Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 67115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,166 of 1166

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rafe looked at her and slowly stood up. “You’ll keep her asleep right? The others will tell her that I told you everything.” He told her honestly. “She will probably do anything she can to kill me.”

Tulay crossed her arms over her chest. “Earlier, when it was just the two of us in here.” She told her and took a calm step closer. “You kept asking me questions and wouldn’t let up, why?”

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam considered what he said and pinched the bridge of her nose. She wasn't sure she could keep up a spell like that at a distance like that. "...In that case, Rafe, you will come with us."

The older woman looked at Tulay. "I-I... I know what you're talking about," she said and her face contorted in confusion and horror. She had meant to say 'don't', but the spell had prevented her. She brought a hand up to her mouth and wanted to ask what was going on, but couldn't. "I wanted to know that Emrys was safe from that wretched woman," she involuntarily admitted and her eyes grew wide. She gave her husband a panicked look, trying to shake her head.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rafe let out a sigh of relief. “Thank you so much!” He said and quickly got to Madam’s side in case his friend should wake up.
    Victor bit his lip and started to carry her out. “Let’s get going.”

Keith frowned a little and took a step to his son. “Knock it off, whatever you are doing.”
    Tulay frowned and took another step to Emrys Mother. “Who? Madam? If so, why even send your son to someone you think is so Wretched? Do you think I’m Wretched?”

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam nodded and led Victor back to the basement. She opened the door to the cell so he could put the girl back with the others.

Emrys took a step back, holding up his hand.
    "I can't, dad. I'm sorry." His mother looked at him incredulously. Her own son had put a spell on her?! She took a step back and tried to force her mouth shut, but she couldn't fight the magic.
    "No, I don't...Yes, the Madam, of course," she spat out. "I had no choice! She's been a friend to Keith's family for generations... I gave her a chance, but she's downright abusive! Look at him!" she shouted, pointing at Emrys. "That witch hurt him."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor put the girl in and closed the cell. “Let’s get going then.” He said and grabbed Rafe by the hand. “I’ll be leading you. You won’t escape my grasp.”
    Rafe nodded his head slowly. “I understand.” He said and followed them.

Keith frowned and bit his lip. He knew better than to mess with Emrys right now. He could end up hurting every single one of them.
    Tulay nodded her head and sighed. “Okay, you can stop now.” She told Emrys and ran her hands through her hair. “She used me as bait for my boss to join her. Victor would have told her to go to hell if he didn’t have to protect me.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam let Victor take care of Rafe. She made sure all her spells were still up before she started walking back with them.

Emrys dropped the spell and took a deep breath. That had taken a bit of a toll on him. He looked at his mother before looking down at his arms.
    "Mom, I... I deserved this." She looked from Tulay to him, a little helplessly.
    "What on earth do you mean?"

Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 67115116117