Hello.

I have written a new story that is updated several times a week on Royal Road: Link to Royal Road.

It starts out with the MC weak, learning how to do things, and through learning his own unique class he grows in power as time goes.

I roll on any attacks, chances and so on, so it should be 'real' to a certain degree.

Blurb:
Our world was transformed overnight, and mysterious magical towers sprung up across the world, bridging our reality with the fantastical realm named Aetheria. These towers bestow ordinary people with extraordinary abilities, turning them into Players capable of traversing and conquering the dangers within.

Sam Carter, a 21-year-old who has endured the hardships of homelessness after monsters from the towers ravaged his life, is given a second chance. Living day-to-day as a corner store clerk he barely scrapes by until an unexpected message invites him to become a Player. As Sam delves into Aetheria he discovers his telekinetic abilities, beginning a journey from a kid with a terrible path in a dead-end job, to a formidable Player.

In this LitRPG adventure, follow Sam as he navigates treacherous dungeons, solves ancient puzzles, and battles fearsome creatures. Along the way, he must master his newfound powers, gather precious resources, and form alliances with fellow Players. Yet, the towers hold secrets far beyond mere magic and monsters—secrets that could alter the fate of both worlds.

Can Sam rise above his past, unlock the full potential of his seemingly weak abilities, and conquer the Towers? Or will he be consumed by the challenges that lie ahead?

[ Are you ready to become a Player? ]
I appreciate any feedback, good or bad.