Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyD&D View Post
    Wilford said, "This team of Magma forces is really seeking you out to fight with. They have larger fry they deal with, I wonder why this team is focused this much on you. If we just made it to New Philadelphia I would have those coming from Central to deal with any of those from Magma forces, effectively, there to do that. The Magma forces cause a lot more trouble to important systems in our society than just you, but none of you should have to keep putting up with these attacks from them."
    Sherbet: It's okay. Jeremy's Entourage is in the area there and are keeping watch on the situation. If they see anything of Team Magma... or of Team Aqua... they'll inform and send word...

Jeremy: Wilford, What do you mean that you got some team available to assist in New Philadelphia?

James: Team Magma's not gonna just give up trying to come at you guys. They're gonna just keep coming back for more. It isn't gonna end.

Jessie: James and I left Team Rocket... Even though we still have the motto of ours... But we do have still some access to Intel on those teams. Those teams are bad news. What we do know about them other than the obvious... is that they're dreadfully ambitious. They won't go down without a fight. And each team... Their headquarters... They're in two different locations. Team Magma's Main Headquarters... is in Dallas, Texas. Team Aqua's Main headquarters is located in Cocoa Beach, Florida. But each one... are mean... Really mean.

Rupaul: You dear gems are gonna need a lot of experience in order to go against those two teams. If they're to be that strong... You're gonna need to be stronger... Slaying the runway against them... is gonna need to be brought up to a whole new level.

Jujubee: We can help you practice your skills in sissying the walk.

Lisa: If you can... it'd help. But at this point... i don't think that it'd do much good unless we can find some way to break the spell that Team Magma's got on our mother. There's just got to be something that can be done to break the hold that they've got on her. There just must be... Something... Anything. Now... Come on. Think. How do you weaken a mind control spell? How does one get the mind control to vanish?

Abigail: We should use our psychic pokemon... each one using Hypnosis and Psychic. Using that on the Rising Star. Extra power. With it all focused on her... and with enough power put into it... It could be enough to shake and shatter the spell and break her from the spell.

Darlene: Hmm... You know? That doesn't sound bad at all.

Anistar: That could work... but wouldn't it also possibly shatter her mind too?

Abigail: Don't know.

Jeremy: We'll have to consider that option if we don't find another option. But we can try it anyway... if anything... We might get lucky.

Sandy: Let's get started.

Nicole: Wilford, if you got some resource... we'd sure like to know what you resource is.

What other options could they use to undo the damage that was done by Team Magma and Team Aqua?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Beheeyem looked over at Abigail at the mention of using multiple psychic Pokémon. "Your suggestion is plausible and on paper, as you humans say, should work considering what psychic Pokémon we have to work with;" he commented, "Your friend Mewtwo, myself, Donald's Espeon, Metang and Porygon-Z after a Conversion, and Alice's Beldum will have sufficient power after it evolves into Metang. Jessie, if Team Magma is based in Dallas, there exists a possibility that whoever brainwashed Macie is a member of my species if you consider the fact that my brethren was discovered by your kind in the neighboring state of New Mexico almost 80 Earth orbits before now."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    Beheeyem looked over at Abigail at the mention of using multiple psychic Pokémon. "Your suggestion is plausible and on paper, as you humans say, should work considering what psychic Pokémon we have to work with;" he commented, "Your friend Mewtwo, myself, Donald's Espeon, Metang and Porygon-Z after a Conversion, and Alice's Beldum will have sufficient power after it evolves into Metang. Jessie, if Team Magma is based in Dallas, there exists a possibility that whoever brainwashed Macie is a member of my species if you consider the fact that my brethren was discovered by your kind in the neighboring state of New Mexico almost 80 Earth orbits before now."

Alice: I wouldn't be too sure about going against such teams like those. And plus... the thing is that we barely got these new additions to our collection of Poke-pals. But to get them even close to ready to tango against the Evil forces... We're gonna need to train them and really dig in. It has to be a lot of work. Something like this... doesn't necessarily come easy.

Jessie L.: You guys... She's got a point. We barely attained these new Psychic pokemon just a moment ago. It is too too early to be thinking of going for making any type of attempt of breaking any spells of mind control and or doing heavy battles against those teams. We are not even sure if we'll make any type of progress in going at it. We're still a long ways away from being able to withstand their power. If that last onslaught that we just dealt with... if it's taught us... anything... it's that we have to train ourselves and train our pokemon hard and heavy... Training vigorously and ensuring that we happen to pull up all the stops... to attain the upper hand against the two evil teams.

Lisa: We have a chance. We have a shot at this. We just need to keep a positive mindset.

