, probably skipping several steps, as a crisis or "war-time" measure.

Pure, your character and mine are going to have some fu-un! I just know it. ;)

roan
03-24-2011, 11:28 PM
OMG, that my...like my puniest post eva'.

buteets all gewd.

SQJ
03-24-2011, 11:29 PM
K though it wasn;t just the speed that was kneedling*How often does someone say that word assuming I siad it right* at me, its that in most of the indivual posts everyone seems to be freshly upset about, like it only happened a short time ago. I need to know if I should be reacting as if it just happened or if it happened a short while ago or a long while ago.

LOL Anne, I think so too!

Imp
03-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Roan, you are something else!

Pure, you could let it all depend on how you feel. People are affected differently when a crisis occurs or when time has passed since then. I know of some people that still heavily react to 9/11 even though it has passed for some time while others don't let it bother them. A possible harsh example but example none the less.

Anne Bonny
03-25-2011, 03:33 PM
Okay, I think we're just waiting on the Brotherhood to get in gear. Go figure it would be the troublemakers who are... well... causing trouble. XD

If anyone is pals with anyone on that side who had not made their appearance, give them a kick, would you?

L
03-27-2011, 04:41 AM
Since DP can be a bit..... trying.... (understatement of the century) I'll hold off on making a lot of posts during the meeting stage, since it'll mostly involve him running amok, causing chaos, annoying people etc

But if anyone wants to do a co-post with me, flick me a PM and we'll work something out :D

Imp
03-27-2011, 11:24 PM
So I have a good question made for here... is SHIELD going to be given a mission like FF has where we must locate some character.

From my understanding, SHIELD is like the epitome of the NSA, pulling the strings of everyone they have in their grasp. Like the NSA (or any of the major intelligence groups) they often multi-task. During the Cold War, the CIA were spread thin in attempt to keep tabs everywhere and nullify any threat to their plans.

I would think that SHIELD should be given several missions or merely a vague objective so that we could be everywhere. If we have a mission that is the same or near in likeness to FF, then things may prove to be too easy for our justice-seeking actions.

So anyway... only a few Brotherhood members to wait for till we can get our game on!

Anne Bonny
03-28-2011, 06:49 PM
Details of our first mission are up! Let's talk about how we're going to do this. :)

Imp
03-28-2011, 07:39 PM
Hmm... Well I understand that FF is supposed to detain Nitro (http://marvel.com/characters/bio/1010797/nitro) as well as clear the gangs from the streets which is in adjacent to our objective.

Since we are the 'Eye in the Sky' with our multiple satellites and immediate response-units in the helicarrier, I would think it be best to search for where the gangs may be getting support. The obvious Brotherhood may be the center of their power. If we find where the gangs commonly reside, we may have a chance to arrest a Brotherhood agent and take him back for questioning.

The Defenders will also prove to be a thorn in our side and so maybe we can camo our cape-killers as a gang and cause some 'trouble'. This should draw either the defenders or Brotherhood out and FF will be given a note to not act on the emergency.

Obviously assisting our comrades, the FF, would be wise and end the trouble quickly in NYC but that would only be like cutting the limbs of a tree. We need to uproot it to ensure peace. Obviously it will be hard so perhaps we can pick who may be a greater hazard to us in Defenders and Brotherhood. We may also be able to use FF as bait. We just simply lead them down the wrong street and watch from above. If they question us, we lie and say the enemy is attempting to mes with the Helicarrier.

Ainmire Dougal
03-28-2011, 08:13 PM
We don't want them to doubt our wisdom or abilities that is the beginning of the end. If they think they know better, they will simply start disregarding orders they don't agree with.

I suggest we arrange to "interview" someone who has information we need.
I believe there are SHIELD personel whose job description fits with this...

Whomever acts against our interests, should be the target.

Of course Nitro is a priority, a high one. A bullet to the head should fix him. perhaps deadpool could arrange it.

Imp
03-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Seems we do in fact have the 'group for all seasons'.

I believe Pure or someone else may have suggested the idea that teams would work well. Depending on our tasks, we send the right ones for the job in that direction while the others go their way.

This way we can take Nitro, the gangs, and any nemesis from Brotherhood or Defenders all at once. If I am allowed to work on a small group of cape-killers to adjust their blood and give them some minor abilities to better assist us and FF, then we may get through this easier.... course this all depends on the actions they take.

