PDA

View Full Version : Eins x Eins? Please and thank you~

Aleris
10-31-2009, 09:02 PM
Hey there!~

I'll start off with a few random facts about me.

Other little facts about me include:
~I am seventeen.
~I am a senior in high school.
~I have four siblings. (One of main reasons I have a sometimes hectic schedule.)
~I have been roleplaying since the age of twelve, writing since the age of eight.
~ I forgot to mention this in the below paragraph. I absolutely LOVE playing multiple characters, the most I myself have played at once time being ten. I constantly need something to keep my occupied and I think multiple characters can make things more fun. (Only catch here is unless I have a burst of inspiration hit me, the posts may be shorter.)

That clears up that section for now!~

So I haven't been in a one on one roleplay in quite awhile, I might be a tad bit rusty but if you are willing to bear with me I am confident that we can work something out. I consider myself to be literate - meaning I am capable of writing either a short or long post that is detailed. I prefer longer posts but unfortunately writer's block often plagues me so I do make sure to at least make sure my shorter posts are detailed. I only roleplay as female characters unless stated otherwise. The reason being? I completely and utterly fail at playing male characters. I can be pretty active but I do have a hectic life at times (I never know when plans will be made and such,) so I'll promise to post at least five times a week if it is a hectic moment. That is the minimum but I can probably do more.

This thread or a PM.
www.myspace.com/soquira
YIM: Soquira35

--------

Specific Pairings I'd Like To Try Out

I thought this would be a nice place to start. These are specific pairings from series that I would like to try out. I'm open others as well of course, but especially eager to try these. I also do have a couple of general ideas of plots for these pairings. In bold is the character I would prefer to play. By the way, I also do not want love-at-first sight in these, or anything like that, unless the plot requires it which is unlikely that will happen. Some may seem a little weird by the way.......and if you would like to play multiple characters in one of these, that is also fine with me.

Full Metal Alchemist

Kimbley x Lust
Kimbley x OC
Greed x Dante
OC x Archer
Lust x Scar
Riza x Archer
Envy x Scar
Scar x OC
Winry x Archer

Cowboy Bebop

Spike x OC
Faye x Vicious
Faye x Spike
Vicious x OC
Shin x OC
Faye x OC
Faye x Vicious
Julia x OC

Harry Potter

Draco x OC
Narcissa x Lucius (Young)
Bellatrix x OC (Young or old)
Percy x OC
Draco x Hermione (Though it'd never actually happen it is kind of interesting...)
Fred x OC
George x OC
Fleur x Bill
Lily x Snape
James x OC

Uglies Series

Zane x OC
Frizz x OC
Tally x David
OC x David
Tally x OC

InuYasha

Bankotsu x Yura (I have been dying to try out this pairing!)
Miroku x Kagura
OC x Miroku
Bankotsu x OC
OC x Naraku

Vampire Game

Ishtar x Yuujel
Darres x OC
OC x Laphiji

Sailor Moon

Diamond x OC
More to come later.

Yu Yu Hakusho

OC x Yusuke
Touya x OC
Hiei x Botan
OC x Karasu
Juri x Karasu
OC x Juri

Gossip Girl [I prefer the novels to the show but either is fine.]

OC x Nate
OC x Blair
Jenny x Elise
OC x Chuck
Serena x Nate
Chuck x Serena
Blair x Chuck

As of late I have been in the mood for my favorite classic Disney movies and I thought it might be fun to roleplay some of them. I don't care it if it's a group or one on one roleplay. But I do need input. The following things are what I'm interested in.

~ The Hunchback of Notre Dame
~ Sleeping Beauty
~ Pocahontas (The first or second)
~ The Little Mermaid
~ The Lion King (The first or second)
~ Mulan
~ Toy Story
~ Hercules
~ Tarzan
~ Aladdin
~ Beauty and the Beast
~ Lady and the Tramp
~ Atlantis: The Lost Empire

And even though it isn't Disney, Anastasia. I would probably die for this one.

Here are the other pairings I would really like to play at the moment. If you have any other ideas feel free to let me know.

Realistic:

Student/Teacher****
Boss/Secretary**
Senior/Freshman (Win me over.)
Kidnapper/Victim****
Thief/Victim*
Brother/Sister
Bad Guy/Good Girl*
Orphan/Orphan
Popular Kid/Outcast*
Nurse/Patient****
Gang Member/Non Gang Member (Or better, yet rival gang member.)*****
Gang Member/Gang Member*

Paranormal/Fantasy:

Vampire/Human****
Fairy/Human**
Human/Incubus(or Succubus)
Human/Mermaid**
Vampire/Hunter*******
Vampire Hunter/Vampire Hunter*
Vampire/Vampire Apprentice**
Vampire/Dhampir
Prince/Princess*
Royal x Bodyguard* **
Elemental/Human*
Ice Elemental/Fire Elemental*
Assassin/Prince(ess)****
Human/Demon*
Angel/Demon********
Royalty/Affair****
Royalty/Peasant***
Ninja x Samurai's daughter
Geisha x Ninja**
Samurai x Geisha
Princess x Farmer(et al.)*
Married princess x Spy**

Others:

[These aren't pairings for the most part, just things I'd like to do, some are pairings that could be paranormal or realistic.]

Controlling Relationship**
Newlyweds*
Arranged Marriage*
Chibi World.
Something set in Egypt*****
Something set in Rome. ******
Something set in Greece. *****
Something set during WWI or WWII **
Something set in Russia. ******
Titanic Passengers**
Rich Girl/Poor Boy** (Or vice versa)
Something related to storm chasing would be amazing!~ ***********************

Anime/Manga ((For some of these, you'll have to win me over.))

Full Metal Alchemist****
Cowboy Bebop******
Angel Sanctuary
Vampire Game*
Descendants of Darkness
Naruto (I hate watching it, and reading it is eh, but I'll rp it.)
InuYasha *
Sailor Moon**
Digimon (First two seasons or made up)
Pokemon (Kanto/Johto or made up region.)*
Cardcaptors (Win me over.)
Chobits*
Yu Yu Hakusho**
Absolute Boyfriend
Chrono Crusade
Spiral*

---------

Now for something a little less specific:

Genres:
These are the genres that I am most interested in at the moment:

Romance: Probably my favorite genre out of them all, and with me the more drama the better. [As long as it doesn't wind up being completely ridiculous and a headache.]

Paranormal: Also one of my favorite genres. I prefer both action and romance in these roleplays if possible, and I don't mind "cliche," plots, however I would appreciate if we could have some originality.

Adventure: We all know that adventure roleplays are always fun however I'd like a really good plot for these otherwise with me they have a tendency to go badly.

Action: See above.

Other Genres

I don't have much experience with these but I may be willing to try them:

Yaoi: All right, I do have experience with this but I haven't tried it in awhile.

Yuri: Very little experience.

Violence: Ehh..not one of my favorites but I could try it.

Futuristic: You'd better have a good plot before even asking.

---------

Specific Plots (More coming soon)

:: Perfection Never Lasts ::

The Vale family was considered the perfect family, or at least until everything went downhill. They never had problems before, with five children neighbors expected them to have some problems but they were a relatively quiet and peaceful family. Every member living his or her life without any problems or at least any visible problems.... Two years ago, the family began to fall apart. It all started with the parents fighting, and then their kids beginning to get into trouble. Finally their father walked out on them. Though they haven't seen him they have heard from him. Now he has a family of his own, a new wife and step-children.

Since then things have gradually begin to turn peaceful once more, though there are still more than a few problems. The children stayed with their mother, however she hasn't yet moved on. Now one more problem has occurred, her youngest son has been murdered. By who we don't know. All we know is the murderer left a note written in blood saying he would be sure to finish his work - by making the family members miserable and killing off certain members. Which members, the family has no idea, and only the murderer can decide.

Now the police have been following the case closely. Still it is a mystery. Who could possibly possess that much of a grudge against the family? What happens when the father returns to town with his new wife and kids? How will the family handle the grief. That will be for you to decide.

Though I really am no longer fond of Naruto, I absolute love roleplaying it, this is the basis of a roleplay set after Sasuke left with Orochimaru.

Two years have passed since Sasuke left with Orochimaru, and since then Naruto has been training under Jiraiya while Sakura has been training under Tsunade. Life has been oddly peaceful as of late, though of course peace can never last forever. Orochimaru is planning to launch another attack on the village and the Akatsuki is in the area with four new members and nobody yet knows who these members are exactly.

On a brighter note however, Konoha has visitors from a land called Koorime. Forced out of their homeland due to constant raids from surrounding land, the inhabitants of Koorime seem to be pacifists and unlike shinobi they possess no chakra. Yet the inhabitants have the ability to control and manipulate wintry elements as well as the ability to create them. The entire royal family has come a long with a large group of civillians.

