What if it was you?

Greetings reader, and writing enthusiast!

I come to you with a bizarro idea that I, in the process of working on my own posts, couldn't exactly shake. So, I am writing it and putting it out there to see if people are actually interested in this crazy-ass idea

Now, the idea is as follows:

We each take positions among desired houses and play out the storyline of the show (with lore additions from the books to keep things spicy). Major characters and minor characters from the storyline can be replaced with ourselves. Thus If I, for example, replace myself with Jon Snow, I then have to act out his storyline while staying in accordance to how I would handle HIS decisions. Additionally, whole persons, places, things, and events can be altered or modified to suit the needs of the group.

The rationale behind it is that, RPA is a special place filled with a heaping buttload of talented writers. And I often wonder what the end result would be if those writers came together to put their minds and pens to a story that is not only fun and engaging, but personal and one-of-a-kind.

So tell me, what do you think?