SQJ
03-28-2011, 08:46 PM
Due straight up there's no discussing it. I put Nitro in my Bio long before this RP even started, my character's out for Nitro's blood for an incident before this whole Stanford thing.

I AM COMING FOR THAT ASS!!

Imp
03-28-2011, 09:13 PM
Well, there we have it. Firestorm is going to be all over that ass. Just don't let your feelings get in the way, we don't want any conflicts more so than we will have already.

However, it will be fun to watch from above...

SQJ
03-28-2011, 09:35 PM
LOL!

XD

Anyway Firestorm is more suited to face Nitro as Firestorm can absorb energy(Simply shooting him mostlike wont work as the man can take in high powered explotions). Prehaps even taking in the ful extenet of one of his more powerful blasts, keeping New york in tact. After all taking one Nitro in the middle of New York is potentially the dumbest idea ever. The onyl way it would be worse would be if we took him on Tokyo.

Firestorm may forget his mission so backup, prefferably some one who can stand up to Firestorm's strong will and insane determination should back him up.

nonangelic92
03-28-2011, 11:17 PM
I decided to make a quick post. Sorry if it doenst giv eyou all much but thats all I got for now

Ainmire Dougal
03-28-2011, 11:24 PM
I might fit that bill.
Perhaps you might transform the air in Nitros lungs into lead?

Anne Bonny
03-28-2011, 11:46 PM
Don't forget, everyone, that the other groups are after Nitro as well. As important as it is that we have a plan for how to catch him, we need to plan on ways to conquer the rest of the gang violence in NYC. Nitro is just one man, and while he's done damage already, we've got other fish to fry too.

Ainmire Dougal
03-28-2011, 11:57 PM
As wisemen have said, we needn't look for trouble, it will find us soon enough.
Then again, even gangsters tend to have sex, sleep and use the toilet.

Imp
03-29-2011, 12:41 AM
I feel the gangs will pass fairly quick with all the factions heading their way. We will eventually meet with our counterparts.

We will have to create teams with FF in one way or another in taking Nitro and keeping the Brotherhood and Defenders at bay.

Secret Defenders will most likely want to capture the gangs and Nitro to show how good of a job they can do over us and win the populace. If we strike, we must do it fast and hard (harhar =P) with the right troops.

These are the numbers we have and are facing.
Brotherhood 12
Secret Defenders 12
FF 12
SHIELD 10

Easily, we have 22 against either of them. I doubt we will ever face all of them at once. In addition, moving in teams to secure whatever gang-turf would obviously be wise. Nitro is also hidden somewhere in there, but we will find him. Doing some research on him, apparently getting within a couple feet of him will nullify his ability. Firestorm may be our best choice at getting to him. Teamed with other individuals for scouting and hunting purposes, we should have a good chance.

As for the gangs and the possible match-ups with the enemy, we should team those appropriately. Magic seems to be a weakness to the opposing side and strength will help since Batman will prove a danger as well as Bane and Juggernaut. The gangs won't stand much of a chance but the other factions will...

Ainmire Dougal
03-29-2011, 02:29 AM
Don't forget we have a Helicarrier full of random shield operatives. :)

Shadowstar
03-29-2011, 03:21 AM
Well Jubes is Chinese-American and Chinatown is in Manhattan. She fits the age and might be able to get into a gang there to get info. She can pass herself off as a mutant with super strength fairly easily, it's just dealing with the daylight issue that is a problem.

Imp
03-29-2011, 04:37 AM
I kind of expect the night to be our upper-hand since the helifortress will be fitted with nightvision and the sort.

Ainmire Dougal
03-29-2011, 01:59 PM
The Spectre is a scary thought.

roan
03-31-2011, 01:30 AM
LOL!

XD

Anyway Firestorm is more suited to face Nitro as Firestorm can absorb energy(Simply shooting him mostlike wont work as the man can take in high powered explotions).

Ya think Roxy could 'crush' him with her control of gravity. I would like to think so, but I could be wrong. I am not too savvy about comics, honestly.

Anne Bonny
03-31-2011, 06:35 PM
FIRST PERSON to get in here and roll a dice will help decide plot-ish stuff for our mission!

