Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1052

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor chuckled and looked at Madam. Wow, she was absolutely amazing. “Nice idea, let them starve!”
    The man frowned and took a step to the bars. “You can’t do that to us! We have our own lives and families just like you do!”

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam looked at him and crossed her arms. "I absolutely can, in fact, I'm doing it as we speak. Don't worry about your families, I'm sure they're better off without you."
    "You bitch," the young woman spat out and reached through the bars, trying to grab her, but Madam Minoes simply stepped back.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor bit his lip. Well, that was actually a bit harsh of her. “Don’t you think you were being a little ugly?” He asked her gently.
    The man frowned and looked at his cell mate. “Maybe for now we should just try to cooperate and they may let us go.”

Tulay bit her lip and awkwardly sat on Emrys bed. “So, we just stay here until we are told otherwise?”

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Madam Minoes looked at Victor and shook her head. "They were summoning something demonic in that field. Whatever family they have should be happy I stopped them," she muttered.

Emrys sighed as he finished doing their dishes from breakfast. "...I suppose so. I..." He paused for a moment and rubbed his wrists, where the marks from Madam Minoes' punishment were still clear as day. "...I don't want to piss our leaders off any further."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor bit his lip and nodded his head. “You would think that their families would have turned them in. If they knew.” He said and started to tap his foot. “Just standing here is getting us nowhere.”

Tulay nodded her head and laid back on the bed. “This is the worst.” She leaned her head up to look at him. “I definitely think your leader is stricter than mine.” She said and laid her head back. “I like can’t even be happy that I’m forced to being trapped in a room with my boyfriend. It sucks!”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I'm sure they would if given the chance," the Madam said bitterly. She looked at the young woman. "So what's the grand plan? Are you trying to please your lord Satan? To what end?" She just smirked and shook her head.
    "You're dumber than you look if you think I'm going to tell you."
    "Fine. Have it your way," the madam said simply and turned to leave the basement.

Emrys smiled a little and dried off his hands before joining her on the bed. "Woe is us... forced to relax, I guess."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The man frowned and looked at her. “And Satan is a great boss! You two must not be real witches if you use your powers for good!”
    Victor turned to him and let out an annoyed growl before following Madam out. “They are absolutely absurd! Worshiping Satan. What has the world come to!?”

Tulay looked over at him and gave him a small smile. “I mean I guess this is pretty nice being here like this.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The madam sighed and shook her head as she closed the door behind her. "...They think he will reward them. They think he will grant them the safety the humans deny them. Frankly, I can't blame them for looking elsewhere. But I can't very well let them have their way either. They'll destroy us all."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "I guess it is."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor nodded and ran his hands through his hair. “There has to be a way to show them the truth.” He said and started to pace the room that they were in. “Or maybe a way to show the humans that they can trust us. Maybe then they would quit worshiping the devil and come to their senses.”

Tulay giggled a little and looked into his eyes. “I still feel like this is a dream. I hope I never wake up from it.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The madam sighed and shook her head. "The humans will never trust us, and I won't ever trust them. Not after everything I've seen them do," she muttered and looked toward the basement door. "We'll have to use one of them as bait."

"Me too," Emrys said with a smile and gave her a gentle kiss.

Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55103104105106 LastLast