Page 111 of 116 FirstFirst ... 61109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1155

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor sighed and looked at Madam. “Okay, I could use some backup.” He said and got off the ground, crossing his arms.

Tulay shook her head. “I’m not. I know this is wrong to say, but I’m not sure I trust your Mom.” She told him honestly. “She was shocked, too shocked.”

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam didn't hesitate, and snapped her fingers, muttering a quick spell. The girl gasped and visibly cringed, and bit her lips.
    "Don't fight it," the Madam told her darkly. "You'll lose that battle." The girl seemed to gag, and struggle not to throw up. She fell to her hands and knees, trembling as she did exactly what the Madam had warned her against.

Emrys frowned. "W-...What? My mom? What do you mean?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor smiled a little. This was actually pretty fun. He took a step closer to the girl. “Are you ready to talk? I can make her stop if you just tell me.” He said and looked down at her with a small smirk.

Tulay frowned a little. “Babe, I think we need to keep a close eye on her. What if she is one of them?” She asked him softly. “You are a warlock. There is a chance she could be a witch.”

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The girl shook her head furiously, but the movement made her lose her fight. She made a final attempt to cover her mouth with her hands, but it was in vain. She coughed, and instead of vomit, words started spilling from her mouth.
    "Our Dark Lord Beelzebub has tasked us with the summoning of his underlings to the mortal plane," she began, her expression betraying that she was definitely not sharing this information willingly. The Madam had cast a truth spell on her. "We're on a mission to collect enough material and potential energy to make it happen. We will be rewarded richly once we have assembled his army."

Emrys' frown deepened and he stepped back, shaking his head. "No, there's no proof there's a genetic component to it. She's my mom, Tulay, she's not a witch. I'd have known."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor frowned and looked at her. He sat back on the ground next to her. “Thank you, Madam. You can let her rest now.” He said and put a hand on the girls shoulder. “Now, doesn’t that sound ridiculous? He’s lying to you.” He tried to reason with the girl. “He’s making you destroy things is all.”

Tulay frowned and sat on his bed. “Babe, she kept pushing me in there to give more information. Can you please try to trust me on this?”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam ended her spell, and the girl grabbed at her throat, catching her breath. She cast a furious glare at the Madam, who just looked back at her evenly. When Victor touched her shoulder, she violently shook his hand off.
    "You know nothing," she snapped at him. "Our Lord may be a dweller of the dark realms, but he is true to his word."

Emrys turned away. He had just lost Avan, and almost his coven. Volcan was gone. He couldn't bear to lose his mother too, even as much as just his trust in her.
    "She wasn't pushing you at all. You don't know her as well as I do."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor frowned and looked back at Madam. “Again please. I want to know if she truly believes that.” He said and stood back up to go sit in a chair. She didn’t want to play nice, he wouldn’t play nice.

Tulay bit her lip. “You weren’t in there with us.” She said and started to cry a little. “I hate to be this way. I love your Mother, but we have to be careful of everyone and everything now.” She told him softly. “How did your parents know of your coven?”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The girl started to protest, but the Madam had quickly cast her spell again. The girl cried out in discomfort and tried to stop the spell's effects, but she couldn't.
    "Our Lord does not pretend to be above necessary trickery, but only towards his enemies. His loyal followers have been rewarded for their servitude time and time again. The proof is tangible."

Emrys frowned and looked at her. "I... I believe The Madam was an old family friend," he said softly, thinking back. He was starting to wonder himself, to his extreme discomfort.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Victor frowned and stood up. “DAMN IT!” He shouted and started to pace around the room. “What the hell are we supposed to do now!? She’s telling the truth!” He said and punched the wall.

Tulay sighed a little. “Hmm, maybe your Mom isn’t behind anything then. Madam would probably know if she was.” She started to bite her lip. “Would she know though if it were your Father?”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The Madam frowned and stood up, watching Victor.
    "Calm yourself," she told him sternly. "Why does this upset you? She's telling you truthfully what she believes. That doesn't make it objectively true."

Emrys looked at her. "He's not a warlock, Tulay," he said a little incredulously. "The Madam would have known if either of them wasn't human, as you said. I would have known. I'm sure I would have."

Page 111 of 116 FirstFirst ... 61109110111112113 ... LastLast