The code is pretty much this:
Y

X = The number of dice to roll
Y = The number of sides on the dice

For this roll, X will equal 1, and Y will equal 30.

Anyone. Just go for it.

Shadowstar
03-31-2011, 06:43 PM
[dice0]

Imp
03-31-2011, 06:47 PM
Booooo... stupid work. If only I got out earlier...

Eh it doesn't wanna work for me...

Anne Bonny
03-31-2011, 07:18 PM
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you Shadowstar!

Imp, what browser are you using? It doesn't seem to work with some of them for whatever reason. *kicks dice roller*

Imp
03-31-2011, 07:25 PM
Using the most recent updated Firefox. =/

Anne Bonny
03-31-2011, 07:27 PM
For real?

Stupid dice roller. Eh, alright. Well, thanks anyway! And thanks Shadowstar!

Shadowstar
03-31-2011, 07:43 PM
I'm using the most recent version of Firefox as well and had no issues using it.

John
03-31-2011, 07:45 PM
Note that if you edit a roll into an existing post, it won't work

Imp
03-31-2011, 07:46 PM
Perhaps certain users have the ability due to some hidden coding on the site. Weirder things have happened...

EDIT
Thanks for the tip Naz.

Imp
03-31-2011, 07:51 PM
Double post i know but it is needed for scientific reasons.

[dice0]

Can't wait to start kicking some sorry ass gangs in the RP!

EDIT Don't shy away from our duties, comrades!

nonangelic92
04-04-2011, 10:58 AM
Whoa whats with the dice, im confused

SQJ
04-04-2011, 11:24 AM
LOL I am too, decided not to say anything.

Imp
04-04-2011, 03:47 PM
The dice are a plotting tool for the mods of the RP and in every faction, they have requested that one random member generate a number from a dice roll.
So in this faction, Shadowstar made the roll for Anne.

I'm assuming we may never be told until after the master IC is up.

May I suggest for a widespread and possible useless persuasive tactic that we play Sowing the Seeds of Love by Tears for Fears throughout NYC in POWERS? ... then we attack...

idk I just like the song. XD

nonangelic92
04-06-2011, 12:41 AM
oh okay. Wait if we're picking songs then may I pick " I will survive" because who doesn't feel like they can survive anything when listening to that song.

Imp
04-06-2011, 01:39 AM
Perhaps we should combine them together in hopes of straining their fragile minds. You get a mix of peace and survival to which should cause the Brotherhood's heads to explode.
One faction down...

Anyway, did we properly plan out what we were going to do with teams and hunting gangs and Nitro?

All I know is I'll be spending most of my time hanging out up in the air, keeping an eye on the ground below. I may drop down to Veidt Enterprises to see how things are going there... or have a base built inside there.

Ainmire Dougal
04-06-2011, 03:51 AM
Vandal as well may do some of his action from above, but is not above more direct action when needed.

Imp
04-07-2011, 12:58 AM
Yeah that sounds about right, in case things get rough below, I'll join in as well.

Also I was wondering if I could gain some experience in fighting and train under Deadpool till we get to NYC. Adrian can fight, but he can't fight like Deadpool so I thought perhaps some training lessons here and there may be of good use, mostly in firearms.

Also, one last note...
Nitro, being such a grand target to most the factions, we definitely need him alive. If SD attempt to catch him, we need to crush their chance of victory and snatch him from them. I think the greatest victory would result from him becoming an ally. Sounds crazy, making him good, but I feel if we keep him in a special room that nullifies his blast (in his wiki, it tells of Ironman discovering what gas it is he uses) we can then weaken him and either brainwash him or remind him of his past when the Lunatic Legion grabbed him and have him come to terms with the side of justice and bring down the evil that destroyed his life.

May be dangerous and time consuming BUT it will be very rewarding...

...it ain't over until we have the bastard.

Ainmire Dougal
04-07-2011, 01:09 PM
As much as the turn ones enemy into ones ally approach is good.
...he is too much of a liability, due to his actions, for the public to trust.
And anyone associated with him having him join them...would also be subject to the backlash.
No...he needs to be made a public example of, that actions do have consequences, and such acts will not be tolerated.