---------------------------

Have you ever stopped to wonder what would have happened if some of the late characters in the Naruto series had never died? And what if there were characters we never knew about? In this roleplay I'll allow you to make up characters that are related to others as long as the relation isn't completely out of this world, and most of the characters who died will be alive during this. Just to make things more interesting. (Only catch is no Uchiha's please.)

Possibly my favorite out of all of these topics, the roleplay has been made several times over few years and even when with the same players it would up being completely each different. This Full Metal Alchemist is particularly interesting to me persoinally though I would not be at all opposed to a roleplay set during the Ishval War. But here is the plot:

:: The Beginning ::

After losing their mother, Alphonse and Edward Elric attempt to bring her back using the forbidden science of human alchemy. However, alchemy operates on the theory of equivalent trade, and breaking the human alchemy taboo carries a heavy price. Ed loses his leg, and Al loses his body. Ed is able to seal Al's soul inside of a huge suit of armor, at the cost of his arm. Years later, Ed (now with two mechanical limbs) and Al (still trapped in the armor) leave their childhood home, each brother concerned with the other's happiness. Ed, who has a natural talent and skill for alchemy, becomes nationally certified and is soon known everywhere as the "Full Metal Alchemist." Their true objective is to search for any information on the fabled Philosopher's Stone, hoping it will allow them to regain their old bodies. All of their hopes rest with this mythical stone, which may not even exist at all. However, the brothers soon learn that they are not the only ones after the powerful stone.

:: The Story ::

Five years have passed since the creation of the last Philosopher's Stone. Many people died during that time and many lives were changed forever. The Elric Brothers have disappeared into the gate and apparently they are gone forever. The two brothers are now living in the city of Munich, in Germany. Cut off from the world of alchemy, they must find a new way of life.

Back in Amestries, Roy Mustang has finally achieved his goal of becoming Fuhrer. His secretary is none other than Riza Hawkeye. Winry has been home helping out with the family business.

For now, all has been rather peaceful, (granted the Elric brothers are in the middle of a war era.) however problems are about to arise. Not only, are the Elric brothers in Munich but so are many others. For example, all seven Homunculi, Kimblee, Archer, Hughes, and God only knows who else.
Kimblee, and Archer are doing research to create the Philosopher's Stone and to recreate the Gate. If they can pull that off they may have some chance of getting home.

Back in Amestries there have been new problems as well. Several new Homunculi have appeared and they have been causing more than a few problems. Strangely, these beings have the ability to cross worlds by creating portals.

Within the military, things have been a little hectic. The Fuhrer has ordered the state alchemists to begin researching the Philosopher Stone. He hopes to use it to bring back the Elric brothers but he has no clue of what exactly lies beyond the Gate. Some members of the military agree with the idea, but others are strongly against it and are determined to make him reconsider his decision.

Still there are rumors that a branch of alchemy known as Blood Alchemy, can be used to access the gate and because of multiple requests, Mustang has allowed several alchemists to research the theory. Though, this form of alchemy is rare. (Only three roleplayers will be able to use it. First come, first serve.)

Next though I do not have an exact plot on hand, I would love to do a Yu Yu Hakusho roleplay. I've done quite a few over the past few years and each has lasted quite awhile but the hard part is creating a unique plot. I have a couple in mind, mostly centering around the Dark Tournament and the appearance of a new spirit detective, but I want to see how many people would be interested first, obviously.

Another roleplay I would like to do is a Cowboy Bebop roleplay. Nothing special, just something that deals with the events not seen in the anime or manga. Just as well, new relationships and the like can be formed and as much as I love the original series, I think it would be interesting to see what could be changed, as long as the changes don't reach the extreme.

And I would like to do a Sailor Moon roleplay. While I do not have a copy of the actual plot on hand, the basis is that while the scouts are still fighting against the Dark Moon, (it'll start before they visit the future,) it is revealed that the Dark Moon has yet another weapon that could be the Scouts undoing. But two more scouts appear known as Sailor Crystal Mew and Sailor Ice Crystal. (The Crystal Scouts.)

Here is a Pokemon roleplay....

After travelling through the Johto region, Ash and friends stop in Pallet Town where Professor Oak has informed the group of a region completely. The Zono Region, however unlike other regions, no new Pokemon have yet been found here. This new region still shows potential to bring many surprises and adventures.

