Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 237172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Jeremy Kelly "Passion Kiss" Lightfoot's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. (Group RP)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "I choose the the mid-air path with my Metagross," Donald decided. Ray opted to help Glalie on the ice path with his Primarina and Reuben opted to fly on his Naganadel.
    "The aerial squad should keep eyes on the others," Reuben suggested.
    Jeremy: Okay. I guess that's settled. Some will take to the skies. Some going by the mid-air path created... and the rest that's left... traveling upon the ice path that's been made.

Curtis: Sounds like a plan.

Meryl: We have 3 ways to get there now. It's by land... Ice. Mid-air and then... Air. Over the lakes.

Rosie-Cherry: There is another way. Wasn't there like a weird looking opening in one park we passed by on our way here?

Brandon: Yeah... there was.

Gerald: What're you guys getting at? Are you thinking that there might be a pathway that could lead to the other side of the lake?

Sandy: If that's true... that makes 4 ways.

Alice: That's a fair conclusion.

Jeremy: Hey Donald... did you happen to notice anything that revealed a strange opening that led somewhere?

Was there really a 4th way? Or was it only a minor cave...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I didn't notice anything like that," Donald answered, "Although I have to say that if there's some kind of wormhole that can get get us to bypass them, I'd take it."
    "I'm a little curious myself," Reuben added.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I didn't notice anything like that," Donald answered, "Although I have to say that if there's some kind of wormhole that can get get us to bypass them, I'd take it."
    "I'm a little curious myself," Reuben added.
    Sandy: Perhaps someone should go and check it out...

Mark: My Delphox and Alakazam can scout the odd opening back there. They're great explorers. They can detect if there's any chance for danger within there.

Abigail: Meloetta can go stealth and pull out if there's any sign of danger.

Mark: Sounds like a plan. *Calling out two pokemon* Delphox, Alakazam... Come on out.

Abigail: Meloetta, Did you detect any secret caves nearby?

Meloetta: *Looking at the scenery and emitting energy in detecting any secret paths closeby* ... *Picking up something* Meh! *Pointing towards the direction they came from and motioning to the left side of it*

Abigail: Meloetta sensed something. Over there... Someone ought to check it out.

Jeremy: We can send a small pokemon team towards the spot and they can scout it out... journey through it and see where it goes.

Arnold S.: Good idea.

Alice: Onix can dig through it.

Seems like that spot is beginning to turn into a big deal. Who's gonna be sent to check it out? Would there be untold danger within the secret opening?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I'll send my Great Tusk to help with the excavation and Sableye can join the expedition," Reuben added.
    "Heracross can provide some muscle," Ray chimed in.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I'll send my Great Tusk to help with the excavation and Sableye can join the expedition," Reuben added.
    "Heracross can provide some muscle," Ray chimed in.
    Jeremy: My Alolan Marowak and Conkeldurr can add some power.

Sandy: My Krookodile, Can dig and sift through ground with its claws. It just loves to dig. My Electrabuzz can lend off an electric charge to anyone who might need it to keep going if their energy starts to drain too much.

Lisa: My Crawdaunt and Excadrill can help with the work.

Darlene: Sounds like a perfect team.

Anistar: That should be enough to send over and find out what's going on. Perhaps we'll find something pretty useful while under there.

Suddenly...

Beauty Vines: *Popping out of her pokeball*... *Running over to the secret opening*

Anistar: *Surprised* Wow! Looks like my Roserade is wanting to be part of the action.

Nicole: Let's get going.

Randy: Let's send them on their way and see what they find in their excavating.

Within a minute...

The pokemon sent to the spot were on their way to make with digging into the ground both through it and under... was there bound to be an opening on the other side? There was only one way to find out. Dig!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Those of you who can use Dig, start digging!" Reuben called. Both Donald and Ray braced themselves for the tremors that were about to happen.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Those of you who can use Dig, start digging!" Reuben called. Both Donald and Ray braced themselves for the tremors that were about to happen.
    Within that very moment...

The Alolan Marowak got with lighting the torches for the dark parts of the cave and Electrabuzz gave thunder punches to the wires that were exposed as they led somewhere that contained machines which contributed to the power that was possibly flowing within the secret cave/tunnel. Conkeldurr used Bulldoze on some of the falling rocks and dirt that came down from the digging being done. Krookodile and Excadrill pounded with digging and clawing at the rocks. Excadrill turning into a drill... drilled into the rocks and made with chewing up the gravel and dirt that was in the way. Krookodile used dig on the hard rocks that were deep and tried to loosen them up so they could be drilled to pieces and or bulldozed out. Through some of the tunnel there was evidence of machines and Light sources that were without a Electric Charge to them. Electrabuzz used Thunder on the generators that were near and provided juice to them so there'd be light. Crawdaunt stood as a guard... to keep watch for any unforeseen danger that could have been within the cave or tunnel. It was a secret but mysterious tunnel. There was no telling as to what was really in the tunnels.

Beauty Vines used Dazzling gleam to bring more light into the cave. With the digging that they were doing... there was gonna be a lot of light needed. To light the way and make it more easy for them to see where it was that they were digging...

Delphox and Alakazam were closeby and were silently honing in on any signs of possible danger. Keeping alert. With now not only Team Magma and Team Aqua among them to deal with... but now also team Galaxy... They could not risk anything. They could not dismiss the chance of there being a possible attack...

[Reference only]-(Reuben's and Donald's... as well as Ray's pokemon that could dig... Pounded away at the tunnel as well...)

As they were all digging and getting through it...

Jeremy and the crew waited outside of the secret opening... They were waiting for the coast to be cleared and to keep from overcrowding the cave as... there wasn't too much room for them to all be in there as the digging and excavating was being done...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I hope they don't cause too many tremors," Ray stated, "The Toledo police won't like that."
    "I have my doubts," Reuben replied, "Given how long they've been down there they're likely too deep to shake up the joint." Donald was keeping track of the Teams' locations and deployed a tracker for Team Galaxy's phones.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I hope they don't cause too many tremors," Ray stated, "The Toledo police won't like that."
    "I have my doubts," Reuben replied, "Given how long they've been down there they're likely too deep to shake up the joint." Donald was keeping track of the Teams' locations and deployed a tracker for Team Galaxy's phones.

Jeremy: *Voice-over* This was where as our pokemon resumed with the digging and they kept at it. They had miles to go before they reached the spot that needed to be reached... which was the other side of the lake. We already had 3-4 ways across. But now the direction that we were going was underground and through. We were digging through the ground and each part that was being dug... it uncovered a bit more of the mystery that was being found underground. It was being uncovered by our pokemon. There was strange machines and lights. Wires and pipes. Generators... however none of it was leading to the mysterious team. It was equipment that was abandoned for a rather long time. But that was how it appeared. Although the premise of it was something else. Electrabuzz and Crawdaunt went over to check it out as it struck their attention. What happened was that as soon as they had... Alarms started going off and it drew the attention of a group of soldiers... they were the Military armed guards of Michigan...

Armed Guard: *With a Rifle pointed at the pokemon* Halt! Stay Right there.

Armed Guard #2: What's your business here? This is a restricted zone to all civilians and their pokemon. You should not be here.

Beauty Vines: *Secretly Sending a distress signal out to the outside of the tunnel*

Something was going on... This was likely trouble...

Seems like something's gonna need to be done and fast...

Help... Anyone?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"They're in distress!" Donald's Espeon warned to their trainers in Toledo, reading Beauty Vines' signal.

Beheeyem was with the diggers and to the military's orders, he rebutted, "I am not a civilian's Pokémon so your restrictions do not apply to me. Furthermore, this equipment has been abandoned and is now evidence of a failure to follow proper disposal procedures. The fact there was an alarm system rigged to go off to protect this stuff draws further suspicion. Your authorities are being informed as I speak."

Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 237172737475 ... LastLast