PDA

View Full Version : The Lachon Leaders

Rhomeo
12-22-2010, 02:26 AM
Yes, well... I'm a pacifist in real life, so I figured... I might as well let out my inner fury!
... Yeah I'm so gonna die. XD I'm not sure how many characters I make, prolly very small, and they're not gonna be great fighters. So yesh, we shall see eh? X3

Rhomeo
12-22-2010, 02:48 AM
Name: Silex
Race: Animated Gemstone [Golem in other words]

General Apperance: Silex stands at approximately 9ft tall and 7ft wide. He has a certain purple glow around him that penetrates most surfaces, this is probably because he is made mostly of amethyst.
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt292/Francois_Lachon/Golem.jpg

Distinctive features: Silex has a small hole in the center of his chest that goes from glowing and not, it is unsure of what this is.

Weapons: Silex uses his fists, head, feet and body as weapons when he needs to. Although for some reason most find he doesn't have blood on his body after a fight.

Abilities:
Harmony:
Silex stands down and attempts to converse with the opponent, drawing attention to his size and power. This takes up one of his turns and has a chance of creating a conversation in battle with the opponent.

Ruin:
This can only be used after a failed Harmony, if the opponent refuses to take part in his attempts at peace Silex will charge the opponent and attack them for a turn. After this Silex will become angry with himself and become stunned for a turn.

Personality: Silex is generally a good-natured creation, as he broke contact with his master many many years ago. He tends to talk a lot about things that used to be instead of the things now as he's seen a lot over his lifetime.

Background: Silex was created in a small town hidden in Rome, it was once a thriving community but when the Golem drew it's first breath it was obvious that no one else lived there. At first Silex was ordered to do simple things, such as help it's Master around, help build things; but that all changed one day.

Bandits invaded the small town and Silex was ordered to kill them, unwilling to do it but of course being under the control of the Master Silex slaughtered them. Over time more and more of these killings happened and many years later Silex grew tired of being ordered around. Silex somehow broke his bonds and killed his master, becoming a free Golem.

Of course this had a problem, as soon as he struck the killing blow upon the man who was his master he became frozen in place for one hundred years. As soon as it was over the Golem roamed for a year, attempting to find peace and knowledge. Then he became frozen again for fifty years.

This continued, he would get a year of peace and then he would be frozen for half of the time he was frozen before. He gained much knowledge in the years where he was free and this is one of the years that he is free, he wants to try and persuade the members in the Arena that peace is what they should do.

If they can't be persuaded, he hopes to smash their faces in to teach them that peace is the best choice when it comes to him.