Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

yeah someone close to me died of covid last week.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cfavano View Post
    yeah someone close to me died of covid last week.
    I’m sorry to hear that, Cf. My condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by Cfavano View Post
    true, but people that propaganda is based on rarely get to choose the light in which the propaganda shows them.
    Oh, of that I am well aware.

I would contend that because of some IC reasons (OOC – I appreciate what you’ve done) in the interlude between Penitence and the Imperial crusade storming back into the Nebula, that Giselle’s much more likely to be considered a pirate by both sides. Imperialist also has a certain reputation:

Imperialist’s main responsibility since its resurrection has been Pax Imperialis sovereignty tours, wherein vessels of the Navy are tasked to fly the Emperor’s Aquila over His distant and often isolated realms. They serve to remind His subjects of the promise and threat of the Imperium’s military might, and when necessary to incentivize a recalcitrant world’s compliance with the Administratum’s tithe.

Imperialist has often been assigned this task by the Admiralty at Administratum request, due in combination to its free-range autonomy, an unflinchingly bombastic patriotic name, its combat reputation against traitors, and the unsubtle threat of its bombardment cannons. This has earned Imperialist the slanderous nickname of HDMS Extortionist amongst the rising new bloods of Battlefleet Adrantis, which they have voiced with increasingly less discretion in the years since Siculi.
    I’d think not many folks who would be aware of Imperialist over their world would write a lauding folksong about her or Ellie, when their whole presence screams: “This is a nice planet you have, here. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it because you did not pay your Tithe.”

Oh, and publicly torching (alas, only verbally) the Patriot’s chief propagandist (Chancellor Souvage) in front of his peers has most assuredly has not helped Ellie’s reputation with the Republic’s masses.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

@PaintSerf

so this, then

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

hey if I do a character for patriot shadows

could I be a former Spyrer?

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Looking for Arcolin’s old Jakara suit?
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

lol actually was thinking more a patriarch or matriarch suit

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

anyway I couldn't use his because canonically every suit is tailor made for the person that uses it, meaning it is useless to anyone else

unless you mean reclaim it for my house?

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Admittedly, there’s not much left of Arcolin’s (previously his sister’s, at that) suit after the team captured him on Baraspine in Penitence. Vizkop turned it into confetti at a glance due to taint.

Instead of an actual, genuine article Necromundian Spyer suit…perhaps the character commissioned an Adrantean (don’t import - buy domestic!) made approximation of one, as courtesy of the Nebula program there are tech-priests who have the know-how and industry to make fancy power suits.

If your character’s in the market for a Spyer suit, they’re already filthy fucking rich (Adrantean trader house, and maybe has visited Necromunda and heard rumors?) and could probably persuade the right (by which we mean very, very wrong) tech-priests to make a bespoke Spyer equivalent rig – because what’s it to them if some baseline noble wants to hunt the most dangerous game? Money is money.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PaintSerf View Post
    Admittedly, there’s not much left of Arcolin’s (previously his sister’s, at that) suit after the team captured him on Baraspine in Penitence. Vizkop turned it into confetti at a glance due to taint.

Instead of an actual, genuine article Necromundian Spyer suit…perhaps the character commissioned an Adrantean (don’t import - buy domestic!) made approximation of one, as courtesy of the Nebula program there are tech-priests who have the know-how and industry to make fancy power suits.

If your character’s in the market for a Spyer suit, they’re already filthy fucking rich (Adrantean trader house, and maybe has visited Necromunda and heard rumors?) and could probably persuade the right (by which we mean very, very wrong) tech-priests to make a bespoke Spyer equivalent rig – because what’s it to them if some baseline noble wants to hunt the most dangerous game? Money is money.
    good point, why limit myself to existing patterns when I can be

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

i found Raechel

Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4849505152 ... LastLast