After a trainer obtains all eight badges from this region, he or she is eligible to enter the tournament for the Zono Cup, also known as the Zono League which takes place in the Typhoon Islands. Trainers will battle against eachother and the battles will be judged by none other than the Elite Four. Gym leaders are also automatically admitted. At the end of this tournament, the top sixteen will each be eligible to face off against the Elite Four.

---------

This a vampire roleplay based on a story I started writing about a year ago. (Though names have been changed.) I've started it on a couple of sites but it never did get far.

"As a little girl, I was extremely greedy. I wanted everything. I had always wanted to be beautiful, I constantly said I needed to be. I wanted to marry young and not only to have the attention the man I had loved more than anything but the attention of every other man who saw me as well. I wanted to be famous and hear my names on the lips of people wherever I went. Though I never had any idea that I would truly be able to have all of that and be miserable. But you see dear, I've realized that once you lose everything else, every selfish wish you have ever had becomes a burden and all those things become absolutely worthless."

-Cecilia Valisari

In order for me to tell you the plot of the story, it is necessary to read the following background information. I promise I will try to keep it as short as possible. The story begins with Cecilia Yorke and Dimitri Woods. Childhood playmates, the two grew up together with no issues until the day of Alina's fifteenth birthday. Though the two were best friends, Dimitri had been keeping his share of secrets for year.

To start, he was born a half-vampire and would become a full one upon his eighteenth birthday. Next came the fact he was the son of a vampire king known simply as Eyes, and a human woman named Rachel. Lastly, the fact that as soon as he would turn eighteen he would also be forced to take on a mate.

Now vampires are not exactly the stereotypical creatures we generally hear of. Sunlight has no effect upon them, and garlic merely smells disgusting. The creatures have no reflection, and of course has unnatural speed and strength. Also both half and full vampires are capable of turning humans. This process takes only a few minutes, and though at first the bite may be pleasurable it quickly turns painful.

When he told Cecilia he truth, she of course did not believe him, and the two preceded to argue over how she thought he was being ridiculous, and lying for no reason, and he the fact she was being so narrow-minded. When Cecilia grew tired of the argument and simply replied with "Bite me," a mischievous grin spread across his face. He said nothing and merely moved behind her, which of course came as a surprise, she had no time to react before being bitten.

Without realizing, what he had done, Dimitri had managed to turn her, which he realized after she collapsed to the ground from the resulting pain. After regaining her composure, a terrified Cecilia didn't hesitate to yell at Dimitri to leave her house and not to come back again. He left her house without a word, and that was indeed the last time she saw him.

This is where the summary ends.

The story begins four years later and a war has broken out between the were-creatures and vampires. Just as well, a small faction of vampires has risen up to take down the new vampire king, Dimitri. The leader of this faction is none other than Cecilia, who is now married to a human by the name of Nicolae Valisari.

The faction is working to take down the king as they seem to believe that he has become too power hungry and because of the fact that he believes that vampires should not have to hide their identity from human beings. Which of course, would cause panic and hysteria among many.
Dimitri and his wife Cassandra have worked non-stop to put an end to this faction but have found that the faction has evaded every measure used against them. Now they are having the royal guard target all possible members, and want them brought in dead or alive.

Let us not forget that war is always on one's mind, with the threat of constant threat of attack due to complications with boundaries.

------------
An InuYasha roleplay~

Once again the Band of Seven has returned; only this time the seven were not revived by Naraku. The seven were revived by a dark priestess, seeking immortality and the power to cover the world in ice. This sorceress like most original villains possesses the desire to rule everything. The Band of Seven has no memories of their second chance at life and whether or not Bankotsu will decide to honor the sorceress wish will be up to him.

The two crystals, one known as the Setari Crystal; which grants immortality if shattered by a single person; is held by the princess of a land in the West known as S'Vell. The second is possessed by the princess's twin, the prince of S'Vell who holds the Shizuki Crystal, which grants the person who shatters it unlimited power.

The twins must guard these crystals with their lives though because of this each is slowly dying from an unknown, seemingly incurable illness, seeing how if these crystals are shattered, the twins will die. If the Setari Crystal were to shatter the princess would die, and if the Shizuki crystal were to break the prince would die as their lives are literally bound to the crystals. If either were to die for another reason, anybody would be free to take hold of the crystal. Once shattered, the ability to do each of the aforementioned crystals will be given to the last person to hold the crystal.

InuYasha and his friends have been traveling, searching for the Shikon no Tama for more than awhile now, but what happens when they here of these new jewels and discover that the seven have been revived?

