Page 1773 of 1774 FirstFirst ... 17231771177217731774 LastLast
Results 17,721 to 17,730 of 17733

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

David frowned. "I'm going to get some ice." He said. He quickly got up and grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and came back. Jimmy broke his elbow. He was certain of it. He gently placed the ice on his elbow to help with the swelling. "What do you want to do?"

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jimmy looked at him and hissed at the pressure from the ice. "What do you mean? What should I do? Is it bad?" he asked softly, clearly getting scared now.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

David looked at Jimmy, then at his elbow. He didn't know what to do but he couldn't tell Jimmy that. "I'm going to see if I can find some medicine in here. You're going to sleep it off and if it is not better by tomorrow, we'll come up with something."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jimmy's face fell a little. That didn't sound good at all. "W-What, sleep it off right now? It's like lunch time!"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

David bit his lip as Jimmy protested. He dug through the medicine cabinet and grabbed every single pain medication he could find. He set them on the table in front of Jimmy and grabbed him a glass of water. "Come on. You gotta at least take some medicine. I'll... I'll think of something." He sat down, watching his friend anxiously as he helped dump the pills out onto the table. He could heal him, he knew the spell. But not when he was awake. His magic still wasn't working when Jimmy was looking at him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jimmy frowned as he looked at the amount of pills. "Aren't people supposed to only take like two of these?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"I don't know. But you're in a lot of pain. So you need a lot of pills right?" He looked at Jimmy, then at his elbow. "Take three then. Just in case."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jimmy hesitated for a moment, but then gave in. David was right, he was in a lot of pain, and he was terrified. He grabbed three pills at random and swallowed them as quickly as he could with the glass of water. He set it back down and took a deep breath, closing his eyes. "...It's not working yet," he said softly.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

David chewed on his lip some more. He shifted in his feet. He could feel the pain that Jimmy was feeling to a lesser extent. He knew that it wasn't good. "I think it takes a little bit to start working." He looked around for something, anything to help. He wanted to heal him with magic but the stupid restrictions prevented him. Not to mention, the fear on Jimmy's face when he tried to tell him about his magic made David think twice about using it on his friend but if his bone is truly broken, they couldn't risk going to the doctor to get it fixed. They had to handle it themselves. "It'll be okay, Jimmy." He said softly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jimmy didn't like how uncomfortable David looked, and the corners of his mouth started to pull down as he tried not to cry. The adrenaline was wearing off fast and the pain was only getting worse. This was the second time he was badly hurt, and they hadn't even been away that long! The last time David had been hurt too, but... He seemed fine now. Maybe David was right, maybe it would be okay. But... He'd been hurt plenty of times before, and it always took him a while to recover. And this felt a lot worse. That thought finally broke his composure and he started crying, bringing his good hand up to cover his face.

Page 1773 of 1774 FirstFirst ... 17231771177217731774 LastLast