Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 196768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: The Andromeda Federation (OOC)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Sniper View Post
    So
    We're getting inspected right now, right?
    And thos away team are being questioned?
    Might be interesting to go through that and see where it goes from there. What might be revealed?
    Crew being questioned might be interesting. Some general poking around from the Fed's could certainly be something to deal with.

We could always just pass over this quickly though if there's anything more interesting we could be getting into.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Ayo can test her legs as she hops away from predators !

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Ayo is definitely our betentacled space cowgirl.

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

I’m now picturing her crashing through the jungle atop some huge alien dinosaur, Stetson hat held high in one hand.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I'm still here, I just haven't had any ideas for what to actually do in a post besides something brief that may as well be summed up as "the paper work gets done" that I could just slap in something else or could be glossed over in a plot/time moving post.

What do we want to actually do on the planet, if anything? Think I've asked before if we want to just gloss over the planet and move onto some other task or mess about on it. Regardless, I'd like some form of decision so we could work towards some kind of focus instead of aimlessly meandering.

Maybe we ought to think of 'goals' in terms of TV episode goals, just to keep things moving. Like, uh, "this is the part where we have to deal with a weird space anomaly on the way to work" or "this is the part where our buyers disappeared and we've gotta investigate" or something.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

well, right now the paperwork is being done, we're not allowed to leave the landing platform, and our ship is being looked over by officials which is a small problem because you guys told them that there were no other survivors besides the teck. So you guys need to hide me or something.
    So we have to deal with that. Otherwise, if they don't looked that much, we'll be fine and I'm fine skipping it. I still like some interesting rest time interactions. we don't always need to be in the thick of things to roleplays.

Also, just random character interaction is fine. I'm presently hanging out you (skylar) in your room as a way to stay out of site. what are you doing RN?
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Yes, I think hiding and / or explaining 17 is the main thing we'll have to do before we leave.

Also depends on whether our next objective falls out of Kzznikkt being interrogated, or if that plot thread is over our heads (at least for the moment...).

@SaltyIrishman; assuming the answer doesn't involve too big a spoiler, where were you hoping for us to go next?
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I'm down for a time skip if 17 does not need to be addressed. Onto the next adventure!

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

After this, the group is meant to head to the nearest space port and pick up a new job. Maybe relax a bit before another mission, if they’d like.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 196768697071 ... LastLast