------------

This is a Digimon roleplay~

This roleplay takes place during Digimon Adventure 02, which I'm pretty sure is a simple enough plot. However, I've decided to add to it by introducing quite a few new DigiDestined from around the world who also are able to make their way to and from the Digital World.

A long with the emergence of the Digimon Emperor, a new threat has appeared. A girl who appears to be human known simply as The Princess. While her goal might be to overthrow the Digimon Emperor and undo all of his work, her true aim is at ruling the Digital World herself. As well as in the long run, taking over the human world as well.

The Princess holds an army, of both DigiDestined and Digimon. While for now, she parades as a saint, it is only a matter of time before her true colors are shown. She calls her army, 'The Angels.' and for the most part, her followers serve her without question.

-------------

And a rather random Wonderland-esque plot...

'She hated the idea of doing it. Really truly she did. Sending those poor souls into the labyrinth was a horrible task but in the end it would certainly be for the better. Or so she hoped at any rate. If not......well she didn't want to think about what would happen to the humans if they didn't reach her in time. And even if they did.....if they're hearts were still clouded she could do nothing more than send them back into the maze known as Wonderland.'

Welcome to Wonderland. Don't let the name fool you though. While it is indeed true that parts of the labyrinth are amazing beyond comprehension the corridors are are long, dark and cold; nobody knows what could lie just beyond that corner over there. Who knows who you will meet when you awake in a hall, doors surround you on each side but who knows where they will lead you to? Another corridor? A dead end? What about the doors that remain locked? You've been sentenced here as punishment. Even if you may believe that you are a good person, something about clearly isn't good enough. Whether you be a young child or a criminal keep this in mind. Your only hope is to solve the problems within your heart and find the Sorceress before something within Wonderland gets you first.

After all you never know what could happen and even if you remain unharmed......

Du kommst hier nicht meh raus. [You're not leaving here anymore.]

So stay and play little humans. The creatures of Wonderland welcome you with bright smiles and sharp fangs.

[The ones lost in the labyrinth are known each known as an Alice. Each person was sent there in his or her sleep and cannot escape unless he or she both solves their own issues and finds The Sorceress who brought them there. The Wonderland characters will be twisted quite a bit from their original states in some cases, and feel free to create new characters as well.]

Ludypoof379
11-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Hey, ok so like I know I'm stealing this idea from a friend but I absolutely love the idea. The basic plot is that a Mother and a Son had adopted an orphan girl into their family, and so the boy and girl grew up as the best of friends. Now they are in high school, and the girl has attracted the notice of the most popular guy in school. Her adopted brother doesn't like this, will the romance go between the popular guy or the adopted brother?

If you are interested I would love to play it with you. If not that plot idea maybe find another?

By the way I'm also 17 and a senior in high school. This will be about my 5th year role playing. I love books, and so I get to be in them through role playing. Give me a bit of time and I'll get out some good paragraphs, normally about 2-4 paragraphs or so.

Aleris
11-03-2009, 12:35 AM
I like that plot a lot actually. PM me and we can sort it all out? (I'd PM you but my mouse is being weird so I can't move it much...)

Shani
11-03-2009, 01:48 AM
I'd love to join you in one or more of your awsome ideas. Like, Beauty and the Beast, but I would love to play Belle. Also any of the other Disney rps are fine with me. I also enjoy the idea of Bellatrix x Oc in your Harry Potter section, I would play Bella for ya. Fantasy is always cool too.

By the way, Im 16 a junior in high school. I've been role playing for about 5 years. I'm in drama programs, which I enjoy a lot for that's how I can be another charater. Last year I was in a production of Beauty and the Beast. I was Mrs. Potts.

Aleris
11-04-2009, 12:51 AM
Oh, okay. x3

Would you care to try out a Pocahontas roleplay? It's really tempting at the moment for me personally.

And that's pretty cool. We actually did Beauty and the Beast as a production for our school's drama program last year. =)

Shani
11-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Not at all I love Pocahontas. Who would play who? Just to for warn I'm not that great at playing men but could always give it a try. So let's give it a wirl this should be fun.

And that's really cool. I love the Disney classics.

Vyrall
11-05-2009, 08:54 AM
Hey, I have this idea for a paranormal rp based around ghost hunting.

We would both be playing at least two characters. If you like the idea of playing some ghost hunters let me know, and I’ll give you the full plot. I’d really love to do this.

And, just to sweeten the deal, I’ll even play a male if you want me to! lol