Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

((Beheeyem is Reuben's partner.))

Donald had collected his Porygon-Z's order from a drop box during their look-around and was looking for a place to register for the Pokémon tournament. "This will be a great place for the Rays to play," Ray commented.
    "Randy, the #1 thing that terrorists want is for their name and cause to spread," Reuben stated.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Once off his ride there, Wilford looked at his unique device. No new alert, but it should come when those sent from Central, who must be armed adequately, would be coming. Wilford would be strategically needed to introduce those sent to this great team, now seeming much larger than when he first met them, who had been dealing with those from Magma forces that came hostilely against them. Those who came to help would know then who they were helping when those hostile to them would come again.

He watched when they had come to the destination as things were being set up for a viewing event, while he was waiting still for the notification from his device.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    ((Beheeyem is Reuben's partner.))

Donald had collected his Porygon-Z's order from a drop box during their look-around and was looking for a place to register for the Pokémon tournament. "This will be a great place for the Rays to play," Ray commented.
    "Randy, the #1 thing that terrorists want is for their name and cause to spread," Reuben stated.
    Rupaul: *Looking at the surroundings and noticing there to be a huge tent* Oh... Wow! That's a huge tent. It must hold a whole lot of people and room within.

Jujubee: I am so sure that it does. We're gonna need to find Michelle Visage and Carson Kressley. Ross Matthews too. We sent them a notice to meet us here.

Rupaul: Let's go get changed and start looking for them. *Looking at the crew* Passion Kiss, Rainbow Kiss... You two shall be in the Drag show too... But for now... focus on the Tournament. Register for it. We'll be back in a few moments as Jujubee and I have to go get changed and transform into our drag looks. We'll see you all soon.

A Minute later...

Randy: I am well aware of what the Evil Teams are all about. But all i'm saying is that i just hope that we don't have to face any of those evil teams. I will fight them if it comes to it.. but i would rather that we didn't have to... Unless needed. Let them come to us.. we shouldn't go and look for trouble.

((I know that it was Reuben's. It was an error. It does happen from time to time.))

Jeremy: *Looking at the tent ahead and spotting the poster board detailing about a tournament* There's the tournament tent. It's inside there. Who's all going inside to compete?

Sandy: I know that i am.

Alice: I might not be liable to try... but i suppose for the sheer fun of it... Why not? I'm gonna go for it.

Anistar: Rock on, Girl. Go for it.

Jessie L.: I'll also go for it. I know exactly as to the very pokemon i'm gonna use... Unless they permit us using a different pokemon for each round... Do they... Do they do that?

Lisa: Oh... I would suppose that they do. The one in Buckner, Missouri... they happened to allow it.

Nicole: Good point.

Abigail: I'll compete. I will enter my Luxray in the tournament. I'm sure that it's gonna be amazing. I can't wait to get in there and get a win in.

Jeremy: We'll all get it. Let's get in there.

Sherbet: I'm gonna go and find the others and let them know that we're here.

Time to get things rolling...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald, Reuben and Ray all registered for the tournament. The former was itching to try out his new Pokémon.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

While Wilford waited for the notification through his special device, and wondered, he noticed as several from the team he came with announced their intended competition in events and went where they were registering for that. He considered whether he would be envious wishing he competed. But why would he, Wilford still asked himself. He had physical capacity with which he could compete. But these competitive events were not about any of that, and those entering would not be showing any of their own ability on their own.

But what if the enemy forces showed up, as the others of the team thought was possible here? He had his abilities but those would not match the effects of greater beings. Those sent from Central had better come soon if there really was that likelihood of the enemy forces coming here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Donald, Reuben and Ray all registered for the tournament. The former was itching to try out his new Pokémon.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyD&D View Post
    While Wilford waited for the notification through his special device, and wondered, he noticed as several from the team he came with announced their intended competition in events and went where they were registering for that. He considered whether he would be envious wishing he competed. But why would he, Wilford still asked himself. He had physical capacity with which he could compete. But these competitive events were not about any of that, and those entering would not be showing any of their own ability on their own.

But what if the enemy forces showed up, as the others of the team thought was possible here? He had his abilities but those would not match the effects of greater beings. Those sent from Central had better come soon if there really was that likelihood of the enemy forces coming here.
    It was a moment later once they were all inside and registered in the contest. They were all in the waiting room awaiting to be called out to compete. That was when...

Rupaul: *Walking into the Waiting Room* Hey there, my dragsters... Mama Ru is here!

Jujubee: Howdy all... *Blowing a kiss in greetings* The Drag Queens have come..

Jeremy: I think that i should go and get changed for the occasion.

Rupaul: Ah... i'll helo you out with that, Passion Kiss.

Jeremy: Sounds like a solid gold standard plan. Let's drag up a masterpiece.

A Moment later...

Passion Kiss: *Walking in and sissying the walk* Hey all. Did you all miss me? Passion Kiss is ready to slay the runway.

Rainbow Kiss: I'm already in drag... I look like a dream.

Lisa: You two will just slay... the arena. It's gonna be a drag-a-tastic event that no one will live down. Ever.

Alice: Hey Kids... the roster of who's gonna compete against who is gonna be posted momentarily. It's gonna show who fights when.

Rupaul: I wonder who they're gonna pair us up with?

Jujubee: No idea. But whoever it is... it's likely gonna be a helluva interesting one.

Alice: We're all gonna be looking to do battle. This is gonna be the first one i've done. Not sure how it's gonna turn out... But, like they say... one will never know unless they make the leap and give it a good ole' try.

Saphiroth: I agree.

Curtis: I'm using my Lucario... He's always ready to do his thing.

Abigail: My Luxray will be doing this competition.

Jessie L.: I'm using my Arcanine. She's gonna fight like a champ.

Suddenly...

Carson: *Walking into the Waiting Room* Howdy sweet things. Carson Kressley's ready to swing.

Michelle: I'm looking to cover the area with Drag. Where's the Mama Ru?

Ross: Where's the drag in this competition? Should we conduct a drag race sprint?

Rupaul: Hey you guys... It's wonderful to see you finally made it. This is a Pokemon tournament and i'm giving it a drag queen try and competing. However... if you register in the tournament now... you too can compete. Do you have a pokepal to use to compete with?

Carson: Sure. I got one... It's a Darling Tropius. It's such a darling.

Michelle: I got a buzzing Vespiquen. It's got a delightful skill in the art of buzzing through the air and making sweet hits with its beauty stinger.

Ross: I also have a Stoutland... It's a faithful saint. It's gonna be pretty tough to knock this buddy down.

A few minute later...

Carson: We're in. Now it's on to the competition.

Randy: This will be the first one that i took part in. I can't wait to see how this will turn out. It's gonna be a groove tune.

Jasmine: Any idea when they the line-up will be put up? Who'll go against who?

The mystery was now on. Who was gonna fight who? Would there be a Drag double team? Or drag superstar vs. Drag Superstar. How was it gonna go?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Donald, Ray and Reuben were waiting in anticipation of who their first opponents would be.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Donald, Ray and Reuben were waiting in anticipation of who their first opponents would be.
    It was only a Moment later after the waiting for answers that the line-up was announced on the T.V monitor

5 Rounds...

With the grand prize being 10 Z-Rings. Chokers 10 Key Stones. Elemental Stones

1st Round

Jeremy/Passion Kiss & Sandy/Rainbow Kiss Vs. Ray and Reuben

Anistar Vs. Jessie L.

Donald Vs. Randy

Rupaul & Jujubee Vs. Jasmine and Marcie

Carson Kressley & Michelle Visage Vs. Saphiroth & Curtis

Ross Matthews Vs. Alice

Lisa & Nicole Vs. Abigail.

Jessie & James Vs. Amy Diamond

2nd Round... T.B.A

The Competition will begin in less than an hour...

