Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [M] Blood Moon (cwlee & isabella1503)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, Dystopia, Fantasy, Adventure, Apocalyptic, Steampunk, Medieval, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ianelor checked Freya up and down as he let her take the front. Once outside the enclave, the forest welcomed them again. As they checked the map, their path seemed straightforward, having to simply follow the path north until they arrived at the next village. However, there was a mountain pass in between the path, and Ianelor wondered what that would be like. Ianelor had never ventured outside of the forest before, so like Freya, this would be their first time into the unknown.

"How are you faring?" Ianelor asked about an hour into their walk. He needed to make sure she was doing well keeping up under the sunlight, knowing she was bothered by it. Freya looked as if she had been doing her best to avoid it, but Ianelor could never be too sure. "We can take a break in the shade if you so desire, Freya," Ianelor insisted. Both being ill in one way shape or form, it might be helpful to take breaks often.

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ferya was using the little she knew about navigation. she looked seeing new things no mater how scary they were. it was how you learned about the world and she love to learn. she looked back to Ianelor and smiled " im doing well alot of sun but thankfully this cloke is thick enough " she said showing him how it blocked out the light for her. she bushed her white hair back form her face and looking a head " its not to back if i stay to the edges of the roads. but when we get to town ill get looks" she admitted. it was not often that a cloaked figure came in to tow unless it was poring rain in the bright blue sky's made her stick out

" how are you faring, i imagen the fever took a lot out of you " she said making conversation walking by his side. she wondered what he could remember how he felt after an event like that. She knew how being low on blood for a while felt and she hated it . she would avoid it if she could- Ianelor -she figured had no such control. the warm breeze of spring washed over her and she closed her eyes enjoying it as it pushed her hair back and she turned her face up to it " mm smells like spring, so fresh" she said
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The sun beamed down at the pair as they ventured through the wilderness, the clearing of the forest coming into the sight not too far from where they paced. Ianelor walked a couple of steps behind Freya, ensuring her safety and also having something pleasant to look at. For what it was worth, Ianelor had seen the forest countless times, but an elf like Freya, she was exotic. Although, Ianelor would never tell her that; druids were not to succumb to lust.

"I'm doing better. Walking has definitely helped," Ianelor told her when he caught up to converse with her. "The fever. It comes and goes," the druid added, "I do feel a lot better though." The sunlight peaked through the canopy of the trees, giving Freya more than enough shade to walk through in, but as soon as the forest cleared, the shades retracted and the sunlight blazed down at what seemed to be a grassy plain, stretching beyond the horizon.

"We should search for another way," Ianelor suggested, understanding that Freya is extremely vulnerable to the sunlight. Ianelor dug into his pack and retrieved his map. "We can go west. It will take us longer, but we can avoid the entire plain that way," Ianelor said, pointing and directing on the ink. "Three day detour tops." What Ianelor or Freya failed to see was that by heading west, they were traversing towards goblins camps.

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ferya seem to dance around the bigger spots of light as they traveled. she liked how the light played and went threw the leaves, it had always looked like the light reflection of ripples in a pond . she would catch Ianelor watching her and hoped she looked ok and did not have something caught on her clothing. to be honest she would be watching him if he was inform of her, she found him quite handsome and very easy to watch.

" I'm glad you are feeling better. i was worried when you collapsed" she honestly replied. He ha been so kind to her and risking him self to get her in to the enclave, she cared what happened. When they reached the edge of the forest she was wondering the same " your ok going that far around?" she didnt want to be a burden " we can allways wat till dark and and i can catch up to you " she offerd . she would have to go all night but she would find him. " i do like the company though" she admitted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"No, no. We shouldn't split up now of all times," Ianelor suggested back. Given both of their current conditions, neither of them would survive the wilderness alone. They were stronger together. "I do appreciate your company as well, Freya," he admitted as well as he ventured around the long way.

A few hours later, Ianelor senses something amiss in the air, but he cannot grasp what it is. His eyes shuffle across the nature, trying to spot what is up, only to find that his laces are ties together and trips and tumbles. He crashes onto a tree with a loud thud. "w...!" the druid exclaimed as he looked down at his boots to find that they were tied together. "Wh-What...?" he called confusedly. "Careful, Freya. I think something's... No, someone's playing a trick on us."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ferya nodded and smiled. " I like your company as well; you dontalk to me like i an idiot " she said honestly. There were a few people who did back home and hated it. She contued with Ianelor enjoying the breeze and the fresh smell of the woods.

She stoped next to him " what do you mean a. P
    oh goodness " she said as he tried and fell she tryed to go to him to help him up but she was pulled back by her cloke stuck in thorns and fell her self " the world, there's a trickster about" she said as there was a tickling of a lafugh and then it was silent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ianelor looked around him but could not see anything. He reached down and untied his laces, tying them correctly when he was kicked in the rear by a powerful gust of air, throwing him on his face. "w... What in the-" Ianelor held himself back from cursing, having caught a glimpse of a faint light zipping past. "Did you see that, Freya?" Ianelor pointed at nothing but the air. "There!" he exclaimed pointing again in another direction. "Those boogers are messing with us!"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Feyra looked around after she untangeld her cloke and looked aroung catching a glimps. she gotten a empty blood bottle and watid for the next bit of light " ok let me know when you see it " she said as her hair was pulled on making her stumble backwards " i think some one is bord " she said she said ganing her balance and the bottle was gone " what the.." she looked aroudn the gorund but it came down and broke on her head gasping " ouch little devils" she said needing to grab them " how do we catch them now ?" she asked

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456