Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [M] Two Days to Turn (NamingTooHard & cwlee)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Dystopia, Fantasy, Adventure, Apocalyptic, Steampunk, Medieval, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just read it. It was sooo good. Can't wait to get this rolling. I can probably have my reply up within a few days too!

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I finally got around to reading your reply, and you can officially consider me impressed! Ichiro really feels like an inexperienced medical professional, wanting to help while still falling victim to the bystander effect. It's interesting to think about how it probably saved his life, and how most doctors won't survive the outbreak for that exact reason. The idea of being trapped on the train with an infected and unable to escape until it arrives at the station is super horrific too. In a good way, of course.

Right now, I'm mostly thinking about how we can get our respective characters to meet up. Maybe I could have Yuki run for the train station in an attempt to escape the chaos, and have her get there around the same time the train arrives? No rush, but let me know what you think!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Dystopia, Fantasy, Adventure, Apocalyptic, Steampunk, Medieval, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Woot, glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, I was kinda influenced by Train to Busan if you watched that film haha. I definitely would hate to be in an enclosed space when a outbreak happens.

Yeah, I was thinking something along the lines of that. Maybe Yuki makes her way to the train station. And since this is a detour stop, we can say there's not that many people here either so it doesn't seem as chaotic yet. But I think them meeting up in the train station would be a good idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12