If there is any last minute details to handle before the tournament kicks off... it's high time to make way to handling the needed details. Because this tournament is gonna be... a rather heavy one. The heaviest one so far. Trainers... Lightfoot and allies... Make certain that you are all prepared for all that is about to begin...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Looks like you and I are rocking it with the Kisses," Ray commented.
    "It appears that way," Reuben replied.
    "Ray, Reuben, don't underestimate them," Donald warned, "I faced them in a double battle and they will tear up the battlefield if given the chance."
    "I appreciate your warning, Donald, but I have a few tricks of my own," Reuben replied.
    "I'm with Reuben on this one," Ray added, "The Rays may be talented in music, but they're no slouches in the art of battle."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Looks like you and I are rocking it with the Kisses," Ray commented.
    "It appears that way," Reuben replied.
    "Ray, Reuben, don't underestimate them," Donald warned, "I faced them in a double battle and they will tear up the battlefield if given the chance."
    "I appreciate your warning, Donald, but I have a few tricks of my own," Reuben replied.
    "I'm with Reuben on this one," Ray added, "The Rays may be talented in music, but they're no slouches in the art of battle."
    Rupaul: Oh no no no... Ray... Reuben... Don't be feeling too sure of yourself too easily, darlings. It isn't gonna be that simple. Passion Kiss has the Endearing promise of the Rising Star as he's her gender-fluid/Gay/Gender Non-Binary son. His passion matches hers in a fiery luscious and passionate embrace. Rainbow Kiss is the soulmate that amplifies that very power as they both move to slay the runway and sissy the walk. They won't go down without a fight and they won't take defeat by submission.

Jujubee: That's right, Loves. Those two are strong and they won't let up. They've been proven more than once to persevere against Insurmountable odds.

Alice: Plus... they are very determined.

But that was when...

Meryl: *Arriving* We made it. We were at the other side of the Arena keeping watch out for any signs of there being a sighting of Team Magma or Team Aqua.

Jared: You'll be surprised to know that there was a few members of both teams. However... they were not out to look for trouble or cause any. They were strangely here to watch the tournament.

Lydia: We've seen a whole ton of odd sights... but to see that? I can't see us moving to blow a fluff piece to you. it's just really bizarre.

Brandon: We're thinking that they've got to be up to something... but are just trying to lie low and keep a rather low profile. But the thing about this whole thing... is that we can't prove it. We don't have any proof of it at all. All we do know is that... something rather odd is going on.

Maisie-lee (Multi-colored Delight): I agree.

Sophie-Rose: This might seem a little out there... but maybe they're here to watch the tournament because they're looking to capture the strongest pokemon they see and whichever ones that happen to win the tournament.

Rosie-Cherry: That is a possibility. It really is a sure possibility. It isn't a sure thing... but... it does sound like a sure possibility. Not saying as if it's what they could be planning on doing... but are just biding their time... But maybe... Just maybe... they're here to just see the tournament.

Jeremy: That may be the case... But for all sake on the matter... let's just play it by ear. It might be just a simple thing as they just being here to actually watch the tournament.

Sherbet: That's true.

Lisa: We should Make sure that we're set to start on our battles. It's almost time for the tournament to begin. However till they get through the preliminaries... there isn't really much for us to do. We have other trainers here besides us... Of course... we won't have to worry about battling them till perhaps the 3rd or 4th round... but that depends on who wins and makes it through each round...

Nicole: Exactly.

Rupaul: We'll just have to take the chances and tread carefully. When the moment comes where we have to go against the other trainers... We will decide best on how to do battle with them. Deciding on which pokemon to use in that match.

Carson: It's all good. I got my dear Tropius. It's gonna be just the pokemon i need for this tournament. It's been well-groomed and it's looking so darling. Handsome too.

Michelle Visage: My Vespiquen has the means to fight. it can fight like a stinging champ. There's a reason why they call it the queen of Buzzing luscious passion. And the opponents are gonna soon find out the very reason.

Time till the start of the Tournament...

40 minutes-30 seconds...

Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 ... LastLast