Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [PG-13] Trennan Academy for the Enhanced (OOC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-fi, anime, books
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I suppose the best way to put it is that within that field you can change things. Like if you were in a desert you can make it so that in your area you're always standing on green grass.

The way I was planning on using it was just like that,close-combat enviroment change, or maybe making a shield, or maybe just make energy bullets. Nothing too reality breaking in my head.
    The Guide to the Underzee. | Praise be to Scree. | Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Okay, that's much more understandable. And he'll only be able to use it within a 5 foot radius around him, so it wouldn't be too big?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yep only five feet from himself at max. And any changes he makes are immediately back to normal the second they leave his range.
    The Guide to the Underzee. | Praise be to Scree. | Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Name: Natasha Bakhvalova
    Nationality: Russian-American
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Natasha 

Powers:

Spoiler: Phoenix Physiology 

Spoiler: Psychic Shield 

Biography: Natasha was a Russian Mob Princess, daughter of Pior and Igorina Bakhvalova. Her bodyguard and former KGB, Vasiliy Pupkin (not his real name), trained her in Systema. She was also competing as a fencer, specializing in the Épée.

It's not sure how they reached him, but Vasiliy Pupkin betrayed the family. Picking up Igorina and Natasha following a fencing tournament, instead of taking them home, he drove them both to a warehouse owned by the Volkov family. Igorina struggled with Vasiliy, somehow getting her hands on his concealed gun. A shot rang out, but it was her mother who collapsed dying on the floor.

Natasha was beaten and abused for hours, recorded by various smartphones to be sent to her father, to convince him to capilate to the Volkov family.

She awoke to find herself tied to a chair, her body sore from their abuses. She struggled in her bonds, but wound up tippng the chair over and hitting her head. Her last angry conscious thought was to be clean.

Fire erupted in the warehouse, taking out the entire row. First responders claim seeing a giant bird of flames stalking the interior before the warehouse collapsed. Investigators the following day found her buried in the ash but alive, under some fallen sheet metal roofing.

While appearing completely unharmed following her ordeal, she could not speak a word. Her frustrations boiled over during a therapy session and she transformed, setting off the sprinkers. She was more surprised than scared, looking at her hands. A nurse tried spraying her with a fire extinguisher, and she somehow pulled herself back into human form.

The next thing she knew, she found herself being transferred to Trennan Academy.

Personality: Reserved and watchful. Dislikes when others prey on the weaker.

Other: Mute, possibly because of an brain injury that happened the moment her powers erupted and for whatever reason, is the one injury that is never healed when she resurrects.
    Last edited by Enigma; 03-02-2018 at 06:19 AM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Hack the planet!

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

another russian student! hell yah I feel like our characters will be good friends also if you want to put something in a spoiler its [HIDE=whatever you want to put][/HIDE ] <--then close the space

Set by: Unknown

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

In the US are there still people who are anti-enhanced? I am thinking in my back story including a senator who was lobbying against enhanced people's rights.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDellaNotte View Post
    Hack the planet!
    heh

Quote Originally Posted by StarCatcher View Post
    another russian student! hell yah I feel like our characters will be good friends also if you want to put something in a spoiler its [HIDE=whatever you want to put][/HIDE ] <--then close the space
    I'm used to using spoiler tags, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDellaNotte View Post
    In the US are there still people who are anti-enhanced? I am thinking in my back story including a senator who was lobbying against enhanced people's rights.
    Enhanced people have strange and scary powers, a bigger threat than terrorists who only have guns and bombs. And have no lobbyists protecting them. I'm sure the NRA are pointing out to their members how it is every American's constitutional right to protect themselves against this hidden menace and are pushing for an end to any talk about assault gun bans and for universal conceal carry rights. I can see EWAT units being formed to fight the menace that the Enhanced may pose.

So I'm sure you'll have a few senators making allegations and demanding investigations. And a few conspiracy nuts whispering we're actually aliens.

But that's just my take on it. This could turn out to be an ARCSWAT-style game instead of X-Man.
    Last edited by Enigma; 03-02-2018 at 06:26 AM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

you're welcome! and yah I agree with Enigma plus I mean it's america. The opinions vary so much here but I'm sure there is a huge group of anti-enhanced. Y'all are making your back stories so cool :0 think I may change my characters one up!

Set by: Unknown

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Everyone's characters are so cool. ^^ And so are their powers!

I'm still kind of ashamed that I caused trouble for the GM with mine. ^^;

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast