Page 110 of 120 FirstFirst ... 60108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1197

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor sighed and nodded his head. “That’s fine. You don’t have to, but you will listen.” He said and glanced over at Madam. “We want to help you, that is all. If you want to help your people we have got to help you first.” He told her honestly. “Still not talking?”

Keith frowned sympathetically as he listened to his son. “I’m so sorry. It’s going to be okay, I promise.” He said and hugged him again. “Avan knows you cared deeply about him.” He reassured him and pulled back from the hug. “So that’s why you got in trouble?”

Tulay bit her lip. Were they in danger? Surely not with their leaders, right. “No, not that I know of at least. Our leaders are handling it.” She said and slowly stood up. “I better go get Emrys so we can get back to the shed.” She said and made her way to the door.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The girl looked at him warily. "Tsk. You don't want to help. If you did, you'd let us go. We were helping ourselves just fine before you kidnapped us."

Emrys shook his head. "He accused me of being a traitor, dad. He hated me in the end, he must have," he cried, clearly heartbroken. "The Madam punished me for what I did."

Emrys' mother nodded and let her go. "Thank you for telling us, dear. If you need anything, just let us know."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor frowned and shook his head. “You know you guys were hurting innocent people with what you were doing, right?” He asked softly. “That is why we took you.”

Keith sighed and ran a hand through his own hair. “I promise he didn’t hate you. He was just confused.” He said and looked as Tulay came outside. “What was your punishment?”

Tulay nodded her head and walked out of the house. She stoood outside to listen to the conversation.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Yeah, so what? That was part of the plan. Our mission requires... sacrifices," she said darkly.

Emrys looked down and rolled up his sleeves to show his father the marks on his wrists and arms.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor nodded his head. “Can I ask what the plan is? Maybe I just don’t understand the sacrifices you have to make.”

Keith looked at his arms and bit his lip. “She did that? Do you know when it will heal?” He asked and touched one of his arms. “She should have asked us before punishing you that way.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The girl looked at him for a moment. "Obviously you don't. You're no follower of the dark lord."

"I don't know," Emrys said softly. "Dad, Avan was like a son to her... I deserved this, and much more honestly. They almost voted me out of the coven."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor shook his head. “Then explain it to me so I can understand.” He said and glanced over at Madam. This girl was insane.

Keith sighed and tapped his foot on the ground. “Okay, well you two get back to the shed now. Can I tell your Mother?”
    “No!” Tulay spoke up and covered her mouth. “I am so sorry. I don’t know what got into me.” She said and made her way into the shed.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam's expression showed she was thinking the same thing. The girl gave him a suspicious look. "The dark lord chose us to carry out his will in the mortal realm."

Emrys watched Tulay with a frown before looking back at his father. "...Go ahead, dad," he said and wiped away his tears before following Tulay.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor chuckled at the girl. “Don’t look at me like that.” He said and laid on the ground, as a way to show no harm. “What does he or she want you to do?”

Keith nodded and frowned, going back into the house.
    Tulay waited on Emrys to come in. She was pacing the small room. She had such a bad feeling.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"He," she said quickly. "And he shares his will only with his followers. I will not spill his secrets."

Emrys followed her into the shed and closed the door behind him. "Hey, are you... are you okay?"

Page 110 of 120 FirstFirst ... 60108109110111112 ... LastLast