Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: RPApocalypse {M ~ IC} (H)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    cool ones
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I whirled towards the creature, paying no heed to Soul's commands. "No way, dude!" I yelled, unsheathing my sword. "No sacrifice plays for you today!" I backed up until I was next to him, sword down low. "I think I gotta cut its head off..." I said, shivering. Zombie monkey was still coming.

The Losal screamed again when the fourth bullet pierced its chest, but kept lumbering towards the pair, leaving a blood trail and panting like a dog. Bullet after bullet ripped through its body, and finally, it collapsed in a shuddering heap a few feet from the two.

I approached it cautiously, and it lashed out at my ankle. I yelped and leapt to the side, noting the blood on its claws. I deftly stabbed it through the temple, and it moved no more. I kicked it, disgusted, and muttered a curse. "I think it hurt someone," I said. "Look at the claws." My eyes widened, hoping neither of the Scavengers got it. Always told them they needed to be armed...

Spoiler: Beware the bite. 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I tightened the make-shift bandage and pulled myself up to my feet with my rifle. My leg felt like it was on fire, but I could still stand on my own at least.

"It'll be fine for now, but I'll need to take a look at it later. It doesn't feel serious, just freaking hurts."

I quickley surveyed the campsite. Everyone was still accounted for and unharmed. I wasn't sure about Spidey or Reaper until I heard the gun shots. I instinctively reacted and went to run towards the noise but the moment I put pressure on my leg flares or pain spread in it, stopping me in my tracks.

"Fuck. Okay, Tiel, we should stay here. The creature is heavily wounded so I'm sure those two can handle themselves. Help me gather everyone together and pack up. We need to get out of here before more things show up."

I grinned for a moment as I got an idea.

"Oh by the way, how do you feel about sleepovers?"

MotM January 2015
    Sci-fi and fantasy, mostly, but I'll take a crack at just about anything.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"About... what?" Tiel asked, raising her eyebrows as if to ask if Kurls had gone crazy. "Sleepovers? Yeah, sure, let's have a nice little party in the middle of the California backwoods," she answered sarcastically before turning serious. "I don't think that's quite what you had in mind. What are you thinking?" She bent down and started repacking someone's bag that had been left laying on the ground when the rabid rat thing had attacked. Well, maybe not a rat. A rabid ferret.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I laughed at the sarcasm. It was honestly a bit relaxing, even if she probably thought I was crazy. I quickly instructed everyone to pack up and began packing the few things I owned as I explained myself.

"You said you had a 'base' of sorts with weapons. If it's easily defendable we can all make our way there and hide out. Get our selves sorted out, fix up my leg, restock our ammuntion and try to find an even better place to stay. It's obvious those Shadow things know where we are. They only sent one creature because they're toying with us. If so, then we might as well bunker down and make them bring the fight to us."

I looked to her to see if she aproved of us suddenly barging into her place, hoping she didn't mind too much.

MotM January 2015
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"So basically you're invading my temporary home with a bunch of crazy people with guns?" I asked, pausing a moment to study him. "That would normally sound like a bad idea, but I'm all for it. And it's more of a hole in the wall slash ground than anything, because it's part of a house and a basement type thing, but I think it'll work. As long as there aren't any more of you," I hastened to add. "I don't think we could fit many more people than I've seen already. Should we go now and leave someone here to tell the others where we've gone?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I smiled, glad something today was going well.

"Hey, don't judge them just because of me. They're good guys. Besides, what you call crazy I called awesome."

I chuckled to myself as I slung my bag over my shoulder and adjusted it so ot wouldn't bang against my leg.

"And no, everyone you've seen plus you and the other two new guys should be everyone here. Also, while I would like to get going as soon a possible we should wait for Reaper and Spidey. Seperating the group would just make evryone more vulnerable. Reaper had some canned food in a car or something that they went to get, so after they get back with those we can head out.

MotM January 2015
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"All right, I guess," I said. I had hoped to be moving now so that we had plenty of time to settle in before it started to be afternoon. It could get dark fast, and there was always the chance of afternoon storms. Getting caught in one of those wouldn't benefit anyone. Leaning my rifle against the nearest tree, I sat down right next to it and waited, letting out a small sigh. Bored within seconds, I started singing softly, half humming and half vocalizing, tapping my fingers on my knee in time with the rhythm. I couldn't remember all of it, since I hadn't seen the show in years, but I remembered most of how the tune went.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMBWqr91whI for song)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After figuring a plan out with Tiel I felt some relief and sat down against a tree next to her. I started to drift off in thought when I heard humming coming from Tiel. I looked over and she was humming some tune I didn't recognize. After listening a bit I grinned and began to beat-box along with her, humming a bass line that harmonized with her tune. It had been awhile since I had done anything musical with someone and was thoroughly beginning to enjoy myself. Plus doing so helped me not focus on the pain my wound was giving me.

MotM January 2015
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I wasn't expecting Kurls to start beatboxing along with my song. I'd never heard a beatboxing version of the music either. Still, I went along with it, faintly surprised that he was musically inclined. I made up some of it as I went along, but the song was repetitive, especially the verses, so theoretically it could go on forever. Or until the singer got bored of it. I kept singing, remembering more of it as I continued, various bits and pieces of the melody falling back into place.

That one Reaper Guy
    Mostly everything, I suppose
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Yeah, it does. Maybe they managed to trap it after we left. It must have gotten away after taking a swing at someone. Doesn't it look like a zombie a little?" I crack a smile, and quickly look at Spidey.
    "Hmm."
    I turn towards the shitty car, and search my pocket for it's keys. I quickly find it, and after stretching my limbs a bit, I start the car up.
    "You getting in hotstuff? Or do I need to pull you in?"
    Thanks to Karma for the Avatar and Signature

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast