Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25737475

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "ĄDios mio!" Donald exclaimed before checking Google Maps and scrolling to the block in question. He was on edge, remembering the hacking he did earlier.
    "You have our thanks for the warning," Reuben added.

"Phones off—we're in the Sharpedo den and if they get a whiff of our presence, they'll be on us faster than a school of Barraskewda," Donald commanded.
    "Chillax, Donald," Ray soothed before addressing the bikers, "Do you guys know of a hotel we can lay low at followed by a safe passage out of Detroit?"
    Biker Chick: We know of one. It's a block south of here... but then 3 blocks west. So... since by getting there... We'll have to venture a hair close to the Team Aqua installment that is just 4 blocks south... It'll be a rather slick idea if you guys disguised yourselves as possible Team Aqua members. From what we figure... they won't attack one of their own... even those who give the premise of being one of them when underneath... they were nothing of the kind. Disguise as one of them... and walk on by as though you're minding one's business. Slip by and through... No one will even give it a second's thought. The actual Team Aqua members that might be strolling around... as you get closer towards... they'll think that you're like some of the street vendors that tend to cater to their needs from time to time and they'll steer clear from possibly smelling a rat. They won't even see it coming.

Nicole: Hmm... That could work.

Jeremy: We're gonna need disguises though. Question is... where do we go to get the disguises? *Thinking* Hmm... *Figuring out a solution* Aha! By this drag teen's keen smarts... i think i got it. We can get Mr. Mime to conjure up some Goggles... that once you put them on... any trainer you see will look and appear as though they're one of Team Aqua. We make the goggles... give them off to Team Aqua anonymously... then as soon as we see that they took them... we make our move and go past them. They will see us as we are... but due to the goggles they'll wear... which are the ones we'll leave them... they'll think that we're one of them. They won't be able to figure out the difference.

Sandy: That's a devious... but very awesome idea.

Abigail: So... Rocks, Can it be pulled off?

Rocks: It's gonna be a bit sneaky... perhaps even tricky... but if it's done just right... it might be enough to fool them and thereby open the way for you guys to get past them without a hitch.

Lisa: *Nods* That's it then... We got a plan.

Jessie: Let's get to work. We got a diversion to conjure up.

They formulated a plan and now... had a means for a safe passage through... undetected. Cross your fingers, trainers. This is gonna be pretty tricky and with only one chance to make it through...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Wouldn't it be easier to have my Zoroark use his illusions to make us look like Team Aqua members?" Donald counter offered.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Wouldn't it be easier to have my Zoroark use his illusions to make us look like Team Aqua members?" Donald counter offered.
    Jeremy: It would be easier... True. It would be very simple. But with the special like goggles.. they'll put them on and think of it as like a nice addition to their ensemble and with the goggles shifting their perception of us... we could pull the wool over them and they'd never catch on. It's fool proof.

Jessie: I have to agree with Jeremy on that... If there's anything that a team that boasts about looking intimidating and with style... it's Accessorizing with some subtle glitz. Anything that will make them look both tough... but stylish.

Randy: Although the illusions front... might also make it rather swift. No cutting through any webs of uncertainty. Maybe we can do both... Land on a double whammy. What better way to place a sure safe passage. Without the dangers of being detected.

Abigail: Sounds pretty reasonable.

Mewtwo: *Detecting enemy arrival* Whatever is being planned... better hurry. Enemy encounter is approaching. 3 blocks away... from the south.

Meloetta: *Alert*...

Whatever they intended to do... time was running out. Tick-tock... what plan were they going with?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Zoroark, we need a concealment illusion!" Donald called out his Zoroark. Zoroark promptly concealed the crew under an illusion that made them invisible. "We have to be quiet," Donald stage whispered.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Zoroark, we need a concealment illusion!" Donald called out his Zoroark. Zoroark promptly concealed the crew under an illusion that made them invisible. "We have to be quiet," Donald stage whispered.
    Abigail: *Commanding her Mr.Mime* Mr. Mime... conjure up some customized Goggles that inflicts confusion upon the wearer and make the wearer see any trainer looking like one of team Aqua. Make it fast. But work in silence. We can't let Team Aqua pick up our presence.

Mr. Mime nods...

Within moments...

They were ready...

Rocks: Nice work. *Whispering* Let me go and slip in with them. They won't easily spot me. I have ways to sneak past their radars. I can get the items in before they will ever know i'm there.

Jeremy: *Looking at the others and then back; Nods* Okay. But be careful. If they're close by and looking for a fight... we got to make sure to not do anything that would alert them of our presence. Good luck. *To Zoroark* Keep up that concealment illusion. as long as we have it up and stable... we'll be able to stand a shot at sneaking right by them.

They were almost in the open for being able to slip on through and make off to the Hotel that was a couple blocks west of the large encampment...

Get ready for that opening...

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25737475