PDA

View Full Version : Wade vs. Xarel [awean8 vs. Xarel1375]

Lord Xarel
12-19-2010, 07:35 AM
Xarel had been walking in this unusual forest for what felt like ages. He was soon to be in a tournament, and he was wanting to train for that reason. He usually just trained at the temple, but something about this place seemed... interesting. In fact, Xarel had the feeling his training session here was not going to be alone...

Awean8
12-19-2010, 07:48 AM
Wade couldn't get into the tournament, which bummed him out since despite his convictions against violence he thought that it would a lot of fun. "I bet Rynn is having all the fun right about now. Dang it."

"Oh well, I guess I'm just going to have to find my own battles.", Wade dragged his amp and guitar through the middle of the forest in the middle of nowhere, with an extremely long extension cord of coarse. "There's no way that this won't attract attention."

He began to strum Jude's strings loudly, fingering an F chord in order to get that rough sort of classic Led Zeppelin sound. Birds scattered from nearby trees, being startled by the cacophonic music.

Lord Xarel
12-19-2010, 07:58 AM
In an instant, Xarel heard a sound of... something. He could hear some birds flying and chirping rather angrily, but there was something else there. He could of sworn he had heard the sound of a guitar. Quickly, Xarel leaped into the trees and started hopping from one to another.

"It was somewhere around here! I swear I heard it!" thought Xarel as he suddenly started hearing more music now. He then came to a bit of a clearing, where he found a young man playing a guitar with an amp nearby.

"You are disturbing the creatures here young one," said The Phantom as he jumped down in front of the kid. "Of course, with such bad playing, I'm surprised the forest hasn't died."

Xarel loved playing with people. This was usually how he found out if someone was worthy of fighting him. Surely, this child was put here to help Xarel train. Coincidences don't exist for Xarel.

Awean8
12-19-2010, 08:15 AM
"Finally a challenger!" Wade sent a sonic D-chord to meet Xarel. The power of the blast shook the earth beneath his feet, and caused large deep cracks to form in the ground.

Despite the stranger's words, his playing couldn't be anymore masterful. Wade was so talented he had the ability to manipulate the density of sound waves, so he was little more than just peeved of by his words.

Than he remembered again, that this battle was just for fun and nothing more.

Lord Xarel
12-19-2010, 08:24 AM
Due to Xarel's heightened hearing, the blast made him drop to one knee from the unexpected sound. This kid, whatever he was, was more than worthy to fight Xarel, and that was what Xarel wanted.

"All right," began Xarel as he took off his hat, black blazer, and tie. He then threw them over a nearby tree branch and looked back over at the kid.

"Name's Xarel kid. Some know me as 'The Phantom' however. You should remember that in case you survive. Not many people have against me."

As if a pistol was fired, Xarel kicked off of the dirt and ran to the young man. This was not something Xarel would usually do, but he needed to get any unneeded rust off. After all, the tournament was surely going to be filled with powerful combatants, and this child would help Xarel with loosening up.

"Good luck kid. You are going to need it if that pitiful excuse of an instrument is all you got."

Awean8
12-19-2010, 08:35 AM
"Heh. All I've got eh? Not exactly", as Xarel began to sprint towards him he quickly reached into his back pocket and took out his Gameboy Color. He began to seemingly mash random buttoms until he finally ended by pressing the A buttom, and shouting, " THUNDER BOLT!"

His Game Boy began to glow and from within it could clearly be heard the cute voice of a small conductible rodent, "PIKACHUUU!". Golden streams of lightning discharged from the Game Boy and began hurling themselves towards Xarel.

Lord Xarel
12-19-2010, 08:44 AM
Xarel, unfortunately, did not see that coming, and was struck by the lightning head first. The result ended in an explosion with Xarel sent into a nearby tree. As Xarel recovered from the attack, he smiled at his opponent through a bloody lip.

"Got to say lad, that was a rather unexpected and amazing move. How you do it is beyond me, but I don't care. You see, I have a few tricks of my own."

Again, as if on cue, Xarel disappeared in thin air, but it was only for a split-second as he appeared in front of the young man. As soon as The Phantom appeared, he started throwing wild punches and kicks. It was a controlled frenzy of sorts, giving Xarel the appearance he was dancing. Right after that, Xarel disappeared again and reappeared in a tree ten yards away from the lad.

"Not easy is it lad?"

Awean8
12-19-2010, 05:20 PM
Wade took every punch and kick that was thrown at him, since he couldn't very well dodge someone so quick. His skin was covered in purple bruises, and he had a bloody nose.

"Ugh...that hurt a little", he said as he spat out blood. He than saw Xarel standing in a nearby tree. "By the way my name is Wade!"

He strummed his guitar letting loose another sonic boom, the earth once again cracked violently creating large fissures and sharp slopes of stone. Grass filled the air as the sonic boom scattered the green blades on it's way for the tree Xarel was perched on.

Lord Xarel
12-20-2010, 01:01 AM
"Well Wade, you are very good," said Xarel as his right hand began glowing a very light blue. The sonic boom was getting close, and Xarel already knew that there would be no time to try and stop this thing. Plus, Xarel wouldn't be able to teleport again for a while.

"Looks like I gotta take it like a man," said Xarel as he jumped down and grabbed hold of a large rock. That was a mistake, as his ears started ringing and the rock flew off. Finally, the wave stopped though, and Xarel was still standing.

"Not bad Mr. Wade... For a kid," said Xarel as he stood up straight and smiled. He then jumped back up into the trees and went from one tree to another. The blue energy around Xarel's right arm was glowing brighter by the second. It wouldn't be long now...

"I gotta hand it to ya. You're pretty good," said Xarel as he jumped down next to Wade. He then went in close and grabbed Wade from behind. "But let's see if you can get out of this one."

Awean8
12-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Xarel grabbed from behind and although he didn't know exactly what he was planning Wade knew the appropriate plan of action. Xarel has failed to reailize that the sonic booms aren't coming from his guitar, but comes from the amp where the sound is expelled; the amp happens to be behind him.

Wade strummed a quick C-chord, although this will probably interrupt whatever Xarel was planning to do the sonic boom will also hit himself.

Lord Xarel
12-21-2010, 01:45 AM
Xarel silently cursed himself as the sonic boom blew him back through several rocks and trees. The blast was shaking Xarel's brain a good bit, but Xarel was still in, and he was feeling IT...

The feeling of losing control, and with that, Xarel started feeling scared.

"Why does my chi need to do this NOW?" Xarel thought to himself, but there was good news to this. He could teleport again, and this next technique could surely end this battle with the uncontrollable chi. If that doesn't work, Xarel knew he would be in a lot of trouble. He would grow tired as more time went on. He had to do this now.

"Prepare yourself Mr. Wade," said Xarel as he disappeared. He then reappeared next to Wade and pointed his hand at him at point-blank range. "IMPACT!"

Awean8
12-21-2010, 02:18 AM
The sonic boom brushed against Wade sending a gust of wind against him, while also giving him small cuts from excess stones thrown through the air. He saw Xarel crash into a bunch of trees once again, he seemed to be getting tired. In the next moment afterwards Wade's eyes lost track of him.

"Where did he-", he was interrupted when Xarel manifested next to him and by some foreign means hit him square in the face. He was flying landing back first into a tree; and with the powerful hit he dropped Jude. The guitar was lying on the dirt in between them.

Wade had a black eye, and honestly looked horrible. His clothes were stained with a mixture of browns and reds. On the upside he didn't appear as if he had broken any bones, so maybe he'll survive yet.

Lord Xarel
12-21-2010, 02:36 AM
Xarel saw the wreckage Wade was in, but he looked like he could still fight. Xarel was starting to get frustrated at this kid's determination. He looked like a normal kid! How in the burning flames of HELL could he survive IMPACT! at that range? Very, VERY few people had ever survived.

Impatience had finally grabbed a firm hold of Xarel, and boy was he getting pissed! At this point though, Xarel noticed Wade's guitar was in between them, and Xarel felt an evil grin come across his face.

"Ever heard of the song Spanish Ladies?" asked Xarel to Wade as he picked up the guitar. "You should play it one day," said Xarel as he walked to Wade and raised the guitar over his head and started bringing it down towards Wade's head, ready to end this fight.

Awean8
12-21-2010, 05:16 AM
Although very blurry, due to his black eye and the blood running down his face, Wade could vaguely make out the image of Xarel picking Jude and raising it as if to hit him with it. Wade's heart jumped not really for the fear of losing his own life but because of the way Jude was being treated. She was after all his baby.

"Don't ever touch Jude ASSHOLE!", Wade shook most of the pain off he received from being slammed into a tree, "WONDER PUNCH!"

This of coarse was just a regular punch with a cooler name and shouldn't do any real damage at all, but at this point in the fight he had nothing left to give. He felt each of his muscles give in as he threw his fist, and his bones ached. Hopefully, the fight was over because Wade needed a hospital, but at the same time he still thought this was fun.

Lord Xarel
12-21-2010, 06:33 AM
Xarel took the punch straight on the face. This kid was willing to sacrifice himelf for this thing? A guitar? While the punch did a good bit to Xarel, his chi was still pumping. It wasn't done yet, but Xarel had decided to do something... odd.

"Wade, you did good kid," said Xarel as he put 'Jude' down. He then looked at Wade with a good smile. Impatience had lost her grip, and the chi was starting to run out. With nothing else to do, threw a kick to Wade but stopped when it got right next to Wade's neck.

"You got talent, and for that reason, I'm calling this match a draw for your sake. If I do anything else to ya, you'll die," said Xarel as he put his foor back down. "For now, I leave to go back to the temple. I hope you come by one day."

With that, Xarel disappeared again, but he wouldn't reappear next to Wade, or anywhere in the forest. He would reappear in his room at the temple, where he fell to his bed and instantly became knocked out. Before he fell completely asleep, he cursed himself for forgetting his hat...

Awean8
12-21-2010, 07:48 AM
"I wouldn't mind going to a temple someday", he told Xarel before he disappeared. Wade gave a deep sigh and fell down leaning his back against the tree. The blood that ran off his face was now brown and caked; he felt like shit. "Damn, that was a lot of fun though"

He picked up Jude and began to play very softly. The sun set upon the forest as Wade sang himself into well-deserved rest.