Jeremy: So there's a possible relation to all this? Okay. We will need to keep this on the mind.

Sandy: But first... before we get any further... we're gonna need to grab some food. We need to get something to eat.

Jasmine: Plus... it's cold out. Let's get inside where it's warm. At least... warmer than here.

They all had a ton to think of. Lots to have roll around in their heads. There was a lot of work to consider on getting done in getting their pokemon all prepped to roll in with being truly tough and strong enough to do battle against the Evil team and match the mettle. Being able to shatter the control that Team Magma had on the Rising Star. They were with a lot of work to handle and it had to start... soon.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Wilford explained, "I came to help as you seemed to be up against things in which help would be needed, including but not limited to helping Abigail find where her father is. I have combat skill, and I run very fast, though the speed Abigail used goes far beyond that. I can maintain an 18 mile per hour run a long way. I can run at a burst of speed 25 mph, but cannot maintain that, and will need more rest soon after the longer I do that. There is no way to run fast enough to cross several states in an hour or two. But what the Magma forces use goes beyond what I can combat myself. It was why I have been communicating with Central, in Vandenburg at the Institute. They will send help, I am sure it will be a troop of qualified men equipped with some things of the Institute's secret work I do not even know all about. But they have developed things for combating that and other forces of chaos that threaten systems in our society, so they will have effective things they are equipped with. So I should meet with them in New Philadelphia, and introduce all of you to them. Should the Magma forces come to threaten you again then, they will be facing very unexpected surprises. But with Macie being under control that would be a complication we don't need. If you can stop that control effectively those sent from Central will be able to do the job they will come for. Any of those there from the Magma forces will then be completely subdued, and survivors then will be taken into custody."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Wilford explained, "I came to help as you seemed to be up against things in which help would be needed, including but not limited to helping Abigail find where her father is. I have combat skill, and I run very fast, though the speed Abigail used goes far beyond that. I can maintain an 18 mile per hour run a long way. I can run at a burst of speed 25 mph, but cannot maintain that, and will need more rest soon after the longer I do that. There is no way to run fast enough to cross several states in an hour or two. But what the Magma forces use goes beyond what I can combat myself. It was why I have been communicating with Central, in Vandenburg at the Institute. They will send help, I am sure it will be a troop of qualified men equipped with some things of the Institute's secret work I do not even know all about. But they have developed things for combating that and other forces of chaos that threaten systems in our society, so they will have effective things they are equipped with. So I should meet with them in New Philadelphia, and introduce all of you to them. Should the Magma forces come to threaten you again then, they will be facing very unexpected surprises. But with Macie being under control that would be a complication we don't need. If you can stop that control effectively those sent from Central will be able to do the job they will come for. Any of those there from the Magma forces will then be completely subdued, and survivors then will be taken into custody."
    Rupaul: It's okay. *Calling out his Drag pokemon* Heracross, Clefairy, Gardevoir, Milotic... Come on out, dears.

Jujubee: We'll be sticking to help as well... Perhaps by time we get to New Philadelphia... we can hold a show of Rupauls Drag Race. Where we can create a new line of Drag.

Rupaul: That's marvelous! We're gonna need to get a hold of Carson Kressley and a couple of others... Michelle Visage and Ross Matthews. But we're gonna need some guys to use for contestants for the show.

Sherbet: We'll have to get into that after we grab something to eat. We'll discuss that all as we make way over to New Philadelphia. But for now... Let's focus on grabbing some food and then finding a spot to pitch camp for the rest of the night and grab ourselves some shuteye. We're gonna need it after all. It's been a long day and we're all way bushed.

Abigail: So... we all have people waiting for us at our destination. And we all know what to expect.

Randy: Yeah... We most certainly do. And it's not even halftime.

Jessie L.: Uh... You're thinking of football. But... right now... it's chowtime.

Jeremy: Let's go inside.

Inside the establishment...

The barley house...

It was time to grab for some food. that was one of their very needs at that time as it had been hours since the last time they had anything to eat...

So for the time being...

It was food, Sleep and then press on forward to where they needed to be...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

While he was eating, Donald was thinking about all the people that came into his life after taking his fateful flight from California to Missouri: his biological family, their entourage, Abigail and her group, and the Pokémon he met, caught and befriended.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

While he was eating, Donald was thinking about all the people that came into his life after taking his fateful flight from California to Missouri: his biological family, their entourage, Abigail and her group, and the Pokémon he met, caught and befriended.
    They all had something to eat and while eating, they got to thinking about all that has happened to them from the very beginning and remembering all the people they came across and the pokemon they caught and befriended. The first badge and the multiple battles that were had against Team Magma and Team Aqua... Jeremy and Sandy were gonna be meeting the rest of the entourage once they made it to New Philadelphia. And there was gonna be a Drag show and other things. It was gonna be pretty wild for quite some time. The one thing that got to them... was the part where they were gonna have to focus on what they were gonna need to do to break their mother out of the spell that the evil team had her under...

what were they gonna do?

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Wilford had the big bowl he asked for, full of a cooked stew of lentils and cut up potato with corn, onion, pieces of asparagus, cabbage slices, cut up parts of tomato, capsicum peppers, carrot, and celery, with olives and strong seasonings. There was a thick slice of bread with that, and a small salad. He had apple cider to drink.

He wondered at the suggestions he heard for restoring Macie. If she could be effectively separated from others, why couldn't hypnosis work? But separating her from others would be the challenge they would need to manage. It would be needed for those from the Magma forces to be utterly defeated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wilford had the big bowl he asked for, full of a cooked stew of lentils and cut up potato with corn, onion, pieces of asparagus, cabbage slices, cut up parts of tomato, capsicum peppers, carrot, and celery, with olives and strong seasonings. There was a thick slice of bread with that, and a small salad. He had apple cider to drink.

He wondered at the suggestions he heard for restoring Macie. If she could be effectively separated from others, why couldn't hypnosis work? But separating her from others would be the challenge they would need to manage. It would be needed for those from the Magma forces to be utterly defeated.
    "The separation hypothesis could work if I or another Pokémon who knows Teleport can get close enough to make physical contact," Beheeyem commented to Wilford's musings.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"The separation hypothesis could work if I or another Pokémon who knows Teleport can get close enough to make physical contact," Beheeyem commented to Wilford's musings.

Jeremy: *Voice-over* Okay... Now this is where we all stop everything. We end it here for a moment as we look at the bigger picture of what we all were truly getting ourselves into. Getting up in arms with the struggle against the evil teams that were seriously becoming more and more like a true pain in the ass. Yeah. That's right. It was starting to get more and more deeper and there were more things coming out that we never caught on before. We never knew. But Donald was becoming more and more sure of himself. I couldn't help feeling that he saw something that could make or break and make all the difference in our endeavors. He saw a way through the mess and it was still shaky. But his one pokemon Beheeyem was gathering mental intel about things that would help get through the jungles. Ray was equally optimistic. Wilford was into seeing things as a very high tech motion as he didn't seem to have pokemon of his own. He saw pokemon as just exotic creatures. He probably never saw them and interacted with them on a physical and emotional scale. Maybe if he had one of his own... he'd see them as we all did. Now we were currently in Akron, Ohio. It was rather a nice city. A hip area all its own. But we were also just passing through to hit for New Philadelphia. We got to a place where we could eat something before we were to press on. To find a place to get some sleep before passing on forward. While there... we were also reflecting in our minds about the recent big brawl against Team Magma. Not to leave out... we were having to face off against our mother The Rising Star. We were in trouble as we now had to deal with her and not only wonder about her... But find a way to break her away from the clutches of Team Magma... But now there was indeed another beefy bit to the whole adventure... I am sure that we all could vaguely but undeniably guess what that could have been as we all saw it... It was "We're all born naked and the rest is Drag." Yes... It was noneother than Rupaul and he brought along a fellow companion. Jujubee. It was a surprise encounter as now... they were gonna be accompanying us. It turned out that there was gonna be a Drag race show in the location where we were to be at next. New Philadelphia. There was gonna be a Drag Race show... As well as a Pokemon Tournament... We were also gonna rendevous with the rest of my Entourage and also meet this team of people that Wilford said that he had coming. We were gonna be dealing with a ton of things by time we arrived at the next area.
    What were we gonna do as we would soon reach our location? It was by morning when we all got up from grabbing a little shut-eye and suddenly starting to make our merry way over again to the area we were to be. It was not till noon that we finally managed to finally arrive in New Philadelphia. We made it to the town square section of New Philadelphia and it was there that we started on the very things that we were said to do. It was all to begin with... The Pokemon Tournament. Our only hope was that we wouldn't make any encounter with any of the Evil teams... at least not so early in the tournament and or Drag show...

Noon...

New Philadelphia...

Town Square...

Jeremy: Here we are... *Looking at the scenery* we've got a lot to look at here. This place is simply buzzing.

Sandy: You can say that again. Wow. Wow. What a sight. It would be just a real shame if an attack from those two teams were to strike. There's too many people here and there'd be a rather huge number of casualties... Oh dear.

Randy: Let's hope that there isn't.

They suddenly got to looking around and started to look for a location to hold a Drag show. For when it was time and there was a chance...

Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast