Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 70118119120
Results 1,191 to 1,195 of 1195

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor sighed a little. “She is my kid. Though I guess you are right.” He said and buried his face into his hands. “At least someone else wants to protect her.”

Keith frowned a little. “Madam said she’s not done punishing you. Please, tell her you want out.” He tired to reason with him once more, but he was his own man.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam briefly laid an empathetic hand on his shoulder before looking at Rafe, and then Eleanor who was keeping a close eye on them in silence. "We should wait outside," she told Victor.

Emrys rubbed his face. "The Madam...? W-What do you mean, is she here?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor nodded his head and stood up. “That is the best.” He said and started to lead them out the door. “I just don’t want her to be unhappy.”

Keith nodded his head and sighed. “Yes, she is. You need to go out there and have a grown up conversation.”
    Tulay got up and frowned. “I don’t want her to be here.” She said and sniffled.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam looked at him. "...You really care for her like she is your own," she said softly.

Emrys looked at her and then back at his father, trying to force the sleepiness out of his system. "I... Shit," he said with a soft sigh and started to get up.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor nodded his head and bit his lip. “Look at it this way. Her own parents didn’t even knew she was a witch.” He said and sat on the ground. “I don’t think punishing them anymore is going to help anyone.”

Tulay looked at Emrys and got up as well. “I’m going with you.” She said, hoping she wouldn’t be rejected, but Keith shook his head. “Stay inside with Elenora.”

Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 70118119120