Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213

Thread: Radical Revolution (R)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Apocalypse, Pirates, Si-fi, History, Crime, Anime
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"When the hell was this decided?" I ask laughing in truth I was poorly dressed. I'd taken up welding after the event and had been working on new vesrions of the Roswell I was in T-shirt, Flannel & Jeans. Covered in smoke and coal. We'd been at it all day. Or at least I had I'd told them I'd be poorly dressed for this. I did the hands on work and Abby the more office type so she was all dressed up. "Anyway, yeah let's go." I say and look at Arlo. "Go find your grandfather." I pat his head and he dashes out. "Just don't ditch at the alter or their will be hell to pay." I grin as I push open the door and wait for him. People were in a mix of suits and regular clothes. A lot of the former NTN members where here.

Dancing to LOTR music with my pets dragons on the cusp of no where land.
    Fantasy, romance, quest/adventure, sci-fi(sometimes), mythology
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The wedding was beautiful and perfect, just as Sid promised me it would be, even though I did most of the planning, he did most of the threatening and leg pulling to make sure everything went off without a hitch.

Afterwards it was just us and the close gang again and as I sat on Sid's lap, joking with the group, I shoot Henry a playful grin. "One big happy family. From hell and back again!" I raise my glass of soda and everyone cheers with me. I poke Henry's cheek, "Best. Brother. Ever." I smile widely and Sid squeezes me, nodding his agreement, since technically, he just acquired his own brother today.

Fantasy, Apocalypse, Pirates, Si-fi, History, Crime, Anime
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Alright, well I hate to say it but no rest for the weary dear sister. I've got a huge set of 30 mechs to finish up. So with that I'll say love ya and see ya later." With a pat on her head I get up and start off. I've got a lot of work to do. The next several generations do actually but as it stands for right now it's my job to do.

The End

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213