Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [M] Conquerors of Archaon

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

The duke cried out in pain and trembled more and more. With Jianyu griping him by the throat the duke struggled but was unable to break free. "Your fatal grace." Started Glenn. "i must say it is a strange stance you take. But why not humor him for now. We will only take so many dead as do the Ryudeshi take the living. I'd rather avoid a fight." His long neck craned to Jiianyu exposing some of his spinal chord. "Though the fight would go poorly for you." Then the duke stood up still shaking and let out a shrill scream followed by a groan and he collapsed and flopped onto the floor after his head bounced off the corner of his throne. Shi looked towards the ceiling and rolled her eyes back deeply into her head. "Oh for fuck's sake!" Glenn didn't seem bothered. "Curator, would you mind bringing them back?"
    Last edited by Tolvo; 08-16-2017 at 06:13 AM.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

I of the storm
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, Mystery
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Arael smiled gently, watching Jianyu's display with measured calm. At Glenn's words he gave a humble bow. "Of course, Your Fatal Grace. It shall be as you say. The High Deathlord has spoken." Shifting his gaze to the fallen duke, he regarded the dying man blankly. "With respect, might it be best to leave this one without a soul? He may simply try to do something foolish again, and I've had about enough idiocy myself for one day. However... if you disagree, it would be my honour to submit to your will, High Deathlord."

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Jianyu turned his eyes down to the dead man, he felt his temples throb from stress. Now two corpses lay on the ground of what was once to be a conversation of peace. Corpses and poison laced water, the violent debauchery. His Fatal Grace had not even given Strategist Glenn’s gesture attention, eyes not falling from the dead Duke when the Deathborne spoke.

It wasn’t hidden that his mind was sharply focused more on what Arael would do because in the moment the Curator opened his mouth, His Fatal Grace turned to watch him. Everything about him was a hollow vessel for humility and submission. There were not enough words and layers of depth to detail Jianyu’s absolute hatred and disgust for the Curator and every detail about him.

And yet, they agreed on something. Let the Duke move on. Jianyu caressed his index finger down his jaw to his chin while he thought and let himself nod, the arch of his index finger appealing to study with his agile hand.

“Two of ours and two of yours should make due in his place” The Greatest of Nan suggested.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Glenn scratched his jaw and looked up towards the duchess. She seemed to be rather unbothered and so too was the Deathlord. "He's unimportant. His Fatal Grace makes a better offer. I shall summon a deathlord to rule over Archaon beside someone of your choosing." General Shi came forward and made sure to avoid stepping in the blood. She looked out of place among the eccentric Jianyu and Arael. Rather than wearing an exotic outfit she was wearing her same old uniform with steel plates over it. Even Glenn stood out more given his dark armor and glowing eyes. Shi offered a suitable person. "Zu Qing. He could be trusted with such a position. As well with Archaon as a staging point he could use this city to prepare for the larger scale war against the Westerners."
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Jianyu nodded slowly after Lady Shi imparted her wisdom. Then things would be kept in some equal measure, but the balance of power in armies may be only an illusion. There must be a way to sweep the undead from the surface of this planet. The means were beyond him to know, which disturbed the elder bird to admit. His Fatal Grace interlocked his fingers together, a new subject. A chance to navigate time into these arrangements.

"Good. Thank you general. Until our selected can gather, our representatives have each assess the city's resources. This meeting will be delayed until then"
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

I of the storm
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, Mystery
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Arael gave a quiet nod. "I will take stock of the city's resources. In the pursuit of equality in the balance of the developments of our nations, I propose that we divide food supplies, gold and the like evenly." He stroked his jaw softly and watched the others. "I suppose we are done for now then, my lords?"

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Shi bowed deeply to everyone then walked over to the entrance. She awaited Jianyu and would leave with him. Glenn agreed with the terms. "I agree with these terms. We will have our reprasentatives meet and have the people congregate. Archaon will be a focal point of this war, a turning point." He then pointed to the dead duke and gave the servants an order. "Clean this up." Walking away, Glenn retrieved his axe and walked out slowly as he always dd.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12