Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 8910111260 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "My biological father is unknown according to the National Adoption Agency and birth records;" Donald reminded, "And I'm fairly certain that IVF labs and sperm banks do their thing under anonymity."
    Jeremy: But you said that the DNA results told and proved legally that Macie was also your mother. That we had the same mother. That would also signify that we also had the same biological fathers.

Sandy: That's true. The specimen of sperm that was cultivated and screened in a lab and it turned into a human... You. IT had to have come from somewhere. Ask your Porygon to do some evasive digging. I'll bet that it will find the answers.

Lisa: We'll all bet on that. You usually get a lot of lowdown on a whole ton of things from cyberspace. You've gathered a bunch of things we didn't even know. IF it weren't for that... We'd be sunk. So... It's got to count for at least something.

Pidgetta: Let me get some answers. What's this IVF Lab you are talking about... at? I'll go and drag the details out from them. I'm good at being direct. Subtle... but direct.

The determination for answers were very vital.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Porygon-Z, access every DNA database you can find," Donald requested, "We're trying to determine who my biological father really is."
    "Request search p-p-p-p-parameters," Porygon-Z replied.
    "DNA data must have half the genetic markers in common with my data, the age differential between Person X and me must be as least a generation, and Person X must be male," Donald stated.
    "Searching…this may t-t-t-t-take a while," Porygon-Z finished as it left for cyberspace.

"Try searching where Jeremy could have been conceived," Donald answered in response to Pidgetta's question, "Or search any labs around San José."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Porygon-Z, access every DNA database you can find," Donald requested, "We're trying to determine who my biological father really is."
    "Request search p-p-p-p-parameters," Porygon-Z replied.
    "DNA data must have half the genetic markers in common with my data, the age differential between Person X and me must be as least a generation, and Person X must be male," Donald stated.
    "Searching…this may t-t-t-t-take a while," Porygon-Z finished as it left for cyberspace.

"Try searching where Jeremy could have been conceived," Donald answered in response to Pidgetta's question, "Or search any labs around San José."
    Pidgetta secretly snuck off to the place where the IVF Labs were located and once she got to where it was located...

She made her way inside and snuck in to where the archives were and looked to find where Donald's DNA was and once she attained the copy of it... She took a picture of all the files and Made sure to send it to Jeremy. Also made sure to send it off to the others as well. She knew that someone would need to bring an end to the mystery. Once she had returned back with the crew...

Jeremy: *To Sandy* Looking at the files... that just came over to me through the phone... Donald... is the product of both Macie... and Ridge Mercer. In other words... Even though he might have been believed to be created in a lab... as he happens to claim as it's possibly a memory that he's had for so long. Or was made to believe and it stayed with him for so long... This file that we just got points and proves as it is an official legal document... that Donald was conceived in Metropolis... around the same exact time as me. Only issue was that he was born a few minutes after me and Both Macie and Ridge never thought to ask... on count of... they never knew. They were distinctively under the sole guise that there wasn't another. That i was it. So Donald was made as an unclaimed at birth... and a couple who couldn't have kids... adopted him. And from that point lived in a city in California... San Jose. He lived there with them till he came to dig out he truth behind his roots and learned of his origins and found out who his family really was.

Sandy: So... Donald... he's without a doubt. The Prodigal son. Isn't he?

Jeremy: *Nods* yeah. He was made as though he had been forgotten and we all believed that there wasn't anyone else. When in truth... there was. But no one ever said anything to us and Macie... never asked as she was made to believe that he was not in existence.

Lisa: That's rather sad. Him being made to feel that he was forgotten and mom made to believe that he didn't exist.

Nicole: That bites. Good thing that he's with us. Where he belonged from the very beginning.

Gurdurr: *Sighs* Okay. Now does this finally put all mystery behind it... to a rest. Now the truth is out. All out... FOR ALL to see?

Simisear: I hope so... because... enough is enough now. The truth is all out. If this doesn't answer the questions... i don't think that anything will.

The pokemon were getting rather tired of the mystery behind it and they were trying to keep a level head. But there was only so much they could tolerate before they reached their limit.

