Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 68116117118
Results 1,171 to 1,179 of 1179

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay sniffled and pushed both of them away. “I can’t deal with living this life anymore…” She said and got up. “I don’t want to be a part of this curse anymore.”

Keith frowned and looked at the group. It bothered him so badly that he couldn’t do a thing to help. “Okay, what I think everyone needs is some sleep tea and needs a good sleep.” He said softly. He knew it wouldn’t help them much, but at least they would have some relief for some hours. He made his way to the kitchen to get started on the tea.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys gave Tulay a concerned look and stood up as well. He gently took her hand and led her out of the room before hugging her tightly.
    "Tule, I know we've had a shit day... Believe me, I feel it," he said with a wavering voice. "But we'll get through it."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay started crying and hugged him tightly. “No, it’s not okay, my days have been terrible. I want my brother.” She sobbed into his chest and sniffled as Keith brought them both sleeping tea.
    “Here, both of you need to go to bed.” He said then handed them both a cup. “You two go get in our bed and go to sleep.”
    Tulay took the tea and drank it while she cried.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys stroked her hair as she sobbed, and let go of her so she could drink her tea. He took his cup as well and softly thanked his father before drinking it. Sleeping seemed like a pretty good idea right about now.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Once Tulay finished hers she went to find the master bedroom and crawled into the bed. She still had not stopped crying, all the stress was just way too much for her at that moment in time. Though soon the tea kicked in and she went to sleep.

Victor sighed as they finally made it back to the shed. “Okay, let’s get this over with.” He said not too happy about what they were going to have to tell Tulay.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys followed Tulay and held her close as she fell asleep. He drifted off very soon after her.

The Madam nodded and gave three raps on the shed door. She waited a moment before frowning and knocking again.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Keith had just gone outside to water the flowers by the shed and sighed. “They aren’t in there. They are in the house sleeping.”

Victor frowned a little and ran his hands down his face. “I don’t understand why that girl keeps testing me.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam turned to Keith and glanced at her time piece.
    "Excuse me? It's only just after noon."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Keith nodded his head and sighed. “I have them both a very very strong tea to help them sleep.” He said and crossed his arms. “They won’t be available today, they will probably sleep until morning.”

Victor frowned a little. “Who is that guy?”

Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 68116117118