PDA

View Full Version : Hard Justice [M]

MidKnight
11-02-2009, 10:08 AM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1080 (heres the IC link)

Year-2008

May 17

Los Angelas-California

One day was cop was killed in a popular Bar/Danceclub recently called "Shots". Several questions was asked, since this has happened before. But only one cop was on the case of finding out what happened, he became obsessed with the case. Officer Kevin Jones was given the case.

4 players.

Plot: A cop uncovers a truth with some help from his buddies on the force.

Rule

1. RP Rules

2. Each character must be 18 or older

3. No God-modding

4. No killing other RP players.

5. Must post once or twice a week

6. Must be available to post

7. Post must be 5 sentences or longer.

8. Romance may be allowed, but PG-13.

9. No cybering

10. This RP contains Violence, explicit words, sexual themes.

11. (yeah long list~yawn~) Have fun.

RP players:

Hell Knight-Officer Kevin Jones

Character Sheet

Character name:

Height:

Weight:

Appearance:

Weapon:

Bio:

MidKnight
11-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Character: Kevin Jones

Height: 5'9

Weight: 180 pounds

Appearance: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/3401/195784-kevinryman_2_super.jpg (yes he has a Raccoon badge on.)

Weapon: Standard issue .9mm pistol

Bio: Will type that in later.

nonangelic92
11-03-2009, 05:09 AM
Hey Knight can there be a female officer?

MidKnight
11-04-2009, 01:57 AM
Well....yeah. sure.

Eldora
11-04-2009, 06:45 PM
What other characters do you need besides the police force? I've never done this sort of thing before so maybe I could just play a side character.

MidKnight
11-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Well there is one Role that I wanna post here, but it's more like the murderer or the govenor. Govenor is corrupted so he keeps tabs on all the police officers.

Eldora
11-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Hmm... how about a bystander or witness? I want to participate, but I don't think I'd make a very good cop.

Also, the phrase "gentleman's club" can mean seveal different things. Could you... er... clarify that a bit? Do you mean more a secret-society type club or a bar type club?

MidKnight
11-04-2009, 07:11 PM
There we go, I changed the club detail lol. Well sure, police officers might have to keep you under their jurisdiction for 24 hours. lol got that idea from Lord of War.

Eldora
11-04-2009, 07:22 PM
Character name: Sunny Davis

Height: 5'11

Weight: 180

Appearance: http://www.kaposnet.hu/kata/movie/faces/hawn_goldie.jpg(Yes, I'm basing my character on the waitress from Protocol. And yes, I know it's tacky.)

Weapon: Her fists, if she has to use them.

Bio: You woundn't say that Sunny aspired to be a dancer. She actually hates her job, but she doesn't think that she's qualified for a "real" job, and this pays the bills anyhow. She doesn't take any stuff from anybody though. She always speaks her mind, and she's the type that if you try to hit on her, she'll be just as likely to hit right back. Generally speaking though, she gets along with people if they can be gotten along with.

MidKnight
11-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Well yes it is kind of tacky but it is a good character to begin with for your first time for a RP like this. lol, now all we need is another player, or two, Nonangelic says she wants to join as well, hoping for a female officer, and yes I gave permission for that. lol.

nonangelic92
11-05-2009, 03:46 AM
Character name: Cali Chen

Height: 5'5

Weight: 124 lbs.

Appearance: http://www.cinaoggi.it/cinema/filmografie/zhang_ziyi.jpg

Weapon: .9 mm and her hands

Bio: Cali was born and raised in L.A. She never wanted to be an officer really she always wanted to be a culinary chef. But when her little brother was sent to the hospital thanks to a gang beating, she knew she had to put a stop to the violence. And thats what she's been doing.

MidKnight
11-05-2009, 06:43 PM
She is so cute. lol accepted.

now we need one more player and we're good to go.

Danijel
11-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Character name: Carl Bright

Height: 172cm

Weight: 75kg

Appearance: Carl is slim and short police officer. He he has a round head with small nose, brown eyes, high forehead and low-cut black hair.
He's clothing choice when he's not on duty is red t-shirt, black jacket over it, dark green pants and white trainers.

Weapon: Tanfoglio Force
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/tanfoglio_f.jpg

Bio: Will be implemented later.

MidKnight
11-07-2009, 01:07 PM
accepted, you can start posting whenever you wish.

Good luck.

Mysteria
11-08-2009, 06:55 AM
Please remember that if you have more than two players you must ask a mod or admin to move your game to an appropriate RP section. If you wish to limit the number of players that you have then as the gm you are allowed to do that with your game in the appropriate forum, but the only rp's that belong in the private section are strictly one on ones.

MidKnight
11-08-2009, 07:48 AM
What about a limit at 4???

Mysteria
11-08-2009, 03:48 PM
You can limit it to whatever quantity of players you wish, just make sure to clearly state that in your beginning post and then do not accept any more players into the game after you have met your limit. The gm always has the right to decide how many players they wish to have in their game.

When you decide where you would like this moved to please make sure to send a pm to a mod or admin. Thanks!

MidKnight
11-11-2009, 12:23 AM
Okay thanks Mysti.

Hey can one of you guys post please??? I don't want this to go dead.

nonangelic92
11-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Hey I posted already in the IC so I think im good

Eldora
11-12-2009, 01:18 AM
I'm out, sorry. I'm not going to waste you're time with excuses, though I have a ton if you wat to hear them. I'm just out.