Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Warhammer 40k: A Wash of Black (M) (S)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post

Name: Ella Seren
    I don't think I initially imagined Ella being so cute, lol. Character accepted. Your Inquisitorial slot has been spent

Quote Originally Posted by Culsandar View Post
    i'm in with my two.

The more and more I watch these the closer to Roebuck I become.

My job

My weapon of choice
    While amusing I'd like to see your character write ups all the same. Not just for me but for the sake of the other players. Good to keep everyone on the same page... at least at first glance.

Quote Originally Posted by Damonique View Post
    Name: Jansen Savs

I like it, especially the bit about his recruitment which matches the Sidonis character stride for stride.

Also bonus points for the Chiappa Rhino despite the caliber alteration, I've been enjoying a 6" model in .357 for some time now. Very comfortable to shoot.

Well there's still plenty of slots on all fronts ripe for the taking.
    Ask me questions, I'm a doctor

Nightcall Developing the future, one night at a time.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I decided I may as well have it match his main sidearm(the even rarer Mateba Autorevolver) in caliber. Besides, its the 41'st century, so I fugure that they have alloys capable of handling .454 in that size of frame by then.

I'm just a big fan of .454 myself, my uncle owns a Taurus Raging Bull, and I probably shoot the thing more than he does.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I decided I may as well have it match his main sidearm(the even rarer Mateba Autorevolver) in caliber. Besides, its the 41'st century, so I fugure that they have alloys capable of handling .454 in that size of frame by then.

I'm just a big fan of .454 myself, my uncle owns a Taurus Raging Bull, and I probably shoot the thing more than he does.
    I carried a Raging bull towards the last phase of my pregnancy. I was too puffed up to maintain any kind of stances and my chest was so swollen to make locking in a good two handed grip nearly impossible. So I just went with something that could work in one or two shots
    Last edited by SandQueen; 07-25-2011 at 07:49 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I'm about to add an item of not concerning the customized Gun-Cutter that Jansen flies when he's on inquisitorial business. It's a pretty fuckin' bad-ass little ship.

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Also, I believe you mean 'Shots'. And I can't imagine most people being apt to rob a pregnant woman open carrying a TRB under any circumstances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm about to add an item of not concerning the customized Gun-Cutter that Jansen flies when he's on inquisitorial business. It's a pretty fuckin' bad-ass little ship.
    Could you hold off on that? I'll PM you some stuff concerning it in a little bit. I need to lay down for a bit.

Also, I believe you mean 'Shots'. And I can't imagine most people being apt to rob a pregnant woman open carrying a TRB under any circumstances.
    whoops.

I don't normally open carry and I'm very strict and professional about concealment. But together my girls weighed seventeen pounds. I could walk maybe thirty feet without extreme pain going through my back and hips. Needless to say "Professional" was not a word in my vocabulary at that point.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Sorry, I already have the information up, under its own little tag, The Bliskiriner(The name of the cutter)

I'll leave it up for now and you can veto or have me change it or scrap it altogether as you wish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, I already have the information up, under its own little tag, The Bliskiriner(The name of the cutter)
    ah... no harm no foul. I'll PM you in a few hours.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Alright. I don't expect the vessel yo play a huge part in the RP, other than acting as temporary living quarters and transportation if its required...or who knows, the RP could catch lighting in a bottle and we could take off for a sequel where transportation would be much more important.

I was borrowing form the Eisenhorn Trilogy for the idea of it, and figured why not have it in case its needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SandQueen View Post
    While amusing I'd like to see your character write ups all the same. Not just for me but for the sake of the other players. Good to keep everyone on the same page... at least at first glance.
    I'll be able to do that when we go home on wednesday to my desktop, but til then I'm sporadically posting between feedings and sleep on a notebook.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast