Thread: From group RP to 1x1!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Recruiting From group RP to 1x1!

Sooooooo… I’ve had this group role play/plot that is near and dear to my heart and it never really got off the ground so I’m thinking of turning it into a 1x1. Since inception it has gone through countless rewrites and I’m looking for someone to help it shine! I am a fantasy girlie at heart so that is the main genre. There’s also action, mystery, and a splash of romance (slow burn of course). Since it was meant to be a group thing multiple characters will have to be played and it is rated M as I am an adult and there are adult situations, but this RP will and always has abided by RPA’s rules and guidelines. Anyways here is a small excerpt:

Everything in this world started with the spark of the initial Flame. With every wisp there is new life, with every pulse there is wisdom, with every breath there is emotion, with every spark there is vibrancy, but like fire with every flicker there is death. The fabric of everything that is, ever was, and ever will be in this world was formed with a piece of the Flame.

All magic is referred to as The Flame as it keeps everything moving forward with it's light. It was formed from the natural energies of distant galaxies and alternate realities and keeps this universe running as it should. To tamper with what The Flame has created would mean becoming lost in the void all your worst fears and eternal darkness, in turn becoming something of the Broken Fabric.

In layman's terms- you're there, but you're not at the same time. You're soul is gone, yet you're body remains.

Fairy Tales, Myths, Legends, Fables, Tall Tales- we've heard one or another at some point in our lives and they have all been heavily sugarcoated. For some reason every one is afraid of telling the truth, no one wants to be responsible for ruining the imagination and wonder. I don't mean the "truths," that already exist- of the little mermaid turning to sea foam, of Alice and the looking glass, of Peter defending Neverland- all of those are lies. Your world of fairy tales are completely different from mine, whereas your picture books and movies are things of imagination, my grey skies and air heavy with that of magic and ill intent are real.

It is the Era of Quattour, year of Majesty, 600,000th Moon and 600,001st Sun, and Entis has never been so...dark. With the Big Four ruling nothing is peaceful, heck even the magic is different. We had countermeasures to prevent something such as this from happening. A small group of people called 'Spellbound', that dedicated themselves to keep the citizens and magic safe. But we were ungrateful and took them for granted, casting them aside as wannabe heroes. Most of our leaders (kings, queens, princes, and princesses) are gone. Either killed, missing, or in hiding. Now that we have nobody, what are we supposed to do to stay safe?

If you are interested please let me know, I would love to see this go past a few responses ^^||.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, real-life scenario, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Lumi!

The premise seems interesting to me. What kinda of characters are you hoping to have in the story? What will be the OCs goal?

~Beautiful sig by Hayabusa~