Page 1775 of 1807 FirstFirst ... 172517731774177517761777 ... LastLast
Results 17,741 to 17,750 of 18061

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

David squeezed Jimmy's good hand. "Yes. I'm sure. Just rest. The pain medication must be kicking in. I'll clean up the stairs while you sleep and everything. Just leave it to me.'

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jimmy nodded and yawned again before resigning himself to his fate, and trying to sleep.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Once he seemed to nod off, David left the room. He needed to clean up their little project. By the time he was done, Jimmy would surely be asleep.

He snuck back out of the apartment and cleaned up as best he could. He then hurried back to the apartment and quietly entered the bedroom. He looked at his friend and bit his lip. He needed to get this right. He needed to fix him so that he wouldn't need to go home. He took a deep breath and approached him. He gently touched his broken arm and closed his eyes. He pictured the rune that his dad had used to fix him up yesterday. He took a deep breath in before exhaling as he murmured the spell. He felt Jimmy's bones knit themselves together under his fingertips. Any damage that has occured when Jimmy fell soon healed. Even the burn marks on his head healed. David opened his eyes as he looked over his work. He smiled and relaxed. They could do this. If jimmy got hurt, he would fix it. He would do whatever it takes to keep Jimmy safe.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jimmy only stirred slightly when David healed him. The painkillers had effectively knocked him out, especially since he was still pretty small. He did roll over and relax a little more once David was done.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

David breathed a sigh of relief once Jimmy shifted and didn't seem to be in pain. He got up and quietly left the room. What they did today, can't be repeated. He can't keep healing Jimmy and then struggle to come up with a reason why. He can't tell him that it was because of magic. He chewed on his lip. He would have to lie to him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jimmy slept for a little over two hours. He eventually started to wake, and he rolled over once again. He slowly blinked his eyes open and quickly sat up when he realised he was lying on top of his bad elbow, but frowned when he realised it hadn't hurt at all. He looked it over and moved his arm around, deeply confused.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

David was at the table, quietly organizing their found treasures from the trash. It had been thrilling finding all of this stuff. His parents tried to throw as little as possible so just finding so many usable things was a novel idea to him. He looked up when he senses Jimmy stirring. He forced himself to remain where he was at. He can't give away that he has abilities beyond normal humans. He bit his lip. He hoped the lie that he came up with was believable.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

After a few more confused moments, Jimmy got up and opened the bedroom door. "David...?" he called out, wondering if he was truly awake.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Yeah? You're done sleeping already?" He asked, trying to act nonchalant. "I'm at the table."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jimmy walked up to him, still inspecting his arm. "...What were those pain killers?" he asked softly.

Page 1775 of 1807 FirstFirst ... 172517731774177517761777 ... LastLast