Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay shook her head. “Yeah I am definitely harder on him, but it’s because I love him.” She said and grabbed her water and poured a little lemon juice in it. “There we go.” She mixed it with her finger and licked it off before taking a drink. “You’ll understand one day when you have your own kids.”

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He chuckled and watched her, momentarily forgetting about his pizza. "You can send him over to my place when he's being too difficult. I'll co-parent with you," he said with a grin.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay looked at him and involuntarily blushed. She shook her head and playfully punched his shoulder. “Please, how would you even discipline him?”

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He made a show of flinching and laughed, taking another bite of his pizza. "I don't know. Get him to work in the workshop... Or just lock him out in the cold," he said with a grin.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned and looked at him. “You better not lock him outside.” She said to him seriously and took another bite of her pizza. “How about you take him tonight and I can have a night alone to make sure I’m ready for my date?”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys nudged her back playfully. "I was kidding. I'd protect that boy with my life," he said with a warm smile. "I can take him tonight if you want me to. Whatever you need."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay nodded her head and smiled. “Thanks. That would be great. So, you got anyone you are seeing?” She asked him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He chuckled a little and shook his head. "No. I wouldn't know where to find the time, honestly. The workshop has me swamped." Not that that was the only thing keeping him busy, but he knew he couldn't speak of that around her. Maybe he should come up with an imaginary girl to date some time soon to explain his frequent trips out of town. So far he had managed to hide them pretty well.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay nodded her head and giggled. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you date anyone.” She said and bit her lip. Neither had she. She always made up she had someone. She got her brother to lie for her too. Oh well, with her life it was for the best. “So grown up talk. Have you ever kissed anyone?”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys scoffed a little and looked down at his plate. "I mean... It didn't mean anything, but I once kissed a girl on a dare at a school party," he said with a slight shrug.

Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast