Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

GM post is up! Totally no further plot twists

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

New DM post is up!

I'll request that posted a reaction to Malphas already standby and allow the others to react to the new post.

The intention is to finish off with this round of posts with Silvanus finishing up with his portal spell

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Unfortunately y'all my life has become very busy lately and I do not know when it will end. Since I cannot put forth the time or effort consistently to keep up, I am officially bowing out.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil_Hugger View Post
    Unfortunately y'all my life has become very busy lately and I do not know when it will end. Since I cannot put forth the time or effort consistently to keep up, I am officially bowing out.
    Appreciate the heads up! If things settle down for you, you're always welcome to join right back in

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

GM post is up! This should be focused for character interactions and developments, feel free to co-post too!

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

If anyone is needing to get a hold of me I can be reached here. I am no longer able to use Discord. I was booted out because of some false accusations.
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 04-17-2024 at 03:02 AM.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

My account was hacked. I am working to get it corrected. Sorry about this. I was so stupid. I should have known better. At least he didn't get any money out of me.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Name: Nocturn

Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/38/21...b9a461e7bf.jpg

God/Goddess of: God of Sound

Powers: Nocturn is a god that has complete control over sound. The tiniest sound can be used as a weapon. He is even able to nullify sound within a certain radius around him.

Equipment: An ebony sword with red gems in the hilt.

Faction: Chaos

Background: Nocturn has always followed the path of Chaos since he didn’t believe that peace was a good thing. Peace made people and Gods weak, and because of this he hated the people that believed that it was better to not use their powers, and live in harmony with the world.

Because of his beliefs he found that he was better suited for living in the mortal world. Where his power could be used more freely, and he could kill anyone he wanted to keep the world in chaos. So, he used his power to constantly forge and change the flow of events in the human world. Many kingdoms fell at his hands.

However his little project caught the attention of Luthious: The Noble of Order. He sent some of his followers to catch and contain the God of Sound. He wanted his interference to stop. It took the gods a while however they were able to finally capture him, and bring him before Luthious. The god sentenced him, and imprisoned him in a place that would be hard for him to escape.

For centuries he was alone in this place. Unable to use his powers, and only had his thoughts to keep him company. That was until one day someone came to visit the god. He killed the guards that were guarding him, and entered the cell. The God explained who he was, and what he wanted to do, and offered to free the Deity if he allowed him to use him.

Nocturn liked the God’s plans, and wanted to be free of this hellish prison. So he agreed and became a loyal follower of Ginyumi.
    =======================================

Name: Morax

Appearance:https://images4.alphacoders.com/131/1318051.jpg

God/Goddess of: God of Spears

Powers: Morax has the ability to create spears out of thin air and launch them at an opponent. He can also slam his spear into the ground and spears spring out of the ground around him. Though his greatest skill is his ability to fight with a spear. It has gone beyond that of a master. He is one of the most talented physical fighters among the gods.

Equipment: A spear made of Jade and silver.

Faction: Order

Background: Morax was a follower of Luthious. In fact he was one of the people the God trusted the most. He was given many different missions including the capture of Nocturn. He believed that he was doing the right thing, and that order and compliance were the most important things.

However, one day he had been sent to Tartarus with a delegation to see The Duchess of Pain. Luthiuos sent him there to capture a rough god that had been disrupting the natural order. So, he needed to get the permission of Malphas to hunt down the god. She had granted him passage, but he was not allowed to take the God back until she was allowed to interrogate them herself.

So, while on his mission he came across a Goddess that he had found attractive, and wanted nothing more than to get to know her better, However, he had his mission to consider. Yet his heart won out and he walked over to her and began having a normal conversation.

Little did he know this would be the beginning of the end for him. She convinced him to go on a date, and he reluctantly agreed. She took him to a cave that was on the edge of the realm, telling him this was the best place because this place was the only place in this realm that a flower could be found. This intrigued him so he followed her without thinking.

Once they entered the cave she turned around and kissed him, and that one action was enough to seal his fate. By the tie he woke up he had already been broken by the man that he had been sent to find. Now he was nothing more than a servant that wishes to see the end of Luthious’ reign.

=====================================

Name: Vihar

Appearance:https://static.zerochan.net/Imbibito...ll.3989791.jpg

God/Goddess of: God of Storms

Powers: Is the master of all weather. Wind, rain, snow, and lightning are at his disposal. He can manipulate weather to do his bidding. He can also use lightning to increase his speed.

Equipment: None, he usually doesn't use weapons. Though he can wield a sword with accuracy.

Faction: Balance

Background: Vihar was close friends with Silvannus for many years before the later God ever met Lunae. They were really close friends, at least that is what Silvannus thought. However, Vihar was actually in love with his so-called friend. Yet he was too afraid to tell the God. So, he just stayed close to the man and acted the part of a friend. However, one day Silvannus met Lunae and everything changed.

He was still playing the part of a friend. However, he held a strong jealousy towards Lunae. He wanted to have Silvannus to himself, but now that was not possible. He still played the part of a friend, but was trying to find a way to tear the two apart. That was when a thought occurred to him. One thing that would definitely tear the couple apart.

He went to find a God he had heard rumors about. Someone that might be able to help him. Ginyumi. If this god could help him he would do anything for him. So, he sought him out and made a deal with him. That was when the events that tore Lunae and Silvannus apart happened. He once more approached the god of Magic and tried to get close to him, but that failed.

That was when Ginyumi used his powers to drive the man nuts, and force him to become one of his puppets. Now he wanted nothing more than to force Silvannus to become his, and eliminate Lunae permanently. He just needed to bide his time till his new master gave him permission.
    ==========================

Name: Venash

Appearance: https://static.zerochan.net/Arlecchino.full.3701696.jpg

God/Goddess of: Goddess of Poison

Powers: Venash is poison itself. Everything about her is poisonous. Poisons can kill, and heal. She can change the poisons at a whim, and they are all natural compounds that are made by her body. She can deliver her poison with bodily fluids. (Blood, saliva, etc)

Equipment: A pair of jeweled daggers.

Faction: Pain

Background: Venash has always been alone because of her abilities, No God wanted to chance getting close to her because they never knew what was going to happen. She didn’t mind being alone since she did prefer to watch her pray suffer under her poisons. That was until she met Ginyumi. She had never wanted to get to know a god more than she did him.

She approached him, and at first he didn’t acknowledge her, but after a while he looked her way. She had followed him everywhere, and he found that amusing. So, he made her an offer, and she immediately took it. It had been love at first sight for her. So, she would follow him no matter what. She is one of the few deities that knows where his real body was located, and she has helped him in any way possible.

They became lovers, and she would do anything for him. Allows him to use her body and powers at his whim.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718