L
04-07-2011, 01:12 PM
Training should be fine Imp - of course that's on the presumption Ozzy can tolerate ole Wade long enough to actually learn anything from him ;)

Imp
04-07-2011, 03:33 PM
L
Thankfully he's a quick learner and should fine Wade pretty refreshing. I watched Hulk vs Wolverine lastnight, pretty funny with Deadpool in it. He saved the move, actually.

Dougal
You speak the truth, perhaps though, we can make a fake to replace him or use some camera work to trick the world while we do various tests on Nitro. Then again, I'm not sure what we can attempt since the mods are running things so I'll wait till the time comes.

Ainmire Dougal
04-07-2011, 05:24 PM
Perhaps mind control would work on him. Put him in a new costume...

Imp
04-07-2011, 07:09 PM
That would work. Hmmm... we could rename him from Nitro to some other chemical compound add on like Hydro.

Herr Gentleman
04-08-2011, 04:24 AM
If we're sticking with theme naming, you could always go really discrete AND up in their faces all at once...

Call him Mark VII or something. 7 being, of course, Nitrogen's atomic number.

But, of course, that's only if you want to listen to the new guy.

Ainmire Dougal
04-08-2011, 04:28 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the other groups Intelligence on who is running what gang appears to have been gathered and diseminated faster than at Shield? I suppose because we are in a meeting, and the private outside the door doesn't want to "interrupt"...with the data we need?

Imp
04-08-2011, 04:56 AM
@Herr
Sounds good... Good work, comrade.

@Dougal
It seems most likely. We are lacking in some areas like that. The other teams seem to have an objective in mind as well as teams built up around it.

Damn you, Nick Fury...

I guess we're just waiting for Anne to clear things up in the IC so we can go end this and be home by Christmas.

roan
04-08-2011, 10:46 AM
I shall be posting soon! I love that everyone else it taking on the battle scheming because that is not my strong point. Kudos guys, kudos!

And hello new person aka Herr! Who are you playing? I'm too lazy to look it up at the moment. xD Well, busy getting ready for work.

Herr Gentleman
04-08-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm playing as Winter Soldier, master assassin and spy.

Imp
04-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Sigma also joined SHIELD using Black Manta.

Sigma
04-08-2011, 07:42 PM
Sweet! I'll head over to the IC thread. gonna see what's happening so far.

Imp
04-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Just to note, I pmed Nazgul asking about Veidt Tower (which is located in the business district of Manhattan) and said to go for it...

SO I'm declaring it a current safe-zone for us to drop in besides just the rooftops. Also it could be a place for retreat if needed after a mission. Think of it as our redoubt... and FF's as well. Obviously if the time comes, it could possibly be destroyed or attacked by the Brotherhood (since the gangs are already being held back by Veidt Security).
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1FeK6UkM_FI/SCKUHmxNs6I/AAAAAAAAAIY/rJn_IWhjj5w/s400/Veidt-tower.jpg

Ainmire Dougal
04-10-2011, 01:09 AM
Most generous my friend.
There is a subsidiary for Savage Industries in Metropolis if we ever end up there that we may be able to utilize.

Imp
04-10-2011, 01:22 AM
I'm hoping we go there, well we should anyway. Plus I want to see the Daily Planet ball be used as a weapon...

roan
04-10-2011, 03:49 AM
Posted!

And I really think Roxy could be a big use in getting Nitro with her containing gravity balls. I mean, I think it would work. *shrugs* But I'm no expert!

Imp
04-10-2011, 04:50 AM
Actually I really like that idea. Only thing is, can you keep a good distance from Nitro and put it around him even if he is moving?

Also, I hope I don't write too long of a post. Just wanted to slap some stuff down...

Anne Bonny
04-10-2011, 04:57 AM
I'm seriously impressed with everyone's ideas. Our team is the best team. *wub*

nonangelic92
04-10-2011, 06:27 PM
I shall posted today. Im sorta having writer's block for thie thread.

Anne Bonny
04-10-2011, 09:38 PM
Things are kinda wacky over in the FF, but I just posted in there to let them know that I'd like to work with them if they want to. I'll tell you guys if they have a plan that they need our brains or brawn on.

roan
04-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Actually I really like that idea. Only thing is, can you keep a good distance from Nitro and put it around him even if he is moving?

I don't see why not. I mean I can have Freefall practice IC wise so she's not immediately the best, ya know. Character development is awesome anyways. ^_^

I will try my best to post today after work, too. This is turning out to be a lot more fun then I thought it would be!

SQJ
04-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Finally posted, figured Firestorm is supposed to be an ass anyway so why not make him an arrogant ass too. Herr's word were more than enough of a dare for firestorm.

Anne Bonny
04-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Okay. I'm going to let you all in on a teensy secret since some of you have your hearts set on getting Nitro.

We don't get him. It will be one of the other teams. Don't ask for details! I can say no more!

So while Firestorm might be hell bent on bringing the villian down, I'm afraid he's going to be a little disappointed. However, maybe in his search for Nitro he can find some other baddies or info on them? We can make this work!

Imp
04-12-2011, 06:57 PM
I don't see why not. I mean I can have Freefall practice IC wise so she's not immediately the best, ya know. Character development is awesome anyways. ^_^

Yay for character development and the use of a montage in that time!

@Anne

Ouch! That just hit home for some of us I'm sure.

Ainmire Dougal
04-12-2011, 07:39 PM
:( is this World Wrestling Entertainment? Shouldn't who if anyone gets him be based off of character choices in game?

(Meh another team could do the hard work, we could always try and steal him afterwards lol)

SQJ
04-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Okay. I'm going to let you all in on a teensy secret since some of you have your hearts set on getting Nitro.

We don't get him. It will be one of the other teams. Don't ask for details! I can say no more!

So while Firestorm might be hell bent on bringing the villian down, I'm afraid he's going to be a little disappointed. However, maybe in his search for Nitro he can find some other baddies or info on them? We can make this work!

I can safely say that I did not see that comming....er.....um....well kinda stumped as to how to proceed, and kinda depressed. Damn....

Anne Bonny
04-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Each team has motive to get him, so we thought it would be the most fair thinh to do would be a random pick.

Sorry, y'all. Let's remember that the main plot is to get lots of baddies, not just one!

SQJ
04-12-2011, 08:05 PM
Yeah of cuorse...but now I wonder what our mission is 'actually' supposed to be. Any hints?

I guess I'll have firestorm beating badies up looking for pointless info until something interesting happens.

Anne Bonny
04-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Omg. Our mission? Our mission is to take down the gangs in NYC. Thats what it says in the IC. Thats what I kept sayng in there. By rounding up criminals, we are trying to prevent another disaster. So our mission is far from pointless.

SQJ
04-12-2011, 08:28 PM
LOL that's not what I meant. My bad. I meant if we're not catching nitro then what/who else do we catch? I can't believe that all we, pretty muc hthe coolest group, do is stop the baddies...There has to be more to it than that -_- prehaps i'm over thinking it..not sure...*Eyes anne*

Anne Bonny
04-12-2011, 08:53 PM
I... I told you I'm not revealing anything else! *hides from Pure's prying eyes*

Anyway, the first post of the IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13114) has the info on who we're going after. When we get to NYC, that's where we'll all be posting, too. And so will all the other teams. How exciting!

I'm sorry if I was unclear in saying what's up. I tried to steer us onto the right path but I know Firestorm is so into getting Nitro (and rightly so) but I didn't want him going off and getting him on his own personal crusade! Maybe him being captured by another group will give him some comfort, or maybe Nitro eluding him will keep him fueled for future battles?

SQJ
04-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Lawl. Okay I shall stop prying.

I figured something that was a bit of a mix actually. XD I was thinking of going after the same character a member of a the Brotherhood is going after. Then finding myself in a situation where I need to pull back or die or even geting into a situation where I need to be pulled out just before I get my ass killed(I figure the bortherhood has no need from prisoners)

Anne Bonny
04-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Good point. So let's figure out something else for Firestorm to do. Maybe in his search he can discover something important about one of the other main baddies? Something that lets us take down someone big or get to infiltrate their base?

We've got so many options, and with pretty much all the other bad guys, we have our pick on who we get and how. Firestorm's a great character and you play him so passionately, I'd love to see him have a big hand in accomplishing our goals.

SQJ
04-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Lawl...*Blushes and stares at the ground* That's really nice of you to say.

