Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Modern Fairy Tale

Demonic Princess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I LIKE: General, Fantasy but not scifi, Romance, I love to love, I love school RPs too!
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I was re-reading very old fairy tales that didn't have happy endings. But I was truthfully inspired by Disney..-blushes-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Childeric Amon Caroligne; "Amon" to those close to him, prefers variations of his title when speaking impersonally--resents his christian name

What are you?: styled "Marquis of Renard"

Who do you work for: "Work? Why, I haven't worked a day in my life."

Name: Basina Anais Caroligne; "Anais" to those close to her, prefers variations of her title when speaking impersonally--dislikes her christian name immensely; "It sounds like some kind of fish!"

What are you?: styled "Marquise of Renard"

Who do you work for: "Work? What's that?"

Shared history: The Caroligne twins have been wreaking havoc long before their debut into their parents' society. While accused of bringing their name and title into ruin by older generations, their unpredictability and selfish (often times twisted) sense of amusement has won them favour with their contemporaries and the budding generation to follow.

Although Amon--as the only son--has formally taken over duties as head of the Salii Group, aka "the family business", he is more the public face than directly having any to do with the day-to-day goings-on of the corporation. He and his sister are perfectly content to do as they please, pose for photos when necessary and to deliver prepared statements at company press conferences. He admits that having to do that much is a troublesome chore. As his duties are few and far between, Amon and Anais spend a great deal of their time abroad, attending functions, sight-seeing, getting entangled in other people's messes and tangling them up even more.

Shared appearance: Both Anais and Amon seem to put great care into how they look, in addition to never looking the same way twice. Despite having extensive wardrobes meant to suit every occasion, they don't seem to ever stray too far away from a contemporary style with a classical twist--anything to prevent them from looking "common". Anais seems to waffle between cocktail dresses and full gowns. Amon, on the other hand, prefers tastefully cut suits with a Victorian flavour. The two, however, sometimes decide to "slum it" and go out of their way to look "common" in almost a mad parody of the word. They love masquerades the best.

Naturally, their hair is straight and brown and their eyes brown-green hazel. The two make great use of dyes and contact lenses, however. Anais stands at approximately 5'8'' while Amon is 6'1''. The two both have toned, pale bodies. While Anais applies make-up to complement her dress, even Amon has his nails manicured.

Demonic Princess
    I LIKE: General, Fantasy but not scifi, Romance, I love to love, I love school RPs too!
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Accepted ~<3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Willing to play a twisted game of "my fair lady" with a commoner character if anyone wants to jump on that plot hook.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Hope this is acceptable

Name; Alastrina “Ally/Trina” Hainsworth
    Age; 17
    What are you; “Fairy-Godmother “
    History; Though the youngest of four very spoiled girls she is not rotten in anyway. Her father successfully owns and runs the largest shipping company in all the Empire, her mother was the sole heir to a large fortune, she passed away leaving the money to her four daughters. Ally’s three sisters are rotten and demanding, rather horrible people really, looking down on those with less than them and constantly demanding more. Ally never really cared for money, being quite young when her mother passed she never had her snotty influence. Instead she knew only the kind and caring one of her father and as such took it to heart, becoming someone vastly different from her siblings. She mostly fades into the background, allowing her sisters to fill the rolls of “princesses” and instead befriends others be it male or female and becomes the go-to-girl everyone needs in emergencies.
    Appearance; Short blond hair barely reaching her shoulders, frames an angular face with a clear warm complexion. Her eyes are a brilliantly pure green that take up the majority of her face. They rest above a pert, upturned nose and soft bow lips. She is short and slender, with a slightly muscled build.
    ...ǟռɖ աɦɛռ ȶɦɛʏ ɮʀɛǟӄ ʏօʊ, ɨȶ աɨʟʟ ɮɛ ɨռ ȶɦɛ աʀօռɢ քʟǟƈɛ.
    ȶɦɛʏ'ʟʟ ʀɨք օʄʄ ʏօʊʀ աɨռɢֆ ǟռɖ ʄօʀɢɛȶ ǟɮօʊȶ ʏօʊʀ ƈʟǟաֆ...

Demonic Princess
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Accepted

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

For being a fair godfather or mother can you litterly be a mystical kind of person who helps the other people fall in love?
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Demonic Princess
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes. The fair godmother/godfather helps the love happen.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Name: Monsieur stupéfiant (Or Mr. Amazing in French)

What are you?: a Gay Fairy Godfather

Who do you work for: The higher romance powers

History: Monsieur stupéfiant has been in the business for a while now. Matching up boys and girls and watching them live long happy romances. Though out time he has had to use no romance arrows, no magic needed to use to charm either person he has always had the skills. For a while he enjoyed his job but soon everything grew…boring. And so he had to take a break, but his time is up. Still not full heartily wanting to do this again he appears back into the world. With cigarette in hand and pessimistic nature in mind, he has love to spark.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:  
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Be prepared for the Caroligne twins challenging M. Stupéfiant, dear Minkasha.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast