Page 107 of 120 FirstFirst ... 57105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1195

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor chuckled and opened the cell. “Or should we just move the boy who seems willing?” He asked Madam, just wanting her honest opinion.

Keith looked as the door opened and smiled as his son came inside. He then had to force himself to keep his smile as he saw Tulay. “Honey, come look who is here.”
    Tulay smiled a little and waved, not noticing his smile was getting forced.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She looked at him. "I would say take the girl. All four others will feel lost without her."

Emrys' mother stepped into the hall, and waved them all over into the living room.
    "Hi Tulay, come on in!"
    Emrys looked at his father and laid a hand on his shoulder.
    "Dad, you can relax. I... I took your advice," he said softly as he led Tulay inside.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor nodded his head and picked up the girl. “Okay, I got her.” He said and closed the cell back, locking it. “Let’s get her to her own room and cell.” He said and waited for Madam to lead the way.

Tulay smiled and made her way to the living room to sit on the couch. “How are you doing?” She asked his Mother happily.
    Keith looked at Emrys with wide eyes. “Did you tell her everything?” He asked with a whisper.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam nodded and led him upstairs to her office. On the way they passed what used to be Avan's room, and the Madam clearly had to work not to react to the sight of his door. She opened her office door and let Victor move the girl inside before moving to close all windows and curtains. This was a very neat and tidy space, and one wall of the room was fully covered in book cases. There was a desk with a wooden chair, and a more comfortable reading chair in the corner. On the wall across from the window was a glass case with a plethora of artifacts.

The older woman smiled and went to grab her a drink. "Oh, we've been doing just fine. How about yourself?"

Emrys looked at him and nodded. "Everything. And she has something to tell you too."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor chuckled and looked at her. “We really want her in a more comfortable place?” He asked and made sure to close the door behind them. “I mean for her she needs to be uncomfortable, right? Or maybe not? This could get her to trust us.”

Tulay bit her lip and rubbed her arm nervously. She started to breath in deeply. “I need to tell you guys something.” She looked back at Emrys and started to cry. “I’m a witch too…” She cried and buried her face into her hands.

Keith looked around at each person in the room. “W-What?” He asked slowly and took a nervous step forward. “Son, how long have you known?”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The madam looked at him as she closed the last of the curtains. "I don't have a whole cell block at my disposal, unfortunately. Not to worry though, I will make sure she is duly uncomfortable," she muttered.

Emrys went over to Tulay's side when she started to cry, and wrapped his arms around her. He looked at his mother, who had simply frozen in shock, and then his father.
    "...I found out last night. Volcan knows, too."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor chuckled and sat the girl down on the ground. “Now this I have got to see.” He said and cracked his knuckles loudly. “I might even help you out.”

Tulay buried her face into his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck. “I’m so sorry.” She sobbed and gripped the back of his shirt.
    Keith came over to his wife and sat by her. “Volcan knows everything? Is he one as well?” He asked and looked to his wife. “Are you alright?”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She watched him and leaned on her desk chair. "Is this a game to you?"

Emrys shook his head.
    "Volcan is human."
    The older woman looked at her husband and gulped.
    "Y-Yeah, I'm just... surprised," she said softly and sat down on Tulay's other side. She laid a hand on her shoulder. "Don't apologise, dear. You've done nothing wrong."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor frowned and looked at her. “What if it was? I’m just more chill than you, maybe. Have you ever thought of that?” He asked and sat on the ground next to the sleeping woman.

Tulay sniffled and looked back at the Older woman. “I feel like I have broken trust. If I had known what Emrys was, I would have told you what I was.” She said to her honestly.
    Keith smiled sympathetically. “Sweetie, it’s okay. You didn’t know.” He said and looked at Emrys. “I’m assuming that’s not the only news?”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam crossed her arms. "If this is a game to you indeed, I'd rather you stop playing and let me handle this. This is a serious matter. Enough people have died already," she said, her tone softening at her last sentence.

Emrys' mother nodded in agreement with her husband. Emrys looked at his dad and bit his lips.
    "...Tulay and I are dating. We have been for a little while, but we thought we had to keep it a secret. Now... I guess we don't."

Page 107 of 120 FirstFirst ... 57105106107108109 ... LastLast