Cheetah is headed for Rhino. Rhino is the kinda character which suited me becuase he'd really not that cunning is he and I can fly to avoid his power attacks. (Though facing two face would be all new levels of hard.)

I think the group should decide who thier going after and since Firestorm has taken off he should foolishly find himself in the front lines of your attack that way he doens't end up ruining what ever plan you guys make by needing aid.

[Ps. I dawns on me now that you were actually trying to steer us away from Nitro in your posts but we all pretty much ignored you. Sorry about that. XD]

roan
04-13-2011, 12:58 AM
o_o Aw, damn. I was really hoping to get Nitro too. Crap.

Oh well, I can still pump up Roxy all the same. :P

Anne Bonny
04-13-2011, 01:05 AM
Yeah, we'll show plenty of opportunity to kick some villian booty. :D

Hey so we've got options! No rush on deciding here, since I know a few people need to post IC about finishing the meeting or moving on or whatever. BUT I want to know if you guys want to continue the current time period we've got and play out the training/drinking/social thing so we get some more interaction with each other and team building and all that. OR we can close the meeting, go straight to NYC in the group IC and basically skip ahead, saying we already did all that stuff and now we're rested and ready to get to work.

Up to you all. I'm fine with either. And since we have only two posts in the IC, we really don't have to rush!

Imp
04-13-2011, 01:54 AM
It would be so cool to act out the training and talking. O_O
But.. we have a job to do.
Maybe we could do both with the main IC obviously being more important and the training/drinking/social thing could be for lighter posts.

Also, I was more hell-bent on getting after the enemy factions anyway using the gangs to attract them. XD

But yes and maybe sometime in the Future we can nab Nitro (if he didn't die) on a special cool secret mission. >>

As for what Pure brought up, we could hammer one mob and then split up and continue like a spiderweb effect on a windshield, slowly cracking away at our foes! With Firestorm out of the picture, it would add drama for when he may finally need our help or with us hunting for him... which would maybe show him we care about him and thus a friendship begins.

Adrian could be like "Hey man, it's all cool! Here's an ice-cold brew!" *can melts in Firestorm's hand*
Adrian "Uhm..."

Also, with all the money we have and tech, can't we find a cure for his one ill kid? Maybe we could use that to our advantage in bringing him back...

EDIT

Plus we have Veidt Tower to use and abuse... and a good launch site for our operations.

Herr Gentleman
04-13-2011, 03:00 AM
It is mildly disappointing that there will be events that are going to be determined randomly, but... it's not my game, nor my rules. x)

Soooo... where are we going to start?

Anne Bonny
04-13-2011, 03:02 AM
I PROMISE that's the only thing we've predetermined!

Imp
04-13-2011, 03:16 AM
What about my life, Anne? WHAT ABOUT MY LIFE?!

Kidding XD

How high in the sky will this helifortress be? High enough for our cameras to be able to view all of Manhattan or no? Either way we have satellites so I guess it doesn't matter... =/

SQJ
04-13-2011, 11:50 AM
What about my life...LAWL!!!!

Yeah imp that would be interesting.(T_T why must Firestorm get his ass kicked)

speaking of satelites is it going to be like the stelites from the movie Body of lies? Remember those ones? If you looked up you could actually see them(Well see something/but everyone/Even the bad guys knew they were satelites)

Imp
04-13-2011, 04:43 PM
Glad you liked!

Well maybe the Helifortress sends out drones which are visible. As for SHIELD satellites, I'm assuming they'd be impossible to spot being in space.. but who knows? I guess it is up to the mods to see what limitations we have being big brother.

In the RP, I was only going to have camera's lock onto certain targets if those targets were near a sudden eruption of heavy gunfire or even explosions, THEN I thought we would be able to follow them until something weird caused their signal to go cold.

Since it is night time in NYC, I feel we have a great advantage with infra red cams and all that techno-junk. If they even cause trouble, the cams will be all over that area.

roan
04-14-2011, 03:03 AM
Hmm, I could like the interaction but it can be skipped and we can move along, no problem for me.

Anne Bonny
04-15-2011, 05:05 AM
How do you guys want our flying fortress to be? I actually haven't planned out many details. Like I said, we didn't predetermine much.

So satellites, altitude, etc... whatever you guys and dolls want I can roll with!