Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [M] When the Abyss Looks Back [OOC - Hannelorian & cwlee]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Dystopia, Fantasy, Adventure, Apocalyptic, Steampunk, Medieval, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome. Yeah, that is definitely the vibe. I can never get enough of zombie-esque scenarios.

I thought I would give Dr. Johanna the honor of naming the virus once the time comes too.

The Grey Lady
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Not a huge post back but I wanted to give you room to have Alex actually come in and talk to her and the like.
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All good. Mine was short too. Always feels weird writing short posts after writing long ones, but it's bound to happen I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just added a lil shenanigan to my post. You don't have to read it all. But I would say #59, 451, 453 are probably most important for the story.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hoi, I’m not toooo sure yet on what Commander Falls’s true intentions are, but right now, I’m thinking he wants to take control of the virus and take down the Federation. Maybe he tries to initiate a mutiny? Lemme know what you think.

And how would you feel about a little time skip? I was thinking like a couple of days to a couple of hours before they arrive? I wanted the Commander to assign the doctor and the ensign somehow where they have to go down to check out the incident.

And should Doctor Malik be alive? I’m kinda just winging it haha but as your character suggested, the hive mind taking control over his mind and body could prove to be even more dangerous and could whip up a lot of conflict.

The Grey Lady
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Hi! A mutiny is always fun, and we can slow burn to build to that. But for sure at least we can fall back on wanting them to go to the station to take samples, retrieve data etc...

Time skip is a-okay!

I think he should be alive. Though I use "alive" loosely, as he is certainly functional, he's just a fragment of his former self. Or perhaps he's fighting for control of the hive mind. Either way, it's a fun point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hoi, sorry. It's been so busy for me and I've hardly had any time for writing.

Just thought I should let you know since I've been keeping you waiting for a bit while.

The Grey Lady
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

No worries! Thank you for the update!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123