Page 108 of 114 FirstFirst ... 58106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1137

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor looked at her and sighed. “I know that, but being negative and stuck up is not going to help us.” He said and looked down. “I learned that the hard way.”

Keith looked at his son and bit his lip. “Emrys, we don’t keep secrets in this family. Not among the people we trust.”
    Tulay looked back at Emrys and hugged him tighter. “I wanted to keep it a secret.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She huffed indignantly when he called her stuck up, but then frowned a little. ..."What do you mean by that?"

Emrys nodded. "Well, we... both wanted to. I knew I shouldn't be with a human, and so did she. We were both conflicted, but we thought it would be best to keep it quiet. But now that we know what we are... we don't have to anymore."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor bit his lip and laid back on the floor. “It’s stupid. I was so set in my ways of being stuck up and never letting a girl get too close.” He said and looked at the ceiling. “Now, here I am, wishing I would have just chilled and taken a chance. I could have kids, but I messed my life up.”

Keith smiled softly at his son. “Well, congratulations. I know you’ve had a big crush on her for some time now.” He said and looked at his wife. “Anything you wanna ask them?”

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam sighed softly and sat down in her reading chair. "Sounds to me exactly like you haven't been taking your life seriously either."

She smiled a little and gently pulled Tulay into a hug.
    "I'm sorry we didn't see it, dear. Did... Did your parents know? Before they passed?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor bit his lip and looked over at the sleeping woman. “I did what I thought I needed to do.” He whispered softly. “I thought that was me taking it seriously.

Tulay left Emrys’s arms and into his Mother’s. At the mention of her parents she started to cry harder. “N-No. I was t-too scared to t-tell them.” She admitted and started to cough. “I f-feel so a-alone.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam nodded slowly. "The correct response to finding out you were wrong, is to start taking the correct things seriously. Not treat everything as a joke from now on."

Emrys' mother closed her eyes and stroked Tulay's hair.
    "You're not alone, dear. You have all of us."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor looked at Madam and gave a small smile. “I guess you are right.” He said and sat back up. “I guess when it’s just us, you are boss.” He said and winked at her.

Tulay sniffled and started to slowly calm down from her hair being stroked. “Thank you.” She whispered and just relaxed in her arms.
    Keith smiled and looked at Emrys. “You love her don’t you?” He asked softly, then followed with. “Is she from the Coven causing the trouble?”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"There you go again," she murmured and stood up. "I suppose I shouldn't forget my manners. Would you like something to drink before we get back to business?"

Emrys looked at his father and nodded to his first question, but when he asked about the coven he shook his head. "No. We believe there is a third."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor nodded his head. “A glass of water will do.” He said and started to pick the girl up to put her in the chair.

Keith looked at his son in shock. “Well, it would be great if you guys could find out.”
    Tulay smiled and looked back at Emrys. “Our leaders have met to try and figure this out.” She said and leaned in to give Emrys a small kiss. “Maybe we should get back to the shed before our leaders come looking.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam nodded and left him alone with the girl in her office as she went downstairs to fetch them some water.

Emrys' mother looked at Tulay. "Wait, so... You have a coven, and a leader too? And they didn't know about each other?"

Page 108 of 114 FirstFirst ... 58106107108109110 ... LastLast