Let's hope that this was the close to that mystery and all roads from there on in lead to good fortunes from there on in..
    Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 05-08-2022 at 04:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Porygon-Z's findings had corroborated Pidgetta's report. Donald felt a sense of closure as the details of who made him were read out along with a lingering doubt. Espeon sensed that doubt and countered, "Master, I know you're worried about what Macie will think of you; but even if she does reject you, you have several siblings and their inner circle who have accepted you as one of them. Either way, you will be okay." To the other Pokémon, she said, "Mystery solved. Let's let it go and move on. We have gyms to train for and defeat, and we have two teams of eco-terrorists to thwart."
    "Not to mention my need to learn about observation," Donald reminded more to himself than to the others.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Porygon-Z's findings had corroborated Pidgetta's report. Donald felt a sense of closure as the details of who made him were read out along with a lingering doubt. Espeon sensed that doubt and countered, "Master, I know you're worried about what Macie will think of you; but even if she does reject you, you have several siblings and their inner circle who have accepted you as one of them. Either way, you will be okay." To the other Pokémon, she said, "Mystery solved. Let's let it go and move on. We have gyms to train for and defeat, and we have two teams of eco-terrorists to thwart."
    "Not to mention my need to learn about observation," Donald reminded more to himself than to the others.
    It was then at that point where all their pokemon came out and only for a second... Cheered at the fact that the mystery was finally over. It was a pleasant relief because the whole thing of not really knowing where their roots began and who their true family was and where it was that they'd really came from... it was tearing them up inside and it was intensifying as time went on and further. So... Now that the mystery was finally over. Things were put into place... Again. They all got to the matters at hand. But one was going back to Cleveland to embark on the concerts that were to take place. Right away...

An hour later...

Back in Cleveland...

They went to get their tickets for the nights showing... Silk Sonic.

It was 5 that early evening Late Afternoon...

Jeremy: We're gonna be going to the concert. However... we need to find a place to eat. Any ideas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald searched on his phone for some good restaurants and found a list for the local area on Yelp. "I have a list of options here," he stated, "It comes down to what type of food we feel like."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Donald searched on his phone for some good restaurants and found a list for the local area on Yelp. "I have a list of options here," he stated, "It comes down to what type of food we feel like."
    Lisa: I'm up for anything like burgers and fries.

Nicole: Same here.

Sandy: Make that 3.

Curtis: 4.

Saphiroth: 5.

Alice: We can try that or go for a nice sit-in restaurant. Order and eat at a restaurant.

Chili: We won't have time for that. It's close to 6 and the show starts at 7:15. We'll miss the show if we do.

Cress: He's got a point.

Suddenly...

A Haxorus dove down and landed right in the center of the crew and shook off the dust from the air. Someone was on it...

It was...

Blake: *Hopping off* Hey there, Foutley... Hoodsey. Surprise seeing you here. Usually you two would be working. What's going on?

Carl: Not much, Blake. However... we've all got ourselves a bit of a squander. There are two evil eco-terrorists out to try and awaken a couple of slumbering legendary pokemon.

Blake: Hmm... So i've heard. It's rather curious to know what brings you in on it.

Carl: Macie. She's trapped with Team Magma. They have her under their control and are using her to help them awaken the Slumbering pokemon.

Blake: Gee... That's a swell kettle of fish we're all dealing with... isn't it?

Hoodsey: Seems so. It's bad.

Blake: It's sure no picnic. Where were we heading?

Lisa: To get something to eat. We're gonna be seeing a concert tonight. Silk Sonic... at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Nicole: It's gonna be exciting.

Blake: Exhilarating.

Cilan: Why don't you join us?

Blake: Sure.

It was on to get something to eat... It was chowtime...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I have a s-s-s-s-suggestion;" Porygon-Z chimed in through Donald's phone, "Karl's Inn of the B-B-B-B-Barristers—it is the closest to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and reviews are favorable."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I have a s-s-s-s-suggestion;" Porygon-Z chimed in through Donald's phone, "Karl's Inn of the B-B-B-B-Barristers—it is the closest to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and reviews are favorable."
    Jeremy: Karl's Inn... Sounds rather quaint.

Sandy: We never heard of it. But... then again... You know us. Always looking to try something darn new...

Darlene: Hell... I'm in. Let's book it.

Curtis: You sold me.

Carl: A Barista? Kinda takes us back to when we were young kids... doesn't it, Hoods?

Hoodsey: You can say that again. We once had this food business. Creating some bizarre stuff. Only problem is... That chef bob... he didn't like the fact that we were trying to compete with him. He felt threatened and took it personal. He... heck... he went all out to get a health inspector to come and shut us down.

Carl: *Chuckles* Yeah. Good times... good times.

Hoodsey: Amen.

Blake: Awww! Don't take it too hard, Gents. It isn't so bad. Think of it this way... If nothing else... you did at least have a good run. Right?

Carl: We guess. Of course... what were we to expect? It just wasn't our golden goose.

Hoodsey: Nope. But... like they say... there's always an "A" for Effort.

Alice: Okay. Let's get on over there and make with the eating. Time's a wastin'.

Jeremy: We know what that means. Let's get going.

Once they arrived at the Barrister...

Who's Hungry?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald looked over the menu and thought of what he wanted.

Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 8910111260 ... LastLast