PDA

View Full Version : Hoef's Hazard Hutt (1x1)

Dire Hoef
07-17-2023, 05:40 PM
https://i.ibb.co/yg9B3DZ/hOEF6.png

Greetings folks! Welcome to my Hutt where all the 1x1 fun is to be had!

So some details you should know before you sign yourself up to collaborate with me:

First and foremost, my style of writing is "dynamic." What that means is that I write based off what is present in the scene, and any extraneous details that relate to the scene. You will not see me write a several paragraph aside if it does not contribute to the scene as a whole (as example of course).
To the first point, I am an open-ended sort of writer. This means that I will hand half of the creative effort off to you. While I may have initiated the story, it is a collaborative effort so there's a level of expectation on you when it comes to throwing wrenches in the plans of our protagonists. I'm not asking you throw all the wrenches, but just throw in a wrench or two every now and again lmao
I post rather frequently with there being days where I may need a little time to recharge before posting again. In those cases, never fear! It is just me recharging :D
I am a mature writer, and thus these roleplays will be rated M.
I am not opposed to new ideas, in fact I encourage them.

With all that squared away, let's get into some ideas I had, of which are only two:

https://i.ibb.co/HXvGBpp/BEDROCK.png
A classic rock-and-stone story where we play a pair of Nanu (aka Dwarves) who plunge into the depths of the planet, Trigon. Stories foretold of Trigon's bounty being worth billions of astral diamonds. So in true Nanu fashion, these two dwarves, along with a troupe of supporting dwarves, attempt to strike it rich by mining one of the galaxy's most dangerous worlds.
https://i.ibb.co/SBSY8xF/FLASHPOINT.jpg
In this gunboat diplomacy we play a captain and their lieutenant on a diplomatic mission to the planet of Arcell. The planet is currently in the midst of a cold war with three major political blocs rearing to fight. Their job is descalate the cold war before it goes hot. However, problems begin to arise as their ship and crew become embroiled in a conspiracy that threatens to completely erase the planet.

Both these ideas are part of a setting of my own design. However, if you feel you don't jive with either ideas I am always willing to collaborate on something else.

Although at the current moment I am only able to support TWO more stories. This might change in the future, but in the event that there is no more room I will apologize.

I thank you all for your time and attention, and I do hope to see you out there with pens in hand. Keep writing, and happy posting!

GodlyD&D
07-19-2023, 01:18 AM
Dire Hoef; I am fine with your approach at writing and it draws my interest. I really want to use my creative input and it would come into my contribution. How are you with fantasy worlds? You are open to using dwarves in an adventure, so maybe you can work with a world of more fantasy, independent of consideration of space travel. I hope to see your thoughts about that.

Dire Hoef
07-19-2023, 03:03 AM
Dire Hoef; I am fine with your approach at writing and it draws my interest. I really want to use my creative input and it would come into my contribution. How are you with fantasy worlds? You are open to using dwarves in an adventure, so maybe you can work with a world of more fantasy, independent of consideration of space travel. I hope to see your thoughts about that.

Hmm. I am open to such a world. Independent of space travel? Easy. There are plenty of worlds where space travel is less of a factor. I will PM shortly to discuss further.

GodlyD&D
08-09-2023, 01:08 AM
I have been pretty busy with things but I came and looked at the new thread, I am formulating a response I can think is good enough with what I suggest for role-playing character, along with consideration of some threatening competition that can be introduced. I will respond there in a couple of days with what should be enough.

Dire Hoef
08-09-2023, 01:09 AM
I have been pretty busy with things but I came and looked at the new thread, I am formulating a response I can think is good enough with what I suggest for role-playing character, along with consideration of some threatening competition that can be introduced. I will respond there in a couple of days with what should be enough.

Very well, can't wait to see what you bring to the table!