Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 69117118119
Results 1,181 to 1,183 of 1183

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Keith frowned and looked at Madam. “You know the ONLY reason I made him join you was because I was young and stupid. I didn’t know what to do with him.” He said and took a calm step back to give her space. “Also, as an old friend, you should have talk to ME, the FATHER, before hurting him the way you did. I have half a mind to pack up those kids and move them.”

Victor frowned a little. “You aren’t taking my kid anywhere. Go get her up, now! I can deal with her!”

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam pinched the bridge of her nose and held a hand up to Victor in hopes of shutting him up. She kept her eyes on Keith.
    "Listen, I understand the inconvenience, but I have my coven to think of. I cannot give him special treatment. It would create inequality and resentment. Emrys messed up, he messed up to the extreme. He is old enough to bear the consequences of his actions." Just then, Emrys' mother stepped outside. She had heard her husband raise his voice, but froze when she saw who was out there.
    "...You should leave," she said darkly, balling her fist. "I should have never let Emrys go to you! How dare you!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Keith sighed and shook his head. He was about to respond when his wife came out. He bit his lip and turned to face her. “Hey, let me deal with this. You go back inside and I’ll be there in a minute.” He said and kissed her cheek. “Or you can be out here with me if you will be quiet.”
    He said and turned back to Madam. “And just how many more consequences do you plan on giving him? He understands that he fucked up. I’ll punish him if that’s what it takes. I’ll beat his ass if I need to, but YOU have done enough to him.” He said and glanced to Victor. “You’re right, I can’t do anything about Tulay, she’s in YOUR coven and she’s not my kid, but as for my Son he’s out. He lives with me and I don’t want him in your presence anymore. I’ll go get Tulay for you.” He said and let his wife back into the house, grabbing her back the arm, hard enough so she couldn’t get free but not enough to hurt her.

Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 69117118119